Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many quarters after Q1 2016 till Marissa Mayer is unemployed?
1 or fewer
Her job is guaranteed; what are you even talking about?
View Results

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

VideoGameVet posted:

I'm just saying that a bicycle is a nice way of running errands and possibly commuting. If you have hills in your area, the training benefits are there as well.

It depends on where you live. Where I live I think it's incredibly unsafe to use a bicycle for commuting or running errands and that's probably true for much of America because the whole country is designed around cars. Many people enjoy indoor bikes because it's safe and great excercise, and Peloton classes (as well as the other indoor bike video classes) are actually nice and engaging. They're just massively overpriced, but the idea itself is actually pretty good; I've used them in my company's gym and it's like taking a spin class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Solkanar512 posted:

But none of this justifies disabling use of the machine without a $480/year subscription for “safety reasons”. And as mentioned above, this is going to happen to all the smart consumers here in the future if this isn’t clamped down hard.

It's already happened with TVs, a lot of people are complaining you can't get non-'smart' TVs at all anymore.

All the options for a 'smart, savvy consumer' to avoid being exploited and gouged are being taken away.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
The people complaining about all their data being the cloud or every device being smart and talking to the internet are usually not the savvy ones, they're just the ones that would like to think they're savvy

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

The solution is to buy less poo poo. Do without. Repair. Buy used if necessary.

The second hand market is flush with perfectly usable TVs, and you don't actually need 3D, HDR, 8K, whatever.

Huego
Mar 12, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I discovered I love spinning and agree that heavy, expensive machinery doesn't need to have a cheap, nigh-disposable touchscreen permanently attached to it, so I did a pretty deep dive on high end spin bikes recently and the unfortunate truth is Peloton costs about average for that level of build quality on a stationary bike. "People could just" live exactly my life with exactly my needs and desires and never differ from me in any way because that disgusts and terrifies me put a real bike on a trainer, but it's not a good solution for heavy duty use. You'll wear out your components and your joints, and by the time you put on all the add-ons like a good cadence tracker you aren't saving enough money to be worth it. Even if you live somewhere you can use that bike outside safely, which most people don't, the hassle and dirt of taking it in and out of the trainer all the time is the enemy of consistency, which is the whole point of a home workout.

As to Peloton's latest round of scammy bullshit, if y'all can't handle the idea of systemic problems not being solvable by scolding people for their individual choices this is going to be a pretty rough century for you.

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome

OctaMurk posted:

It depends on where you live. Where I live I think it's incredibly unsafe to use a bicycle for commuting or running errands and that's probably true for much of America because the whole country is designed around cars. Many people enjoy indoor bikes because it's safe and great excercise, and Peloton classes (as well as the other indoor bike video classes) are actually nice and engaging. They're just massively overpriced, but the idea itself is actually pretty good; I've used them in my company's gym and it's like taking a spin class.

I lived 3 miles from my job for 8 years but the roads between me and work were so dangerous that I would never even have considered riding a bike. Not only that but so many American drivers consider cyclists to be somehow their enemy so you're faced with hostile drivers on dangerous roads, not a great combination.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sextro posted:

This is the tech nightmare thread, not the cops thread. Their underground home performed admirably until the local feral pig population caused issues.

Those weren't even local, they were an invasive species.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

BabyFur Denny posted:

The people complaining about all their data being the cloud or every device being smart and talking to the internet are usually not the savvy ones, they're just the ones that would like to think they're savvy

Care to share any examples of what you’re talking about here? How have you organized your life to be super savvy about always avoiding online tracking, and how are you managing to post while you do that?

KozmoNaut posted:

The solution is to buy less poo poo. Do without. Repair. Buy used if necessary.

The second hand market is flush with perfectly usable TVs, and you don't actually need 3D, HDR, 8K, whatever.

There is a finite and diminishing supply of used non-smart TVs, and the same will be true for many other types of products in the future. This is a temporary solution at best.

It also doesn’t cover a lot of other situations. For instance, my friend lives in an apartment building where maintenance came in one day, and replaced her thermostat and lock with some garbage smart home system that requires her to make an account and can presumably track her coming and going. If she had infinite resources and another place to stay, maybe she could negotiate a lease break out of it, but in practice whoever runs that system just gets to track her movements now.

And, of course, it doesn’t begin to touch the systems where “buy used” doesn’t even make sense. For instance, I recently tried to sign up for Washington’s online vaccine tracking system. As part of that process, users are required to agree to a privacy policy, which allows the third-party provider to use their PII for marketing purposes (or just about anything else). I’ve got my COVID card, but as far as I can see there’s no other way for me to access a complete copy of my own state vaccination records. But hey, no problem, I should just buy a used statewide electronic medical records platform on the second-hand market, right?

The platform is called “MyIR.” Here’s their privacy policy: https://app.myirmobile.com/privacy-policy

quote:

We may collect and store the following Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively, “Information”) that you provide directly or generate through your use of MyIR, which includes connections to state Immunization Information Systems and health care providers.

Personal Information

Contact information, such as email address, phone, mailing address;
Personal and family information, including your name and family member names, genders and date of births;
Immunization history & recommendations;

Information about your use of MyIR (such as settings, in-app usage information, including features used, frequency and duration of use of the app);
MyIR profile data (such as username, profile photo settings); and
MyIR account information.

We may use this Information:

to enable you to access and use MyIR;
to provide the MyIR Services and features that you request;
to process and facilitate your Immunization Ambassador application;
to deliver customized content;
to respond to your requests and inquiries;
for advertising, such as providing customized advertisements, sponsored content and sending you promotional communications;

Space Gopher fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Jun 23, 2021

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Space Gopher posted:

There is a finite and diminishing supply of used non-smart TVs, and the same will be true for many other types of products in the future. This is a temporary solution at best.

Then do without, or buy a PC monitor or a commercial display.

quote:

It also doesn’t cover a lot of other situations. For instance, my friend lives in an apartment building where maintenance came in one day, and replaced her thermostat and lock with some garbage smart home system that requires her to make an account and can presumably track her coming and going. If she had infinite resources and another place to stay, maybe she could negotiate a lease break out of it, but in practice whoever runs that system just gets to track her movements now.

And, of course, it doesn’t begin to touch the systems where “buy used” doesn’t even make sense. For instance, I recently tried to sign up for Washington’s online vaccine tracking system. As part of that process, users are required to agree to a privacy policy, which allows the third-party provider to use their PII for marketing purposes (or just about anything else). I’ve got my COVID card, but as far as I can see there’s no other way for me to access a complete copy of my own state vaccination records. But hey, no problem, I should just buy a used statewide electronic medical records platform on the second-hand market, right?

The platform is called “MyIR.” Here’s their privacy policy: https://app.myirmobile.com/privacy-policy

I'm sorry it took you so long to realize that you live in a country that doesn't even attempt respect your privacy.

The solution is to either change the system or move somewhere better. And abolish for-profit healthcare and landlordism.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

VideoGameVet posted:

Why not buy an actual bike, use it for errands or even commutes, save $$$ and reduce your carbon footprint at the same time!

I dont disagree with buying a bike but lol at the carbon footprint argument, no individual is gonna make a dent compared to companies so its basically null as a reason

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Yeah, the additional exercise is a much better argument for biking.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Jun 23, 2021

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

I bike everywhere, I don't own a car. It is loving dangerous, and I live in Japan where bike commuting is very common compared to the US. Between my commute, shopping, and cycling for fitness, I ride 6-7 days a week and I generally have at least one "near miss" a week where a car, truck, or other cyclist almost kills me by not looking or just outright breaking the laws of the road. I will never go back to rim brakes. Discs have saved me more times than I can count.

I can't even imagine what it is like to do most of your travel by bike in the US where people pay far less attention to the existence of bicycles.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hey now, sometimes Americans actively murder cyclists, with cars or guns.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Yeah I ride as if every car is actively and desperately trying to murder me and I tell new cyclists to do the same. It has kept me alive so far.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.
Does Japan have the White Bikes? The ones used by the community to mark cyclist deaths?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Yeah I ride as if every car is actively and desperately trying to murder me and I tell new cyclists to do the same. It has kept me alive so far.

When I got my motorcycle license, the instructor told me "Congratulations! You are now invisible to car drivers. Good luck."

That goes double for cyclists, where some percentage of drivers actually genuinely try to kill you.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

mandatory lesbian posted:

I dont disagree with buying a bike but lol at the carbon footprint argument, no individual is gonna make a dent compared to companies so its basically null as a reason

I get your point but you can say a similar argument about boycotting or voting. But it's still a good reason to do those things. Dumping your car is pretty much the biggest life change you can make in terms of positive environmental impact.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Kaal posted:

Does Japan have the White Bikes? The ones used by the community to mark cyclist deaths?

I've never seen them. It would probably be too depressing. Japan, at one point, had the highest rate of cyclist deaths in the developed world, but it has been trending downward. The U.S., meanwhile, is trending up.

Denmark and the Netherlands are what we should all aspire to. Japan has a lot of cyclists but little infrastructure for them and it is very dangerous.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
Yeah, being bad for cycling is definitely not US only, but the reasons for the badness are different. In the UK the roads are already so narrow and twisty and lined with parked cars (since the original road layout predates the car and planners have just had to do the best they can with what's there) that there's barely room for two cars to pass each other, let alone cut a slice off for a cycle lane.

When I drive I do get annoyed when I have to slow down to 12 mph because there's just no way to safely pass a cyclist, but I'm always careful to address that annoyance to our government who don't do enough to make cycling safe, rather than the cyclist themselves.

Gort fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Jun 23, 2021

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

I've never seen them. It would probably be too depressing. Japan, at one point, had the highest rate of cyclist deaths in the developed world, but it has been trending downward. The U.S., meanwhile, is trending up.

Denmark and the Netherlands are what we should all aspire to. Japan has a lot of cyclists but little infrastructure for them and it is very dangerous.

Good to know. This is what they look like, if you're curious: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_bike

And yeah, Denmark and the Netherlands are clearly the world innovators when it comes to urban design. Everyone should just be adopting their standards wholesale.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

VideoGameVet posted:

I'm just saying that a bicycle is a nice way of running errands and possibly commuting. If you have hills in your area, the training benefits are there as well.

Yeah but you live in American where people drive like assholes and very few bike lanes actually go the entire way from your house/apartment to a store. Also makes a lot of assumptions about the health/physical capabilities of the average American.

Honestly, suggesting people bike everywhere feels classist in the United States at least.

Speaking of Smart TVs and tech nightmares:
https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1406887601647370240?s=20

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jun 23, 2021

Sagacity
May 2, 2003
Hopefully my epitaph will be funnier than my custom title.

Kaal posted:

And yeah, Denmark and the Netherlands are clearly the world innovators when it comes to urban design. Everyone should just be adopting their standards wholesale.
As a Dutchman I can confirm. However, I think Netherlands has the fairly unique property that it is flat as gently caress which historically made it really convenient to bike everywhere. Combine that with the relative compactness of cities and it can sometimes be faster to go somewhere by bike than by driving a car.

I can't imagine it would be the same in cul-de-sac-happy suburbia where just exiting the suburb can take ten minutes.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Somebody wrote something along the lines of "inventing problems to justify the solution" or something like that and it felt pretty apt. Connecting everything to the internet makes no loving sense and at least half the time makes the "convenience" of the tech more of a pain in the rear end. I don't like keyless cars and don't see what was so hard about putting a key in the ignition. It doesn't solve a problem. I've also left them running more than once. What "problem" is this solving beyond remembering to bring your keys with you or take them out of the car?

I live in NE FL and have ridden out 3 hurricanes. Each time, I've never lost power for any significant amount of time but you know what I DID LOSE every time? Internet. I was very grateful for my DVD library and actual books and also thankful that my stove and fridge didn't need software updates. I did get a taste of not being able to play certain video games though because they needed to be online always.

I recently couldn't schedule a lab appointment because my phone wasn't cooperating with the log in system even though I was standing right there in the office. The solution was for me to go home, grab my laptop, create and account, register and then drive back in for an appt 3 or 4 hours later. It was like not being able to order food in a McDonalds because the kiosk was down. Even though there were 8-10 workers there. It's real "your floor is now clean" Idiocracy vibes.

I don't mind using tech to make things more convenient but more and more it feels like it just makes things more complicated and opens up all sorts of security problems. I think the next big "terrorist attack" or nationwide "national disaster" is going to be internet related. Something or someone will cripple the power grid, the web or air traffic control. That, or we're going to get a serious, major, untraceable security breach on some big banks, telecom or Twitter, FB or Google.

enki42
Jun 11, 2001
#ATMLIVESMATTER

Put this Nazi-lover on ignore immediately!
Keyless entry / ignition seems like a different sort of thing than internet connected devices. I definitely like never having to take my keys out of my pocket, makes it easier to just know they're always in my jacket and I forget about them. I suppose it's possible that you could forget to turn the ignition off, but it's mostly a matter of getting into the habit of turning it off, and at least for my car it won't let you lock the door using keyless (and beeps really loudly) if the ignition is on.

Keys can also be duplicated easily (cars don't really have all that many tumblers / combinations), so transponders add security. You can for sure have a transponder without actual remote functionality, but it's a pretty small step once your key has tech in it anyway.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

KozmoNaut posted:

Then do without, or buy a PC monitor or a commercial display.

the last page had a smart monitor.

there's probably going to be smart commercial displays soon

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

shirunei posted:

Actually American housing is built under the assumption that AC will be used. This presents some unique challenges when not used, but that is way less fun than making some snide remark.
Yeah. Many older American houses have "cross-ventilation", where many/most rooms have two windows placed so that the wind can blow in one window and out the other. A lot of newer houses have one window per room.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
That's been a big issue here in Toronto, where a lot of modern condo buildings are built with windows that don't open more than a crack, and the buildings aren't mandated to have to turn on the A/C system until early June. Every year there's a whole cycle of complaints when there's an inevitable May heatwave and a bunch of people are dealing with boiling-hot, unventilated condos.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Yeah. Many older American houses have "cross-ventilation", where many/most rooms have two windows placed so that the wind can blow in one window and out the other. A lot of newer houses have one window per room.

Our house has an attic fan that's mounted in the ceiling kind of for this purpose, where you can suck air into the house and blow it out the attic.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

PhazonLink posted:

the last page had a smart monitor.

there's probably going to be smart commercial displays soon

Many "commercial displays" outside the custom integrator market run the same basic OS as consumer smart TVs, including ads and tracking. They sometimes have extra apps to do things like run a slideshow from a USB stick full of images or pull content over a network.

Here's a random example from LG: https://www.lg.com/us/business/commercial-tvs/lg-49ut640s0ua

I eagerly await the libertarian stoic heroes itt telling us how anyone who actually cares about privacy just needs to source one of those specific, extremely expensive displays which must be ordered through specific dealers who typically don't sell to individuals, and if someone doesn't have the knowledge and connections to do that for every device in their life, then any privacy intrusions and forced advertising are just a result of their poor life choices.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

enki42 posted:

Keyless entry / ignition seems like a different sort of thing than internet connected devices. I definitely like never having to take my keys out of my pocket, makes it easier to just know they're always in my jacket and I forget about them. I suppose it's possible that you could forget to turn the ignition off, but it's mostly a matter of getting into the habit of turning it off, and at least for my car it won't let you lock the door using keyless (and beeps really loudly) if the ignition is on.

Keys can also be duplicated easily (cars don't really have all that many tumblers / combinations), so transponders add security. You can for sure have a transponder without actual remote functionality, but it's a pretty small step once your key has tech in it anyway.

Fair enough but it's still not really solving a problem. I've been driving for *mumble mumble* years and can't recall anything key related that really upset my apple cart aside from maybe misplacing my keys at a party, in which case I had the same problem until I found the fuckers. Carrying a set of keys and inserting them into the ignition has never been something I'd considered to be a major inconvenience or serious time sink that required computers to solve.

However, these things DO make it easier for someone to rip off or find your key and immediately know which car is yours within a city block or a parking garage, which is a HUGE time saver for a car thief.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Most keyless entry systems are hilariously insecure, they're not adding to the security.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I look forward to enterprising Shenzen hackers making modchips for monitors that bypass the “smart” bullshit and drive the panel directly. :china:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Fame Douglas posted:

Most keyless entry systems are hilariously insecure, they're not adding to the security.

Yeah keyless systems are hilariously easy to do replay attacks on. There's no added security.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

OctaMurk posted:

Surprisingly Los Angeles was pretty decent for bike commute because Metro (subway and surface rail) gets you to a few miles from where you need to go and they accommodate bikes.

As to riding in traffic, the best strategy is entirely non-intuitive and I get why people don't want to do it. CyclingSavvy.org is a good resource for info.

The issue where I live is that even the closest ride involves major steep climbs (north San Diego county) but I've gotten used to it (moved to the top of this hill in 2008). eBikes are very popular here of course (I don't have one).

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I'd love to bike to stores, I live in a fairly dense neighborhood with shops around and could do so, but I don't expect my bike will still be there when I get back. Bike theft is a freebie here. You can take an angle grinder to a lock in broad daylight and chuck it on the bike mound in your shanty camp and nobody is going to stop him or help you get it back.

And then if you manage not get your bike stolen, someone can run you off the road on purpose and that too, is basically a freebie.

BiggerBoat posted:

Somebody wrote something along the lines of "inventing problems to justify the solution" or something like that and it felt pretty apt. Connecting everything to the internet makes no loving sense and at least half the time makes the "convenience" of the tech more of a pain in the rear end. I don't like keyless cars and don't see what was so hard about putting a key in the ignition. It doesn't solve a problem. I've also left them running more than once. What "problem" is this solving beyond remembering to bring your keys with you or take them out of the car?

I live in NE FL and have ridden out 3 hurricanes. Each time, I've never lost power for any significant amount of time but you know what I DID LOSE every time? Internet. I was very grateful for my DVD library and actual books and also thankful that my stove and fridge didn't need software updates. I did get a taste of not being able to play certain video games though because they needed to be online always.

I recently couldn't schedule a lab appointment because my phone wasn't cooperating with the log in system even though I was standing right there in the office. The solution was for me to go home, grab my laptop, create and account, register and then drive back in for an appt 3 or 4 hours later. It was like not being able to order food in a McDonalds because the kiosk was down. Even though there were 8-10 workers there. It's real "your floor is now clean" Idiocracy vibes.

I don't mind using tech to make things more convenient but more and more it feels like it just makes things more complicated and opens up all sorts of security problems. I think the next big "terrorist attack" or nationwide "national disaster" is going to be internet related. Something or someone will cripple the power grid, the web or air traffic control. That, or we're going to get a serious, major, untraceable security breach on some big banks, telecom or Twitter, FB or Google.

Yup, smart devices are a solution in search of a problem. Other than people who literally can't move, voice activated anything is a waste of time at home. What does an Amazon Echo even do? Why would want to bug my own house, at my own expense? So I can have a stereo with a voice assistant? All this poo poo seems like it's just a way to reinvent and repackage the "Next Song" button. I literally work in IT, I know how to set this up, but I can't really see a benefit over just doing it the old way.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

My current community is fantastic for biking and I do it all the time to get anywhere.

The place I used to live I thought about walking to work, but that ended pretty fast between the angry stray dogs chasing me and the traitor flag waving houses I had to pass by.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Solkanar512 posted:

I went through and read the whole thing. It's reasonable. They need to share information about you to the health department if they want to say you've been vaccinated. It enumerates what, how and with who the info is shared, such as for analytics. The only caveats are that if the company gets bought or something then the privacy policy no longer counts, and a California resident note about requesting the info they provided to advertise to you. I suspect the latter is boilerplate.

Fame Douglas posted:

Yeah, there's this too. When I got my car the salesman looked at me like I had a second head when I tried explaining that I don't actually want keyless.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

STOP THE POSTS

MCAFEE IS DEAD.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

STOP THE POSTS

MCAFEE IS DEAD.

That's not a nightmare, that's a relief.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1316801215083225096?s=21

it would be just like him to do it anyway to gently caress with people, and leave with an everlasting "what if he was right???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Volmarias posted:

Yeah, there's this too. When I got my car the salesman looked at me like I had a second head when I tried explaining that I don't actually want keyless.

My Q7 TDI came with keyless and I disabled it with the VAGCOM and just use the keyslot, because the Q7 still had both the normal ignition key slot and keyless in 2010.