Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yeah Nah?
This poll is closed.
Yeah Nah 122 53.51%
Nah Yeah 64 28.07%
Nah Yee 18 7.89%
No Yes 9 3.95%
Yes No 15 6.58%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Im confused by The Age's "Argue like you're right, listen like you're wrong" ad. Sounds like it's saying be obnoxious in public but read The Age like you're a dummy who knows nothing??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Animal Friend posted:

loving hell.

Just saw a press conference by Sussan Ley about the UNESCO barrier reef thing.

We're so hosed. Still complaining that we're being singled out and that actually our energy policy is great. Barrier reef is solved because the government made that group run by energy companies to protect it.

Just a constant stream of lies and inaction.

??? they were openly dodging it 6 years ago, luckily for them australians have the memory of a cte'd goldfish

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Yes but it's still cooked that years later in the midst of ever mounting evidence they're just straight up lying because of obvious corruption.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Animal Friend posted:

Yes but it's still cooked that years later in the midst of ever mounting evidence they're just straight up lying because of obvious corruption.

They're in complete denial. Even tourist businesses that rely on the reef were claiming "everything is OK" during the LAST major bleaching event. You'd think they would be the loudest voices on this- Their livelihoods are at stake. But hey, nothing like kicking a can down the road and shouting "LA LA LA LA LA".

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Yet according toThe Daily Telegraph, “several women from Mr Joyce’s New England electorate said they supported their local MP taking up the leadership.

“Barnaby does have a heart for the country, I hope he might get on with doing something about the mice plague,” Tamworth community leader Elva Shumack told the publication.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
feed the carp man to the mice

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Yet according toThe Daily Telegraph, “several women from Mr Joyce’s New England electorate said they supported their local MP taking up the leadership.

“Barnaby does have a heart for the country, I hope he might get on with doing something about the mice plague,” Tamworth community leader Elva Shumack told the publication.

Country people are stupid who'd a thunk it

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

elva shmuck

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Having climate policy dictated by the nationals has moved me solidly into the amethyst/muyb thought camp

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Is the thought camp just debating the guillotine queue?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Eediot Jedi posted:

Is the thought camp just debating the guillotine queue?

Hrrrrmmmmm

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
We don't have a woman problem. Outsourcing parenting is a GOOD thing....https://www.theguardian.com/austral...rcing-parenting

Once all of the pathetic "alpha male" bullshit is over (for the next ten minutes), our political masters can get back to the important stuff. making GBS threads on LGBTI folk because only that fetish is a valid choice....https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...igious-freedoms

How are these clowns still in charge?

RJG was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer during a stint at the Alice Springs correctional centre in 2013. He was in and out of custody a number of times in the three months before his death, but was jailed a final time for driving offences in late 2015. He received chemotherapy while in prison and was eventually transferred to Alice Springs hospital for palliative care and died on 5 April 2016, four days before his approved early release date.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

My dumbass brother has gone into full "masks only give you staph and conjunctivitis and give you a false sense of security" and I want to strangle him

I'm glad I don't have his blood anymore

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

kirbysuperstar posted:

My dumbass brother has gone into full "masks only give you staph and conjunctivitis and give you a false sense of security" and I want to strangle him

I'm glad I don't have his blood anymore

Maybe he should stop rubbing his mask on his arsehole before wearing it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Cartoon posted:

Once all of the pathetic "alpha male" bullshit is over (for the next ten minutes), our political masters can get back to the important stuff. making GBS threads on LGBTI folk because only that fetish is a valid choice....https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...igious-freedoms

It's almost been nice, this past year and a half, not having to worry about the conservatives making their next pass at making gay people back into non-persons.

You can tell they think the pandemic is finally running its course and they can get back to business as usual.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

JBP posted:

Maybe he should stop rubbing his mask on his arsehole before wearing it.

Never go rear end to mask.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I know a bunch of us don't care much for FJ/Barilaro stuff, but this comment I saw is certainly something. I want to believe it's satire.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jun 23, 2021

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

TheMostFrench posted:

I know a bunch of us don't care much for FJ/Barilaro stuff, but this comment I saw is certainly something. I want to believe it's satire.

There's no way that's not satire. It would be impossible to lick that much boot without accidentally swallowing the entire shoe and choking to death.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

with love,
your friends at counter terrorism unit

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

TheMostFrench posted:

can you edit your post before I boil over with rage and murder this fuckhead please?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Oh hey we got some mail from CLIEV today

I don't even have the words anymore.

Well I do but I think we have rules about bloodlust in D&D now.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

The Australian antivax movement in 2021 seems unique in history in saying 'the government is plotting to kill you with covid vaccines, which you don't need because of the great job the government has been doing in protecting you from covid'

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Brainworms are feasting

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

kirbysuperstar posted:

Just pulled this piece of poo poo out of my letterbox and was coming to post it.

gently caress you Clive Palmer - I wish upon you an eternity of being trapped in a room with Gina Reinhat, the other mining fuckstain.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

I got that the other day. gently caress you Clive.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

TheMostFrench posted:

Almost sounds like someone who knows the Deputy Premier and can't see their exact description of abuse of power for what it is.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
How the gently caress is it legal to distribute that

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Isnt Palmer one of the most hated people of all in WA now?

Making a bloody good attempt to replicate that success around the country I see.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Isnt Palmer one of the most hated people of all in WA now?

Making a bloody good attempt to replicate that success around the country I see.

Yes, facebook is full of "gently caress off clive" whenever he posts a sponsored ad targetting WA.

Nanpa
Apr 24, 2007
Nap Ghost
I just want Clive to go back to being funny Scrooge McDuck with dinosaurs and a flash car museum instead of just being Scrooge, a oval office

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Remember Titanic II?

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Is Titanic II not still happening?

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
It's actually normal for me to set my laptop on fire

https://twitter.com/JoshBavas/status/1407581427323965440

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

The Peccadillo posted:

It's actually normal for me to set my laptop on fire

https://twitter.com/JoshBavas/status/1407581427323965440

Say hello to Miguel Sanchez!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
A dedicated 24-hour Sky News Regional channel will become available on free-to-air television to an estimated 7 million rural and regional Australians in August across the Southern Cross Austereo network.

It will carry the metropolitan-based channel's daily news coverage, as well as its evening line-up of conservative commentators like Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt, Chris Kenny, Paul Murray and Tony Abbott's former chief of staff, Peta Credlin.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009

Anidav posted:

A dedicated 24-hour Sky News Regional channel will become available on free-to-air television to an estimated 7 million rural and regional Australians in August across the Southern Cross Austereo network.

It will carry the metropolitan-based channel's daily news coverage, as well as its evening line-up of conservative commentators like Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt, Chris Kenny, Paul Murray and Tony Abbott's former chief of staff, Peta Credlin.

Nobody's going to watch it, just like Australians don't watch their youtube clips so they are forced to keep posting things about Biden to attract insane americans instead

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Centusin posted:

Nobody's going to watch it

Except it will be on in every pub/doctor's office/gathering space so the brainworms will gradually spread

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Except it will be on in every pub/doctor's office/gathering space so the brainworms will gradually spread

Oh no, what will happen if the good people of regional australia suddenly start voting coalition/one nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Lol NSW MPs getting COVID, maybe this will spur them into real action.