Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

Delta-Wye posted:

i don't know what to make of this dude

He believes in aliens, but more than that he believes in getting money off rubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

the rubians rank among the wealthiest civilizations extant in the milky way

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
the civvie name caught my eye:

Herman “David” Froning, earned his M.Sc. of Aeronautical Engineering from the University of Michigan and his BSc. of Aeronautical Engineering from the University of Illinois, has worked on the leading-edge of aeronautical and spaceflight science and technology for over 50 years, including much the exciting 1945-1985 period when the greatest increases in flight speed and distance occurred above the Earth. He performed research and development work for the U.S. Air Force, Boeing, McDonnell Douglas, and his own Company, Flight Unlimited. Examples of his pioneering work included design of the configuration and control concept of the world’s first anti-ballistic missile; and vertical launcher development that helped lead to vertical launch systems on all major naval ships. And He was first to explore use of zero-point fluctuation energies of space for space power and propulsion. Froning’s own company, Flight Unlimited, performed research for the U.S. Air Force; National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) ; European Space Administration (ESA); ANSER; Allegany Ballistics Laboratory; Thiokol Chemical Corporation. Past Fellow of the British Interplanetary Society; Associate Fellow of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA); Technical Member of the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA). Founding Participant in the NASA Glenn “Breakthrough Propulsion Physics” program. Mr. Froning will be advising the Kepler team with regards to all of Kepler’s products, their aerodynamic engineering projects, manufacturing and testing.

https://www.amazon.com/Faster-Than-Light-Quantum-Vacuum/dp/194880316X

quote:

An amazing book on faster than light flight! H. David Froning, a 30-year veteran engineer who worked on several designs for future space travel propulsion, gives us this exceptional compilation of his discoveries, struggles and experiences in the realm of faster than light space travel. Central to the concept of faster than light travel is that the vacuum of space itself (the spacetime metric) can be utilized in propulsion systems. “Engineering the vacuum,” as this is called, involves discovering how space can be altered to provide energy/thrust for future spacecraft. Packed with diagrams, some of which show how, as a starship accelerates away from Earth, it disappears and reappears in only seconds. But during these seconds of disappearance, the ship, in effect, leaps high above space-time and over stupendous distances to reach speeds that are billions of times greater than light-speed. Lots of great material on quantum vacuum power, anti-gravity propulsion effects, the velocity of light in spacetime altered regions, effective mass in spacetime-altered regions, warp drives, and tons more!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Bilirubin posted:

Theoretically, but they were very much taught to be in a subservient role. Still, were allowed to loving be there

there's very little i find more revolting and emblematic of the rot at the core of our society than a room full of men having a good time, unless assless chaps and shots are involved.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

We are, what, 48 hours away from UFOs high def. photos released and confirmed by the US govt. right???

yes

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
C-SPAM: Dale Gribble on weed

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
the 25th is disclosure day but it is also midsummers eve but the solstice was a few days ago, monday i think. the aliens are already here going "what the gently caress? Why dont they know yet?" because the agreement was to do disclosure on the eve of eves which was understood to be on the solstice but US evangelicals hosed it up and though that was midsummers eve not realizing human dates have shifted somewhat over the centuries since Ceasar the Date Corrector "fixed" the calendar(he hosed up slightly because the pirates bonked his head once and made him angry and distracted). Now theyre kinda angry/sour/prissy we hosed up their big reveal plans meticulously planned for centuries that was meant to happen on the solstice so theyre just hanging back smoking space weed on the dark side of the moon being all "see if we care..."

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
when they finally wake up from their space weed fueled orgy and unplug their suckers and tuckers from each other and look at the monitors theyll see a world in half panic half euphoria about the simultaneous world wide disclosure theyll be like "oh poo poo they did it" and scramble to get into their crafts to set the plan in motion but it'll be hastily and sloppily performed(space weed makes you a little groggy the day after until youve had either a refresher or some space coffee(weaker than earth coffee thats why they want to welcome us into the federation so theyll have our superior coffee to counteract their superior space weed)) so instead of a carefully orchestrated reveal designed to elevate knowledge and peace of mind it'll look like an alien invasion

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Butternubs posted:

He believes in aliens, but more than that he believes in getting money off rubes.

there are way better ways to make money than talking about UFOs lol

i wonder if the DIA and Harry Reid are in on the scam with him

munce
Oct 23, 2010

Here's the guy that's writing the ufo report.

https://twitter.com/Girafin_ovni/status/1407857869551243264

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

"ufo might as well stand for unprecedented financial opportunity"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

whatever elizondo is doing i dont think its about money

he would be selling alien meta alloy tactical baby holsters if this was all about making money

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

UFO goo supplements

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

alien invasion survival buckets

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pleiadian dildos

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

why be the guy selling alien invasion food buckets when you can be the dude taking bribes to loosen alien invasion food bucket regulations

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

WEH posted:

oh my god lmao

Yeah that's pretty on the nose

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Saucer Hovers posted:

why be the guy selling alien invasion food buckets when you can be the dude taking bribes to loosen alien invasion food bucket regulations

so thats why hes running now it all makes sense

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Delta-Wye posted:

i don't know what to make of this dude

Well for one he is not a lawyer

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

Rah! posted:

whatever elizondo is doing i dont think its about money

he would be selling alien meta alloy tactical baby holsters if this was all about making money

Hey he could just be incompetent too.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Butternubs posted:

Hey he could just be incompetent too.

Does that goatee scream incompetence? He knows what he's doing.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

PawParole posted:

rumors that the report is dropping tmrw

Ok it's tmrw now wht

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

could you imagine getting elected on "its the only way i can legally prove aliens exist" and then just not doing that at all

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Rah! posted:

there are way better ways to make money than talking about UFOs lol

i wonder if the DIA and Harry Reid are in on the scam with him

dia == mellon maybe, and harry reid is definitely playing along, so yes?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Ok it's tmrw now wht

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usFeWJ94Ak&t=179s

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

dia == mellon maybe, and harry reid is definitely playing along, so yes?

the scam to make people think ur crazy

making the big bucks lol

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I think there is a distinct possibility the UFO literature display I've put up in my public library (place of work) is going to have exactly 0 books issued to patrons as nobody here really cares about UFOs and you know what, good on them, they are wise and healthy human beings with families and lives goddamn it. but it was fun to compile our collection of UFO books anyway. Sightings in NZ seem to consist of bored farmers freaking out about ship lights out to see.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

I think there is a distinct possibility the UFO literature display I've put up in my public library (place of work) is going to have exactly 0 books issued to patrons as nobody here really cares about UFOs and you know what, good on them, they are wise and healthy human beings with families and lives goddamn it. but it was fun to compile our collection of UFO books anyway. Sightings in NZ seem to consist of bored farmers freaking out about ship lights out to see.

search for new zealand in http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxl.html. kiwis been seeing poo poo.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usFeWJ94Ak&t=1741s
:hmmyes:

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

lol this thing rules https://reuters.screenocean.com/record/434045

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/reysr4/status/977015058097156096

Plumps
Apr 21, 2010
Thats beavis

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Google Butt posted:

let the gribblefication begin

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm feeling like we're energetically aligned here

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

It will disappointing if we do meet aliens and they've just got like a normal skeleton and skin and muscles etc. in stead of a being a shambling mass of floating glass spheres that communicate by periodically smashing and reassembling themselves in some form of Morse code.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i'm feeling like we're energetically aligned here

That's my orb, I don't know you!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLEmnxSyQnQ
It's actually pretty good.

Pooky has issued a correction as of 09:33 on Jun 24, 2021

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
midsommar is tomorrow. probably just a “”coincidence “”

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012

endocriminologist posted:

midsommar is tomorrow. probably just a “”coincidence “”

it's also national catfish day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

the aliens looked way better in the pictures they sent us....

PawParole has issued a correction as of 11:32 on Jun 24, 2021