Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

The internet gives you brain worms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

A.o.D. posted:

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

A buffoonish idiot clown that fawns over everything cool, watches everything all the time, isn't taken particularly seriously by the more traditional powers, continually talks to itself about the things it loves and hates, is absolutely unable to pay attention or focus except for some rare temporary circumstances, is completely ravenous in devouring content, will never ever be satisfied,

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

YaketySass posted:

Gog is a series of fleshy tubes

That would be an apt description of a worm yes.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Can't believe Allison is going to wake up from stress-induced passing out in the middle of getting it on for the first time, having had the weirdest dream.

Utmost confidence you're gonna nail whatever you're doing Abaddon, SUPER EXCITE

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Operant posted:

oh yeah definitely some people are gonna jump down my throat about it without waiting for the comic to explore it further i bet, i may have to put disclaimers up

:ohdear:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Operant posted:

oh yeah definitely some people are gonna jump down my throat about it without waiting for the comic to explore it further i bet, i may have to put disclaimers up

Arya Stark, a knife, who has a better story than Zaid?

jk I can't wait

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Operant posted:

still time for all this to be settled by "who can land the most 3-pointers"

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
I bet Jagganoth is going to successfully destroy the world.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Operant posted:

But that is everything every creator does about anything ever for the history of this site ???

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

A spoilered ‘gently caress all y’all’ would be amazing

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
For his next trick Jagganoth attacks the audience.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

The thing we're all going to hate is when the comic decides to disregard its own themes and Allison wins right here and now with an extreme display of super violence that actually works.

Zoss shows up just in time to watch Allison suplex Gogmoon through Jagganoth's skull, commenting "Now that is strength beyond strength!!"

Roll credits.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

oobey posted:

The thing we're all going to hate is when the comic decides to disregard its own themes and Allison wins right here and now with an extreme display of super violence that actually works.

Zoss shows up just in time to watch Allison suplex Gogmoon through Jagganoth's skull, commenting "Now that is strength beyond strength!!"

Roll credits.

turns out violence was the answer all along

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

A single tear rolls down Meti's cheek as she realizes that finally, after all this time, the rock cannot possibly get any sharper.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

eke out posted:

turns out violence was the answer all along

The real friends were the violence we made along the way

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
The very wise frog was always right

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

operant while you're here-ish i just want to say that my brother, who is probably my favorite human being, and i have been separated by like four states over the course of the pandemic and one of the more grounding things we've had are talking about the updates, riffing on characters, k6bd-based memes, et al so thanks for giving us that.

(thanks to the thread at large too for a lot of the memes)

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Rhaka posted:

Can't believe Allison is going to wake up from stress-induced passing out in the middle of getting it on for the first time, having had the weirdest dream.

Utmost confidence you're gonna nail whatever you're doing Abaddon, SUPER EXCITE

You know that joke/expression/whatever that pops up in some media about sex so good it makes you see god? Zaid is so bad at sex he made Allison see six billion demons.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I look forward to the next page, where we end at a cliffhanger to start the arc we always really wanted: a several months sorority sister slice of life arc.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

coolusername posted:

I look forward to the next page, where we end at a cliffhanger to start the arc we always really wanted: a several months sorority sister slice of life arc.

This but unironically.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Operant posted:

The fight will end in a very conclusive way soon-ish

Operant posted:

i cannot emphasize how conclusively this fight will end

I absolutely believe this and am excited as poo poo for whatever happens next.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Operant posted:

and also

TwoPair posted:

You know that joke/expression/whatever that pops up in some media about sex so good it makes you see god? Zaid is so bad at sex he made Allison see six billion demons.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

Operant posted:

Conclusive, sudden endings are the only thing I live for!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Operant posted:

...Zoss is going to reset the timeline again, isn't he?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Probably yeah. Zoss turning the wheel and there being a segment of the comic where Allison basically has to will her way out of having her life reset is probably the thing that makes sense for this ending super conclusively in a way that would call for disclaimers of the sort Abaddon is calling for. Jagganoth is going to start winning and the wheel will turn.

Allison will turn the wheel back herself.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I'd be very surprised if Abaddon actually reset the events of the comic without them being un-reset soon enough. But then, I hate the 'everything you did was undone, character development rolled back' approach to that kind of storytelling, it creates a huge disconnect with the characters for me.

But I trust Abaddon quite a bit to tell an interesting and compelling story.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Joe Slowboat posted:

I'd be very surprised if Abaddon actually reset the events of the comic without them being un-reset soon enough. But then, I hate the 'everything you did was undone, character development rolled back' approach to that kind of storytelling, it creates a huge disconnect with the characters for me.

But I trust Abaddon quite a bit to tell an interesting and compelling story.

I mean, if this fight does end with Zoss going "poo poo, I'd better hit the history reset button" Allison is just going to Royal her way back into remembering everything again to set up the finale.

No, if you want to make everybody REALLY mad, get to the point where Jagganoth is an instant away from total victory and Zoss has his hand over the button. Then Allison hits pause and whips out The Pirate Movie ending.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
Allison engaging New Game+ mode is something I would absolutely be down with.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
OK, I got talked into reading this by a few people on the goon Dominions 5 discord, and have been slowly binging it, finally caught up.

My guess: There will be some sort of reset or time travel shenanigans, because the wise old Zoss-y Alison K6BD that ominously showed up at one point needs to happen somehow.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Operant posted:

:sickos:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

allison is going to defeat jagganoth by punching him squarely in his left buttcheek

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

allison is going to defeat jagganoth by punching him squarely in his left buttcheek

Royalty is a continuous butt-punching motion.

K6BD/Dr. McNinja crossover when?

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

coolusername posted:

With a school staff that looks suspiciously like the Seven.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

my dad posted:

OK, I got talked into reading this by a few people on the goon Dominions 5 discord, and have been slowly binging it, finally caught up.

My guess: There will be some sort of reset or time travel shenanigans, because the wise old Zoss-y Alison K6BD that ominously showed up at one point needs to happen somehow.

I wish I had the time and confidence in my ability to get into Dominions 5 because mood-wise it is extremely my poo poo

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

YaketySass posted:

With a school staff that looks suspiciously like the Seven.

i think blame! did a one shot like this once

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Royalty is a continuous butt-punching motion.

K6BD/Dr. McNinja crossover when?

Sparklelord seeks to break free of the corpse reality but finds itself trapped in a wheel shaped form.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

coolusername posted:

packetmantis posted:

This but unironically.

I can totally see the epilogue where White Chain follows Alice back to Earth and slums around in her dorm as she learns how to be human.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Algid posted:

Sparklelord seeks to break free of the corpse reality but finds itself trapped in a wheel shaped form.

Sparklelord is just another interpretation of Juggernaut Star.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
If this were Homestuck we'd cut to a three-year arc that recreates the entire plot with slightly different characters and when we got back to this point it'd cut to after the fight was already over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Hype levels: impossible to maintain

Yeah I'm all in. It took me like five years before realizing Gunnerkrigg Court was spinning its wheels and boring me to death, this comic has never once been boring.