Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Omfg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
An absolute triumph! Look at him he's sweating!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Played like a drat fiddle!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Scarring or scaring?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

simplefish posted:

Scarring or scaring?

Why not both

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

simplefish posted:

Scarring or scaring?

My second typo in just over a week. I'm slippin'.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I can't tell if Enami's going to be impressed by this maneuver, or throw a baby bitch tantrum over being tricked

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Devils Affricate posted:

I can't tell if Enami's going to be impressed by this maneuver, or throw a baby bitch tantrum over being tricked

he's going to be like "oh?.... so you didn't get that psychically? ...."

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
my god, i love this comic

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Momma is pretty tricky, I hope there's a digression into a long side comic about her.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh good, this lady is grooming her daughter to sell snake-oil. That's normal and healthy.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

The daily life of a certain rube.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

simplefish posted:

*PLOT TWIST: daughter had snuck off and phoned her mother, when we thought she went to read the diary*

How many panels has it been since we knew this?

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
✨Fun✨
💥Fun💥
Normal
:geno:

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Having hard time trying to choose which protagonist is more pathetic at the moment. I guess the one who is an actual adult, not 13.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Person planning on tricking others is mad at being tricked.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

lmao. rip thin hair guy. Glad he's hit it off with God of Bugs Amanuma though.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

"This is true hot reading!
Except that, well, it isn't..."

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Thanks footnote, letting us know it's Neet thinking only guys find people attractive, and not the author themself.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

* The comic artist never gets a boner over his own work, and definitely never masturbates to it.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

BigBadSteve posted:

* The comic artist never gets a boner over his own work, and definitely never masturbates to it.

I've got some bad news for you about every single person who has ever learned how to draw well enough to make a comic of it.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

I've got some bad news for you about every single person who has ever learned how to draw well enough to make a comic of it.

Y... Yes?

Also between Tohru's Dad being surprised by Tohru cleaning after himself and present, where neet ponders these completely unknown feelings...

It's like he's been severely neglected and isolated for most of his childhood or something. He's developmentally behind a regular 9 year old. :crossarms:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Vic posted:

Y... Yes?

Also between Tohru's Dad being surprised by Tohru cleaning after himself and present, where neet ponders these completely unknown feelings...

It's like he's been severely neglected and isolated for most of his childhood or something. He's developmentally behind a regular 9 year old. :crossarms:

If both parents work normal 12 hour days it's going to work a lot like neglect. Though both his parents have been home for his mid-morning breakfasts, so who knows what hours they work.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Vic posted:

Y... Yes?

We know from an earlier flashback that Tohru's favorite moments of childhood consist of checking out some cool bugs and sexually harassing girls in the school.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 43

I would be in love with you if you considered donating to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/BrotherMake
Thanks so much, everyone, for :justpost:ing!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 43

I would be in love with you if you considered donating to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/BrotherMake
Thanks so much, everyone, for :justpost:ing!

I've got no money but theres a carton of milk in the fridge that's only 6 days past expiration date. If you want it I'll mail it to you, Im sure I can figure out a way to get the stamps for it.
No but seriously thank you for your service, and I hope you get enough donations to keep doing this forever! :3:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's time to counterattack, psychic neet

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

The Alchemist posted:

We know from an earlier flashback that Tohru's favorite moments of childhood consist of checking out some cool bugs and sexually harassing girls in the school.

The timing on this couldn't be better!

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Really, he's found his calling.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
NEET has finally found himself, how good.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

lotta goons itt feeling personally attacked by NEET's navel-gazing while working

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

In a normal story this would be where he gets his termination notice. Because this is NEET he will instead talk with Princess about whether the various characters in the game are balanced and the weird hair guy will come in late due to his sink leaking this morning.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

NEET is happier at work than me...

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Xenocides posted:

In a normal story this would be where he gets his termination notice. Because this is NEET he will instead talk with Princess about whether the various characters in the game are balanced and the weird hair guy will come in late due to his sink leaking this morning.

Amazing. Seriously, you should write comics.