Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
the last one was live and this was produced, right? lot of bands sound like rear end live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Just got around to listening to the live performance, it loving ruled, much much better than I was expecting!! I teared up several times from nostalgia bombs it was awesome!

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jun 24, 2021

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ok the Rock section of the concert loving rocked my pants off it’s loving amazing ohtani Nathan sharp and crush 40 loving rules I love Sonic the hedgehog so much

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
that concert was so good, the whole thing from the cute countdown art to some unexpected appearances in the orchestra section to the chao intermission to the story select gag. can't wait to listen again!!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Detective No. 27 posted:

They totally didn't acknowledge Sonic 4.

Good.
Humane Society prohibits the use of cats as instruments

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
They do a single 30 second loop of the robotnik boss music and abruptly stop.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
When was the Story Select bit?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kurieg posted:

They do a single 30 second loop of the robotnik boss music and abruptly stop.

Yeah, Sonic 3D Blast needed more recognition.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

VagueRant posted:

When was the Story Select bit?

Second Encore.

The concert also confirmed Sonic Boom to be the defacto canon Sonic CD theme song.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

Yeah, Sonic 3D Blast needed more recognition.

i said to a friend over discord where the gently caress was rusty ruins act 2 genesis??

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wishing I caught it live now, got interrupted by ads twice during recording and it wasn't in logical places like during intermission, but in the middle of songs.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wishing I caught it live now, got interrupted by ads twice during recording and it wasn't in logical places like during intermission, but in the middle of songs.

Yeah this thing is more adverts than livestream, but it at least looks like they're all crammed into the first half with nothing in the second.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ArfJason posted:

i said to a friend over discord where the gently caress was rusty ruins act 2 genesis??

That song was so good.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Don't feel bad about running adblock on youtube

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Macaluso posted:

No adblock on PS4 unfortunately.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Macaluso posted:

On that note, is there an adblocking app for mobile devices that actually works?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

No adblock on PS4 unfortunately.

Ah, RIP

Larryb posted:

On that note, is there an adblocking app for mobile devices that actually works?

Now sort of contradictory to what I just said, I DO pay for youtube red, which does get rid of ads completely on mobile. However I got youtube red specifically so I could listen to stuff while the app is minimized. Apps that try to do that eventually get broken or shut down so sadly the only way I could do that is to pay for youtube red.

Still if you're at your computer, adblock youtube all day

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jun 24, 2021

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Larryb posted:

Install Vanced

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Stink Terios posted:

Install Vanced

Thanks, but I meant more for Internet browsing/other streaming sites in general as opposed to just YouTube specifically (so far AdGuard seems to be ok but it doesn’t work for everything). Preferably one that also blocks popups

Larryb fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jun 24, 2021

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Did a quick lil' Sonic fanart for his anniversary :toot:

Also related, did this one recently but not specifically for his 30th:

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Macaluso posted:

Did a quick lil' Sonic fanart for his anniversary :toot:

Also related, did this one recently but not specifically for his 30th:

Nice work

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
thats very list of common 90s adjectives my friend.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012

ArfJason posted:

I didn't know exactly what this was referring to but as soon as I heard it, it was exactly what I expected it to be.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

That quick Labyrinth game over montage near the start was amazing, got a good laugh out of me.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Larryb posted:

Thanks, but I meant more for Internet browsing/other streaming sites in general as opposed to just YouTube specifically (so far AdGuard seems to be ok but it doesn’t work for everything). Preferably one that also blocks popups

NextDNS as a private DNS on my phone has been working pretty well. Popups are out of its scope though. I think if you use Firefox on Android you can get ublock origin for that maybe. Probably worth asking in the Android thread in IYG!

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

NextDNS as a private DNS on my phone has been working pretty well. Popups are out of its scope though. I think if you use Firefox on Android you can get ublock origin for that maybe. Probably worth asking in the Android thread in IYG!

I use IOS so that wouldn’t help me, but thanks. Seems like NextDNS is available though so I’ll give that a try

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Larryb posted:

I use YouTube Vanced and it just works.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Newpipe all the way. Does picture in picture, plays with the screen off and has never been blocked.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Youtube-dl, swear by it.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Larryb posted:

Blokada

Valcione
Sep 12, 2007
For All Brave Silpheed Pilots

I really like Sonic, you guys.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Katsuma posted:

:yeah:

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

That quick Labyrinth game over montage near the start was amazing, got a good laugh out of me.
There were some fun moments in those montages, the screenwipe from Emerald Hill to Chemical Plant got an appreciative gasp from me. Also that timer-on-zero escape from the Mega Mack in Chemical Plant.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Katsuma posted:

me too...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Is Live and Learn 2021 anywhere at giga high quality yet. Not to mention the entire rest of the symphony

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Katsuma posted:

Hell, same

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I don't.

Wait, yes I do.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007