Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Plastik posted:

You also forgot Which Way The Toilet Paper Goes On, Which Way To Wipe, Bidets, Tipping (which covers circumcision and the kind you do at restaurants in the US), Religion, Marvel Movies, Plane On A Treadmill and Goon In A Well.

Fully 4 of those are Zack Snyder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Different thing, the vacuum cleaner one was a taint boil and the last time I posted it I probated myself for doing it because it is disgusting.

I knew I was an awful person when I read that story and went "yeah, I bet that was a relief" rather than disgust. I've seen horrible poo poo, is what I'm saying (turn my monitor on, etc)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Aphrodite posted:

Zack Snyder puts the toilet paper on the treadmill the wrong way after circumsizing the waiters he doesn't tip.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is Zack still active on here? I’m guessing not.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Marcade posted:

I knew I was an awful person when I read that story and went "yeah, I bet that was a relief" rather than disgust. I've seen horrible poo poo, is what I'm saying (turn my monitor on, etc)

Yeah, I get tiny little blisteresque things on my fingers and they hurt irritatingly so I can’t imagine the agony dude was in at the time given a throbbing taint boil :gonk:

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Plastik posted:

You also forgot Which Way The Toilet Paper Goes On, Which Way To Wipe, Bidets, Tipping (which covers circumcision and the kind you do at restaurants in the US), Religion, Marvel Movies, Plane On A Treadmill and Goon In A Well.

Elf dicks and their related dildos as well.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Aphrodite posted:

Zach Snyder is going to be what finally brings down SA

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Joe Bogan posted:

What the gently caress

MODS?!?

You're unfamiliar with the lapidary term "water" meaning purity, then?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The venn diagram of goons who like Zack Snyder and goons who don't know how to clean their rear end is a perfect circle.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The venn diagram of goons who like Zack Snyder and goons who don't know how to clean their rear end is a brown circle.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Time is a brown circle

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
How about a link to any one of these marvelous articles?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Aphrodite posted:

Arguably a sandwich.
:hmmyes:

Aphrodite posted:

rear end wiping is a sandwich.

Is a goon in a well a sandwich?

Splicer has a new favorite as of 00:34 on Jun 22, 2021

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Is the rear end Cheek Scissors a sandwich? Discuss.

But I digress.

THE_Action_Bastard posted:

It's also possible nothing I say should be taken seriously!

For all you know I could be making all of this poo poo up as I go along for shits and giggles and watching peoples responses for epic lulz!

I mean have you SEEN any of my Let's Plays?

It's called skill SA goons.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The venn diagram of goons who like Zack Snyder and goons who don't know how to clean their rear end is a perfect circle.
If a two item venn diagram is not a perfect circle but has overlap then topographically it's a sandwich

Dameius posted:

Elf dicks and their related dildos as well.
...also a sandwich. Well, the filling

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Kitfox88 posted:

Yeah, I get tiny little blisteresque things on my fingers and they hurt irritatingly so I can’t imagine the agony dude was in at the time given a throbbing taint boil :gonk:

I have no idea what these are but I get them too. They itch and sting and just pop up once or twice a year. Nothing stops them and it sucks. I can’t imagine one on my taint.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Regarde Aduck posted:

there's a cspammer called 'happy thread', used to be called 'dumb lowtax', and he has a giant list of enemies of the people which is fyad and people he thinks are secret deep cover fyad, all of which are deep cover kiwi farm posters and trying to dox people in order to hurt them irl

his latest episode involved him having a panic attack when eating ice cream because he had the sudden idea that all the sick warehouse workers had coughed into his icecream and the virus was frozen and he was eating supercovid.

copy posted:

reading this reminded me of the horse thinking about ants story lol

Fritz the Horse posted:

that's not funny. like at all.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Poor Fritz, thought of Freckles and cried

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Captain Monkey posted:

I have no idea what these are but I get them too. They itch and sting and just pop up once or twice a year. Nothing stops them and it sucks. I can’t imagine one on my taint.

Try Abreva the millisecond your fingers start itching. Coldsore fingers are getting more and more common for some ungodly reason.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Try Abreva the millisecond your fingers start itching. Coldsore fingers are getting more and more common for some ungodly reason.

If this works I will name my first child SeaGoatSupreme. It’s the most uncomfortable week of my life when it happens.

Edit: looking up pictures that’s way worse than what happens to me. I just get some little clear bumps all along one or two fingers that itch like crazy. Those might be like ‘worst case’ pictures though.

Yngwie Mangosteen has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Jun 22, 2021

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Yeah for most people it's just a couple patches, not the giant gross swollen mounds like you see on Google.

Sexually repressive sex ed was right. You *can* actually get a disease just from holding hands. Which is some bullshit. They aren't allowed to be right about anything.

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Spinz posted:

How about a link to any one of these marvelous articles?

My favorite series by Parson is the Instructions saga, which starts off weird and a bit funny before becoming something else entirely. Highly, highly recommended.

If you like that, That Insidious Beast is good, too.

Memo's From The Bear Cave is the story of one man, his soup and his lousy good for nothing rockabilly son.

Another favorite of mine that's mostly forgotten now are the Monstergeddon Forums , proving that werewolves are dicks.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Zack Snyder puts the toilet paper on the treadmill the wrong way after circumsizing the waiters he doesn't tip.

It's much easier to leave a tip post circumcision.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Captain Monkey posted:

If this works I will name my first child SeaGoatSupreme.

:same:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
My favorite articles are blue stripe for some reason. I should probably check out the below decks series.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Different thing, the vacuum cleaner one was a taint boil and the last time I posted it I probated myself for doing it because it is disgusting.
I must've spent too much time reading the AUG thread because when I saw the post I only had this sort of vague "sounds kinda icky" response.

Splicer posted:

Is a goon in a well a sandwich?
No, that's a soup.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sobatchja Morda posted:

My favorite series by Parson is the Instructions saga, which starts off weird and a bit funny before becoming something else entirely. Highly, highly recommended.

If you like that, That Insidious Beast is good, too.

Memo's From The Bear Cave is the story of one man, his soup and his lousy good for nothing rockabilly son.

Another favorite of mine that's mostly forgotten now are the Monstergeddon Forums , proving that werewolves are dicks.

Those are all good.

Dynamars delves into what it might be like to be on of those facilities that become videogames, with the exploding barrels and whatnot.

Blue Stripe explores the blue collar jobs that keep sci-fi and videogame world running.

Conex Convict Connections is excerpts from a prison craigslist type thing where prisoners communicate as the world slowly falls to Lovecraftian horror.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Captain Monkey posted:

If this works I will name my first child SeaGoatSupreme. It’s the most uncomfortable week of my life when it happens.

Edit: looking up pictures that’s way worse than what happens to me. I just get some little clear bumps all along one or two fingers that itch like crazy. Those might be like ‘worst case’ pictures though.

That sounds kinda like Dyshydrosis. I managed to get mine under control with a pretty high-strength steroid cream.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Samovar posted:

That sounds kinda like Dyshydrosis. I managed to get mine under control with a pretty high-strength steroid cream.

That does look a lot closer to what I get. Prescription I assume?

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Phy posted:

You forgot "pilonidal cyst", casual

By 2010 I had read so many goon stories about poor rear end crack hygiene, doctor visits, and surgery, that I instantaneously diagnosed a friends pilonidal cyst based on vague early symptoms.

“There’s a weird bump by my tailbone.”
“Pilonidal cyst, you need to see a doctor.”

Dude had a wound vac attached to his rear end and had his girlfriend changing his horrible dressings within a couple weeks.

It’s like being Doctor House but only for the dumbest cases that computer janitors get.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

space uncle posted:

poor rear end crack hygiene

I asked you to stop calling me that :mad:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Captain Hygiene posted:

I asked you to stop calling me that :mad:

look how far you’ve come though, you’re a captain now! :unsmith:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just remember the handy saying:

Butthole, ballsack, rear end, and taint,
A small problem this itch ain't.
If you have symptoms of a goon,
You need to see a doctor soon.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Walking around the house singing this to the tune of the Oompa Loompa song.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
[Japan-only ps2 announcer voice] Here comes a new challenger.

bad guy posted:

eoray mel steps on his tomatos. theyr'e twenty percent tomato and eighty percent ketchup and red paint. low lycopene bullshit. i'm going to kill eoray mel. i'm going to hunt him down in his warehouse. i'm going to drop a crate on his head and smash him like a grapefruit. i'm moving in on this turf. i've got tomatos for days, son.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Splicer posted:

...also a sandwich. Well, the filling

That's like calling a cream puff a sandwich.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

JnnyThndrs posted:

That's a lol

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Vasukhani posted:

For a republic to function we really can't have people believing they exist after they die. With other forms of government that is less necessary. We can't have people believing they are "good" and going to go to heaven. The different flavors of it are irrelevant.

Americans are deeply material, yet hold on to a latent protestant view of the soul. This is why they continue to obsess about being individuals.

Maybe I just have a weird sense of humor, but I found this funny.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

JnnyThndrs posted:

This doesn't fix meter god drat it

loving goons. Meter? How does it work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Can't wait to hear this ominously chanted by children in the next Blumhouse flick