Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

It turns out Hayley’s idea was terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwbgLteVwvs

At least the company still has their fall back product clothes for teeth.

Kwyndig posted:

I don't know how you would make meat ghetti and spa balls and not have it turn into a disaster.

Maybe like some deep fried bread balls on top of a meatloaf dish? I dunno, I got nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I think the real problem is the meat noodles, there's like no way to make a good meat noodle that I'm aware of out of beef or pork.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Kwyndig posted:

I think the real problem is the meat noodles, there's like no way to make a good meat noodle that I'm aware of out of beef or pork.

At least for a spaghetti style one, would probably be fairly easy for a lasagna or ravioli style pasta though

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

You gotta cook a brisket down into individual muscle fibers

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

Nep-Nep posted:

I'd start by throwing my measuring cups all the way to Bear Island, then spatchcocking the meat.

This is the only correct answer. Don’t forget to gulp down a Nebuchadnezzar. It’s okay to drink that much because it’s not a vat.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Beer Water is just hard seltzer. Roger is ahead of the times again. Like when he invented disco.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Kwatz posted:

This is the only correct answer. Don’t forget to gulp down a Nebuchadnezzar. It’s okay to drink that much because it’s not a vat.

The shards of glass really add something

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the bill gates joke in the max jets episode is a little :prepop: with all the recent news about him

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

"Henderson"
6/20/2021
Stan's childhood imaginary friend returns to collect a debt. Meanwhile, Klaus has a big date and needs a fishbowl upgrade.

https://twitter.com/AmericanDadTBS/status/1406280619852763138?s=20

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
"You were the one who dulled his scissors!"
"drat, that would have been way cheaper than buying a diamond penny."

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Guys guess who I am:

"Doopy doopy doo!"

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
How is he still doing it?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
How is it still getting laughs?!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Pissed off Francine is the best. "Shithead, is it?"

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

That was a really good episode. I love the little glimpses into Stan's horrific childhood.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Oh yeah, give me two Pickle Ricks on my fish bowl.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Zero One posted:

He's not trying to gently caress George RR Martin!

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Another great episode. I fully expected the counsellor to be real which was a fun twist.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"I'm sorry, Shithead is it?"

Zero One posted:

Don't forget a mongoose and Kawhi Leonard in a Knicks jersey.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I have bad news...for my HATERS!

Danuta returns! Hope that cheese burger didn't kill her :ohdear:

As seen previously in A Whole Slotta Love Francine is really good at making imaginary friends.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Quit shakin' her boob, Stan, she likes girls. :colbert:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I think that’s my favourite episode of the season so far. I laughed a lot.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The_Doctor posted:

I think that’s my favourite episode of the season so far. I laughed a lot.
It was really good

“Clean balls? I must be in a fairy tale!”

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Did Hot in Herre sound slightly sped up to anyone else?

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew
I was wondering from reading the rick and morty thread, I get that american dad is shown in places that speak english thus not needing translation. But I wonder is american dad shown in very many foreign languages. It makes me wonder if the show can be as off the walls as it is if it is really only made for american audience and not having to worry about offending foreign markets.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did Hot in Herre sound slightly sped up to anyone else?

the opening song sounded like it was changing speed it was weird

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Jose posted:

Yeah, they did that for the first couple of episodes of the season too, but then it was normal again until this one. I feel like it’s a way of grabbing a couple of extra seconds, without going for the short 5 second intro.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

No Luck Needed posted:

I was wondering from reading the rick and morty thread, I get that american dad is shown in places that speak english thus not needing translation. But I wonder is american dad shown in very many foreign languages. It makes me wonder if the show can be as off the walls as it is if it is really only made for american audience and not having to worry about offending foreign markets.

They probably assume it's much more realistic than we do

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Jose posted:

stan canonically sings and dances the entire opening song each day so he can face the coming day with verve so he was probably just a little off today

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I noticed some weird speed-ups during one or two of the music portions of the episode too. Just a technique to eke out a few extra seconds of ad space. It's kinda scuzzy, but whatever keeps the show going I guess :shrug:

I appreciated the reference to "Get Low" being Stan's jam though. That was great. Would've liked to see his deep twerk like in that episode with the CIA avatar machine.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Morty nearly didn't land them in the ocean I just realized

e: well poo poo

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

PizzaProwler posted:

Would've liked to see his deep twerk like in that episode with the CIA avatar machine.

The way he just *falls into it*

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

What episode did Steve date the 30yo Romanian woman pretending to be a teen?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The_Doctor posted:

Bonnie Ramirez

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

I mean it wasn't so much a date as it was her robbing him, but at least he got a kiss first!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

The_Doctor posted:

I'm pretty sure it was a man pretending to be a teen.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Ahh, I’ve not rewatched any of this season yet, so it’s not stuck in my memory so much. Thanks!

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Come on Francine, I mean how many deaths have you and your family been responsible for at this point?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

TheFattestPat posted:

Come on Francine, I mean how many deaths have you and your family been responsible for at this point?

Remember that time they ate a person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Remember that time they ate a person?

And you know it what? It was nice!