Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

please post the gross biden smile from the debate where he looks like a crypt keeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Maybe that's what they want you to think. But what if... what if Major's "aggression issues" are actually a result of him trying to defend his vulnerable fellow dog from a shadowy ratlike figure who meant Champ harm, and it was all a frame-up to isolate Champ?

I have convinced myself to start the Major Biden Innocence Project

How deep does this go???

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Nonsense posted:

please post the gross biden smile from the debate where he looks like a crypt keeper

the last thing a dog sees before it dies

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Eggplant Squire posted:

How deep does this go???

It's too early to tell and I am sure I will be killed before I can prove the truth, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the stupid loving Oval Pawffice twitter account is involved and will be running cover for Champ's real killers

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
RIP :champ: Biden

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

fart simpson posted:

lol at joepinetree going in to the media thread and immediately meeting multiple wannabe fishmechs. those people are nuts

that thread...

they've just designated a poster as The Decider Of Media Literacy and are treating their word as law

no wonder it's generated so little activity in almost two months lol

godspeed joepinetree

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Using something in an undergraduate course doesn't make it respected in the field, and you should know this.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

it’s amazing how many words they’ve written to explain what discendo vox actually meant, without offering a single thought of their own. just thousands of completely meaningless words lol

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Phone posted:

lowtax:

jeffrey:
hold my beer

fuckin lmao

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Using something in an undergraduate course doesn't make it respected in the field, and you should know this.

sorry but this book can be read by the common man , and is therefore worthless

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I'm still actively impressed that those absolute loving psychopaths will write 10 paragraphs about why the accusations against their politicians aren't a big deal.

And impressed than they don't understand why survivors don't like interacting with that behavior.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
meeting effort with effort (tm)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

finally the d&d media literacy thread can put paid to the dastardly dr chomsky. he will never recover.

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Wtf didn't they just adopt this dog?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Mirello posted:

Wtf didn't they just adopt this dog?

no, he was like 13

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Lmaoooo

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

hobbesmaster posted:

no, he was like 13

Definitely got heart attack gunned tho

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

hobbesmaster posted:

no, he was like 13

13 is a good run for a dog, especially a big one like a German shepherd

Our big dumb golden retriever made it to 12, we had a spitz/chow mix who we had to put down when she was 11

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

please do not bring your pets around liberals

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

incredible

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

a Loving Dog posted:

They killed the dog because they love to do it.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

13 is really old for a dog that size and it’s not surprising it died at a reasonable and expected age

That said the fact that it died a week after the behavioral euthanasia article is really funny timing

So, given all that I choose to believe that Joe Biden put his dog down for biting, but because Joe is senile he put down the wrong dog

Don’t deny my lived experience

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

im just glad mayor pete is getting work

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

fart simpson posted:

lol at joepinetree going in to the media thread and immediately meeting multiple wannabe fishmechs. those people are nuts

He did an insanely good job not taking the bait and keeping the right tone lol and now they're falling over themselves to figure out how to define what is and isn't part of a field, which is incredibly good, to me, because the point of the thread originally was to discuss media literacy, and d&d did the thing and instantly turned a concrete topic into a 9th level abstraction contest to see who has the most galaxybrained take on set theory

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

Major. Champ. Hunter.Beau. Robinette. What the gently caress is going on with these people and names?

extremely white even by white people standards

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/dilemmv/status/1406018633940209664

also the replies are absolutely filled with victim blaming as is expected now that metoo is cancelled for being sus

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
also note that they are doing the galaxybrain poo poo because someone suggested left-leaning ideas might be cool or worth examining, at which point every stupid idiot fucker with way too much time on theri hands basically fell over each other to write seven loving paragraphs about boring tangential poo poo to the scope of the thread in order to tortuously set up an argumentative framework for why those ideas should be excluded tout court

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

joe poo poo his diaper overhearing a staffer mumbling something about "biden" and "euthanasia"

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Hey does anyone have that screenshot explaining how Bill bombed Serbia to get Hillary to forgive me. I wanted to share it around on Facebook to call our ruling class lizard people

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

just lolling thinking about : the most powerful man in the country loving his college-age intern, and 20 years later the intern jokes about it and some idiot processes this whole thing as traumatic to the (evil) wife of the sex crimes president

also remember how hillary didnt speak to bill for like a year after all that until she randomly told him to bomb serbia, which he then did instantly hahah

not looking forward to the spicy takes when the next american crime story is tackling this, especially since lewinsky is serving as consultant.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

looool

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
neither of those dogs but anybody, and if they did, they did it because they sensed evil. these dogs are national heroes and champ was killed because he was too close to the truth

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mortons stork posted:

it was incredibly funny to me, personally, how every dnd superstar that came out to lick moderator boots had IN EVERY SINGLE CASE posted some variation of rape apologia esp wrt tara reade. loving deranged lol

moderators here, in the absence of leadership, decided that rather than a volunteer crowdsource maintenance team they are an unaccountable ruling shadow council that gets to approve or deny content here on any criteria any one of them wants to use. It's had a drastic impact on the community here after a never ending line of posting cops take out their own version of justice on everyone.

In the past it's just been certain kinds of posters thrown out of a subforum but after more than a decade of this poo poo places like D&D are scraping the bedrock. The rape apologist concentration camp justifying moderators have banned or punished everyone else into leaving the conversation and now they are surrounded by mostly rape apologist concentration camp justifying posters as well.

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 18:09 on Jun 19, 2021

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
the dog had information that could lead to hillary clinton's arrest

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
lol hillary is a lifetime cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Major bit someone else so Buttigeg snapped Champ's neck as an example.