Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

fool of sound? shame on the rape victims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/GarlicCorgi/status/1405637809499684865

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:stare:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1406643005688274946

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

loquacius posted:

confession: I didn't even turn sound on on this video, I just saw it and instantly knew it was thread content

https://twitter.com/OGoftheHRCway/status/1406020115066331141

Why is she dressed like a baby?

Also lol@ the idea that Hillary Clinton gives a poo poo about Bill being a predator

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Why are you going to a braves game

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

loquacius posted:

confession: I didn't even turn sound on on this video, I just saw it and instantly knew it was thread content

You can't make me watch this.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
a diverse group of people from a focus tested set of demographics generated from key opinion poll data walk into a talent producer's office

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

loquacius posted:

I refuse to believe she isn't doing a parody of hilldog fans.

Trauts
May 1, 2010
What kinda thought process leads to someone making, I guess, a political argument on fuckin tiktok in front of a green screen of a tweet, then posting a tweet that's just a link to the video? Who is the audience of this type of thing? Is anyone listening to this person and going, hm yes, definitely gotta do something about this!?

seems like a ton of work, especially considering that that most likely wasn't the first take lol

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Yeah I could only skip around, don't self-harm by watching that poo poo please.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Cpt_Obvious posted:

i watched the whole thing and it wa really bad

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

love to :words: how actually this poster whose avatar depicts rodent sockpuppets didn't :actually: break D&D's rules and therefore,

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Trauts posted:

What kinda thought process leads to someone making, I guess, a political argument on fuckin tiktok in front of a green screen of a tweet, then posting a tweet that's just a link to the video? Who is the audience of this type of thing? Is anyone listening to this person and going, hm yes, definitely gotta do something about this!?

seems like a ton of work, especially considering that that most likely wasn't the first take lol

handful of xanax and a bucket full of chardonnay.

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole

pls dont doxx my family

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Is there any writing on this new liberal denial of climate change? Maybe denial is too strong a word, its more like an insistence that despite doing nothing about it, it just wont happen, or that what we are 'doing' is sufficient despite the evidence.

edit: VVV thank you

Blockade has issued a correction as of 19:42 on Jun 20, 2021

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Blockade posted:

Is there any writing on this new liberal denial of climate change? Maybe denial is too strong a word, its more like an insistence that despite doing nothing about it, it just wont happen, or that what we are 'doing' is sufficient despite the evidence.

Citations Needed did an episode on "soft" climate change denial: https://soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/ep-121-climate-chaos-part-i-how-the-gap-between-liberal-rhetoric-and-policy-promotes-denialism

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lol https://twitter.com/cameron_kasky/status/1406632547841363982

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what are these people even talking about? who are they talking to???

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

good god this is cursed

why is she wearing a child's cartoon shirt

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nichael posted:

good god this is cursed

why is she wearing a child's cartoon shirt

neoteny, op

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trauts posted:

why does it have 860 likes? who is out there enjoying this?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nichael posted:

what are these people even talking about? who are they talking to???

Apparently this although the first tweet is complete non sequitur.

https://twitter.com/TheRosesAreOver/status/1406466912846966784

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nichael posted:

why does it have 860 likes? who is out there enjoying this?

me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i see girl i upvote. very simple.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

Apparently this although the first tweet is complete non sequitur.

https://twitter.com/TheRosesAreOver/status/1406466912846966784

I know about the Virgil thing, but who why is the Biden's dead "doge" (I want to die when I read that) some kind of battleground for libs now?

i;m thinkin about thos baileys

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

lol

I don’t completely "get" this but it’s very funny

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

I know about the Virgil thing, but who why is the Biden's dead "doge" (I want to die when I read that) some kind of battleground for libs now?

They're sick freaks

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Nichael posted:

Well see they're a bunch of rapists who want to violently overthrow the government but the final straw is joking about a dead dog

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
imagine having a loving relationship with your family patriarch lmao

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Nichael posted:

In the gen x/millennial Lib mind a "doge" or "doggo" is more important and pure than a human. Humans complain when you gently caress them over constantly, but you can train a dog to stay loyal though neglect. A moderately cared-for dog will love you no matter what you do outside the home, and a Lib will take that as evidence that they're a good person. To make fun of the fact that a dog died is therefore grotesque, and to mistreat one deserves a harsher penalty than murder.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

This is America’s day.

This is democracy’s day.

A day of history and hope.

Of renewal and resolve.

Through a crucible for the ages America has been tested anew and America has risen to the challenge.

Today, we celebrate the triumph not of a candidate, but of a cause, the cause of democracy.

The will of the people has been heard and the will of the people has been heeded.

We have learned again that democracy is precious.

Democracy is fragile.

And at this hour, my friends, democracy has prevailed.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

I think it's a slow dawning mass realization that Biden actually wasn't a good thing and they are going to lose because of it. The pendulum swing back from THE ULTIMATE HITLER NAZI EVIL that was Trump should have been to at least, bare minimum, a neutral place. Yet the dementia addled rapist is stumbling around a completely ineffectual and corrupt government that is incapable of doing anything while conditions deteriorate and we head into what might be a historic midterm loss. Literally none of the promising legislation people expected is happening and they have to debase themselves into justifying crimes against humanity and rape just to tread water as Democrats.

Each new tidbit or fact is making them that much more defensive and I'll be honest the timing doesn't look great for them.

The economy has been held back from a coronavirus implosion by trillions of dollars thrown into the markets and if that stops working at any point in the next forty months then it isn't going to look too favorable on them. Let's see Biden barely win again when there are Bidenvilles in every state.

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole
am i allowed to post im glad bidens dog is dead. tired of hearing about grampas lovely dogs who gives a gently caress

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I think it's a slow dawning mass realization that Biden actually wasn't a good thing and they are going to lose because of it. The pendulum swing back from THE ULTIMATE HITLER NAZI EVIL that was Trump should have been to at least, bare minimum, a neutral place. Yet the dementia addled rapist is stumbling around a completely ineffectual and corrupt government that is incapable of doing anything while conditions deteriorate and we head into what might be a historic midterm loss. Literally none of the promising legislation people expected is happening and they have to debase themselves into justifying crimes against humanity and rape just to tread water as Democrats.

Each new tidbit or fact is making them that much more defensive and I'll be honest the timing doesn't look great for them.

The economy has been held back from a coronavirus implosion by trillions of dollars thrown into the markets and if that stops working at any point in the next forty months then it isn't going to look too favorable on them. Let's see Biden barely win again when there are Bidenvilles in every state.

I've said this before but unlike Trump boosters who could just fall back to mask-off "yeah we like the racism and stuff" when they realized the 2016-17 decorous give him a chance/the news media hates him and smears him/etc wasn't working and wasn't necessary, liberal identity is completely built around telling you idiot simpletons who couldn't possibly understand how all the bad stuff the Democrats do is good, actually, and will result in the best possible outcome for the most people. As poo poo gets worse and Biden and his wing of the party are more and more revealed as the hideous mummified austerity goblins they are the rhetoric is going to get more unhinged and more divorced from reality. It's going to get wilder and wilder but when they lose in 2022 we are going to see some lovecraft cultist poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Buttchug Mouthwash posted:

am i allowed to post im glad bidens dog is dead. tired of hearing about grampas lovely dogs who gives a gently caress

I like dogs. I care less about his plethora of dead human family. The dog never argued that a DuPont should be allowed to gently caress kids with no consequence.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Dogs are good but the weird cutesey doggo bullshit has gotten out of hand. I still maintain that if Trump had been smart enough to get a pet dog, there would have been enough idiots swayed by his heckin good pupperino to get him reelected.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

Dogs are good but the weird cutesey doggo bullshit has gotten out of hand. I still maintain that if Trump had been smart enough to get a pet dog, there would have been enough idiots swayed by his heckin good pupperino to get him reelected.

the word is spelled "dog", you twee fucks

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole

Fister Roboto posted:

i bet it wouldve been a... wait for it...

golden retriever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nichael posted:

the word is spelled "dog", you twee fucks

:wrong: