Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jasonjarmoosh/status/1406832274587361283?s=19

This serpentza guy sounds like a real piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why do these losers even live in china

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Antonymous posted:

how do you explain TCM in Taiwan or the insane life expectancy growth if you believe Mao forced TCM on China, dummy

like one of the most romanticized things about the revolution is doctors going out and helping people

edit: the barefoot doctors probably represent the greatest campaign for the modernization and accessibility of medicine in history by any government, it was not only an out of hand gesture to get some kind of political legitimacy. It really altered the outcome of life in the countryside. The cultural revolution sucked for the educated, middle class people who now tell the story of China's history, but was probably a time of positive reforms for the countryside, much like Stalinism had its own benefactors. The horror of professors being killed by their students and so on is too inexact a price to pay of course but Mao wasn't Sauron ushering in all things dark and depraved. You're basically shocked a GBS thread full of the colonial mindset might have guessed a part of history wrong.

bury the scribes

“The intellectual forces of the workers and peasants are growing and getting stronger in their fight to overthrow the bourgeoisie and their accomplices, the educated classes, the lackeys of capital, who consider themselves the brains of the nation. In fact they are not its brains but its poo poo.”

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

yea he loving sucks. seen him harassing/brigading numerous people online recently, like those two young uyghur girls making videos about their boring-rear end daily lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Sterzel

quote:

In 2019, [serpentza] moved to Los Angeles because he was afraid of losing his life or being incarcerated in China following threats by ultranationalist Internet users and the government
I really want to learn more about this story. I wonder if this just really means he just got bullied online and went crying back to the west lol. I remember someone joked the Great Firewall isn't to block chinese citizens from us, but it's to protect the world from the netizens lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crepeface posted:

if you're a loser in the states and you're a racist, go to where your lessers are and you'll be treated like a god

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Zmej posted:

yea he loving sucks. seen him harassing/brigading numerous people online recently, like those two young uyghur girls making videos about their boring-rear end daily lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Sterzel

I really want to learn more about this story. I wonder if this just really means he just got bullied online and went crying back to the west lol. I remember someone joked the Great Firewall isn't to block chinese citizens from us, but it's to protect the world from the netizens lol

The cracka who constantly stir up sinophobic poo poo in bad faith is definitely also the one who will claim being bullied by the Chinese in good faith, and also somehow allowed to leave China under so-called EXTREME SURVEILLANCE AND OPPRESSION.

Palladium has issued a correction as of 06:58 on Jun 21, 2021

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
gbs freaks

Kharnifex posted:

Well, JAV makes up for Nanking

:allears:

lol i gotta stop going into qcs.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

crepeface posted:

If you mean SerpentZA he fled China to go shill for Falun Gong and be racist to Maoris

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Not So Fast posted:

If you mean SerpentZA he fled China to go shill for Falun Gong and be racist to Maoris

I thought he was in LA driving around in a corvette from the 1990s.

That said, cmilk is a dumber racist pos than him, don’t watch the video where is talking about his newborn daughter.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 08:28 on Jun 21, 2021

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/1406054120922910726

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
dangerously low levels of freedom tho

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i loved this cod map

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
how many barrells is that?

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Truga posted:

how many barrells is that?

1.3 billion Han minority barrels

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Great news for East Turkestan ngos.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
sorry that was a bad "gotta know how much that is in american units before we decide what to do" joke. it sounded better in my head

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Great news for East Turkestan ngos.

lol

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1406824799867912192

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

e: wrong thread

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

:pusheen:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wow drat i would hate for a ginned up bullshit media campaign to stir xenophobic violence against visible minorities, that could never happen here in the us!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yeah seriously if your first thought when you read that is yknow not the murdered child and their family youve got something wrong in your head

Agrajag has issued a correction as of 13:01 on Jun 21, 2021

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gradenko_2000 posted:

This serpentza guy sounds like a real piece of poo poo

also why are people calling him captain apartheid?

need some context here

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

He's an afrikaner.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 minutes!
gently caress that guy. not for what he’s done, but for the inevitable legislative response.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Lol the other forums china threads are stomach churning.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
goon cyoa discord just had a meltdown in it's politics channel with some dude screaming about tankies and china fetishists.
the china hysteria is mind boggling in how thoroughly and successfully it's poisoned peoples brains. its loving everywhere

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
on one hand cold war 2 is gonna end up killing us all but on the other hand the content is loving tremendous

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Truga posted:

on one hand cold war 2 is gonna end up killing us all but on the other hand the content is loving tremendous

It probably won't for the same reasons the last one didn't, but 10 years from now a lot of people could be killed because somebody had to own their posting enemies.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i think this one has slightly higher chances than the last one because when the water and cold wars collide poo poo's gonna be lit, so i guess we'll see what happens

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Zedhe Khoja posted:

goon cyoa discord just had a meltdown in it's politics channel with some dude screaming about tankies and china fetishists.
the china hysteria is mind boggling in how thoroughly and successfully it's poisoned peoples brains. its loving everywhere

it’s funny how much the China threads have made the forums believe cspam is genocide denialists because we don’t accept zenz’s bullshit about sterilization and murder camps but no one here denies the things there are actual proof of

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it’s funny how much the China threads have made the forums believe cspam is genocide denialists because we don’t accept zenz’s bullshit about sterilization and murder camps but no one here denies the things there are actual proof of

I literally got quoted saying the camps are ham-fisted and make the problem worse, and this was proof of me supporting state-sanctioned rape.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/mashable/status/1406166611908874245

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
You tankie sons o´ bitches Taiwan #1

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation

Zedhe Khoja posted:

arent we having fun yet

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Homeless Friend posted:

You tankie sons o´ bitches Taiwan #1

it owns how these imbeciles think this is like showing a cross to a vampire.

if the people of Taiwan self determine themselves to be an independent country, without westerners forcing separatism on them, who gives a gently caress

Joyboy
Mar 18, 2021

I'm sure everyone feels the same.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Trash Ops posted:

lol at someone eating a ban for being right about tiananmen square in the vtuber thread

:iiam:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
So are tankies now just anyone left of liberals?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation

Hot Karl Marx posted:

So are tankies now just anyone left of liberals?

tankie means "someone to my left"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

whos d&d/gbs rereg are you?