Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

this is all code for him switching to his right hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stevie Lee posted:

this is all code for him switching to his right hand

I think it’s actually a change because he has previously worked out in LA on his own in last summers

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
yeah, maybe he's so deeply embarrassed by his performance that he'll listen to someone other than his brother and agent now

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

Does uh anyone know anything about the draft ?

Who is good this year

It's supposed to be one of the best drafts of the past 10 years and Cade Cunningham has Zion/AD levels of hype as the guaranteed #1. Hopefully the Kings or Warriors get him

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Yossarian-22 posted:

Hopefully the Kings or Warriors get him

NO

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

:munch:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if people on the sixers have to spend even more time with him he will surely end up being traded

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

It's supposed to be one of the best drafts of the past 10 years and Cade Cunningham has Zion/AD levels of hype as the guaranteed #1. Hopefully the Kings or Warriors get him

Warriors jumping from 15th to 1st in the lottery would be hilarious

Imagine the meltdowns

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cade Klay Draymond could be pretty good

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Cade to the Warriors

dump Steph on the Sixers

make Ben play 4

it could happen

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i would love to see steph/seth bros lead 76ers to a championship just to see euph lose his mind and edit his old posts

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

Warriors jumping from 15th to 1st in the lottery would be hilarious

Imagine the meltdowns

more likely kings will sign and trade cunningham for cp3, he'll get hurt, and they'll miss the playoffs for the 16th year in a row

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
this q-anon nba thread rules. when are we storming the league office euphronius

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

euphronius posted:

Does uh anyone know anything about the draft ?

Who is good this year

draft is where you should keep your posts

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/blackdragonroll/status/1406819411269410823

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Time posted:

this q-anon nba thread rules. when are we storming the league office euphronius

Is the NBA equivalent of mole children like... The conspiracy against Jimmer Fredette or something?

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

Hopefully the Kings or Warriors get him

Yossarian-22 posted:

more likely kings will sign and trade cunningham for cp3, he'll get hurt, and they'll miss the playoffs for the 16th year in a row

pls dont do this to me, i suffer enough thinking about the kings without mood swings

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

This is some good content. Nowhere else am I going to get to read someone in all earnestness post that the NBA and the mafia are conspiring to have Philadelphia, one of the largest media markets in the country and most iconic teams in the league, fall in the playoffs to Atlanta, a team that you couldn't convince me the NBA knows even exists. IT'S THE KINGS/LAKERS GAME 6 ALL OVER AGAIN LMAO

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

At least take the angle that the NBA wanted Brooklyn to have an easier path to the Finals at least that's easier to defend

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

LastInLine posted:

This is some good content. Nowhere else am I going to get to read someone in all earnestness post that the NBA and the mafia are conspiring to have Philadelphia, one of the largest media markets in the country and most iconic teams in the league, fall in the playoffs to Atlanta, a team that you couldn't convince me the NBA knows even exists. IT'S THE KINGS/LAKERS GAME 6 ALL OVER AGAIN LMAO

luckily the plucky Lakers defeated League favorite Sacramento Kings

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

LastInLine posted:

Atlanta is basically the same size as Philadelphia but the Hawks are 24th in TV ratings among NBA teams. the NBA knows what they're doing (or at least they think they do)

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

LastInLine posted:

yes but have you considered the raw marketability of trae young, a man who definitely does not look like the star of a 90s sports movie where a guy from the local intramural league finds a cursed talisman that gives him incredible basketball powers

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
the more interesting thing is why the league seems to rig exactly one series and why the second round

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i'm just impressed that the rigging was so thorough that it even included convincing ben simmons not to dunk on an open net

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think the refs have run a bit far away from the league wrt to the Hawks . You can see that with the fact that the league is trying to reign the refs back in

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

vyelkin posted:

i'm just impressed that the rigging was so thorough that it even included convincing ben simmons not to dunk on an open net

this is the problem I had in other forums . people read what I say and then construct a straw man to reply to . please be better at reading and thinking and be more fair

I have been consistent that Ben Simmons was a huge reason the sixers lost.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean if you claim rigging you got to go all in. there isn’t a sort of rigging if thinks landed right

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
can't believe lebron and steph paid off the refs so philly would lose but it's true

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you are all putting your head in the sand if you don’t think there is a league wide, current discussion happening right now in the open (not a conspiracy) about refs and their atrocious calls

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
This is what happens when timmy and tony aren't here to protect the league

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This guy earns millions

https://twitter.com/tomwestnba/status/1407363427245383681?s=21

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

you are all putting your head in the sand if you don’t think there is a league wide, current discussion happening right now in the open (not a conspiracy) about refs and their atrocious calls

If anything, I think the rule change the league is considering, which you see as evidence of a refereeing bias towards Trae Young of all people, is actually based on every shooter in the league copying James Harden's move of jumping directly into the defender while shooting a low-percentage three, because it has been extremely effective at winning free throws from refs across the league while also being really dumb and annoying.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trae young does BS moves that no one else in the league does. and gets calls on them

it’s true Harden does some stuff but Harden would still be a AS and player without the Refs. young wouldn’t even be in the league . he’s a Ref Golem. created by bad calls he torments us with unnatural movements and inhuman screams

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
his game 7 performance was horrendous

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trae literally does the movements from the monster in Pan's Labyrinth (El laberinto del fauno). hes a creature from the imagination of Guillermo del Toro

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1407371854139072514?s=21

there goes trae young’s career

(the refs won’t follow these rules)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao at trae young this is his entire game

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1407372846670749706?s=21

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hawks better win it this year

(The refs won’t change Trae is fine )

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

euphronius posted:

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1407371854139072514?s=21

there goes trae young’s career

(the refs won’t follow these rules)

why would they end his career when they're trying to make him the face of the league?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Think Less posted:

why would they end his career when they're trying to make him the face of the league?

maybe you don’t read what’s in parentheses but in this case (maybe you should)