Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol that that thread got remade inside of an hour and those brokebrain posters still got psycho mad about it

if they'd just move it to the megathread forum everyone could be happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

holy crap he looks... well, not thin, but way better than I thought

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Kunster posted:

I don't even know at this point who is doing a shtick or who is doing the "truth speaking" here, and for years I've been looking at discussions here thinking whenever or not people are just doing a long, long bit or if they're being actually earnest.

xtal has issued a correction as of 01:35 on Jun 25, 2021

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
c'mon man, do you have a fetish for people making fun of you or something

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's cool the mods spend all their time hunting down arfjason with extreme prejudice and not shooting xtal on sight.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

crepeface posted:

holy crap he looks... well, not thin, but way better than I thought

he's fixed his tooth, been dieting hard for like 6 months, and growing out the sexy bald ponytail. he's doing fuckin good

i'm sad he's not including california on his prince of pleasure tour. i'd hit up sacramento or sf to see him

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nobody ever comes to Sacramento lol. It sucks

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

It's cool the mods spend all their time hunting down arfjason with extreme prejudice and not shooting xtal on sight.

This is a little much

eta this makes me think, did you tell your therapist about your recent issues?

xtal has issued a correction as of 02:05 on Jun 25, 2021

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

My man, lookin good

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

xtal posted:

This is a little much

eta this makes me think, did you tell your therapist about your recent issues?

lmao he had to edit this to come up with a 'burn'. I'm not mentally ill like the rest of the subforum thank you.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Larry Parrish posted:

Nobody ever comes to Sacramento lol. It sucks
i went to sac for a chapo live show (the last thing i ever saw just before the pandemic hit; and before super tuesday lol) and it was fun.

i lived in davis and know people in sac, it's fine. one of the better cities in america. food is basically as good and as diverse as the bay at 50% the price. gently caress paying $15 for a burrito. and it cools off at night relatively well. most people's experience with it is tech or finance people going up to their lakehouse resort in Tahoe and getting stuck in i80 traffic baking themselves in their car on flat expanse of asphalt like the kratom cargoon. i don't hate it but it's gotten too expensive for what it is (as has everything)

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

lmao he had to edit this to come up with a 'burn'. I'm not mentally ill like the rest of the subforum thank you.

Much like people who've never been to a dentist don't have any cavities. That wasn't even a burn though, I was legitimately wondering after the first sentence there.

vv: did someone post this on discord or did everyone just start f5ing all at once?

xtal has issued a correction as of 02:18 on Jun 25, 2021

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

xtal posted:

Much like people who've never been to a dentist don't have any cavities. That wasn't even a burn though, I was legitimately wondering and not in a judgy way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Post your podcasts or get the gently caress out of the thread.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

a fatguy baldspot posted:

I wish I could remember more weird 2009 fyad things but all I’ve got is tane and another single word that I can’t remember right now. also dings asking how to get all the nutrition from eggs

Samadhi Village

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Post your podcasts or get the gently caress out of the thread.

lol whoever said that they were shameful crypto podcasts was definitely correct

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

xtal posted:

Much like people who've never been to a dentist don't have any cavities. That wasn't even a burn though, I was legitimately wondering after the first sentence there.

vv: did someone post this on discord or did everyone just start f5ing all at once?

remember that time a few days ago you tried to own someone by threatening to say the n word?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
No? I was also quoting someone from this thread, so it's hilarious you'd assume that's what was going on.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

xtal posted:

No? I was also quoting someone from this thread, so it's hilarious you'd assume that's what was going on.

i heard you made podcasts, and I love to support goon made podcasts

would you mind posting them?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
say the word

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
you officially get a pass to say it. I just gave you one. go for it man. you are unstoppable.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

xtal posted:

What do you mean by this post lol. Wtf are you trying to say.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

you officially get a pass to say it. I just gave you one. go for it man. you are unstoppable.

PAIDCAST

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

xtal posted:

I thought this was one of the posts you edited out but no, you thought you were in the right when you threatened to say the n word

xtal posted:

Searched for posts which meet the following criteria:
Text contains the term 'redacted slur'
Posted by user (name=a Loving Dog; uid=21188)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18 results. Query took 0.08 seconds to complete.

Do you even want to know the word?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

xtal posted:

PAIDCAST

bbcode fail

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

i went to sac for a chapo live show (the last thing i ever saw just before the pandemic hit; and before super tuesday lol) and it was fun.

i lived in davis and know people in sac, it's fine. one of the better cities in america. food is basically as good and as diverse as the bay at 50% the price. gently caress paying $15 for a burrito. and it cools off at night relatively well. most people's experience with it is tech or finance people going up to their lakehouse resort in Tahoe and getting stuck in i80 traffic baking themselves in their car on flat expanse of asphalt like the kratom cargoon. i don't hate it but it's gotten too expensive for what it is (as has everything)

I live in El dorado county so it's the only place close by to get anything that isn't boomer diner food or chain restaurants lol. Or the occasional boomer bougie food, which is worse and also 5x the price.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Nooo I’ve been owned by the dreaded stealth edit

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

I thought this was one of the posts you edited out but no, you thought you were in the right when you threatened to say the n word

I'm no stranger to self owns, and that's how I know this is one of them

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

xtal posted:

pls stop posting

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

xtal posted:

shut up. shut up. jesus christ just go the gently caress away

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
xtal should start reading the climate change thread

i hope they really get into it. like hardcore all the way into it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
xtal edited out the n word in that post :stare:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Xaris posted:

i'm sad he's not including california on his prince of pleasure tour. i'd hit up sacramento or sf to see him

i snagged a denver ticket, first fun thing ill have done in like 19 months at that point

stooooked

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Jonny 290 posted:

i snagged a denver ticket, first fun thing ill have done in like 19 months at that point

stooooked

hell yeah enjoy. hopefully I'll be able to catch his next tour. i've never seen him live but i think it'd be a hoot even though i'm not much into stand-up comedy. Stavvy Solves Your Problems is really good and i'm glad its back

Xaris has issued a correction as of 03:14 on Jun 25, 2021

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Xaris posted:

he's fixed his tooth, been dieting hard for like 6 months, and growing out the sexy bald ponytail. he's doing fuckin good

sf is a poo poo city for stand up

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Judakel posted:

sf is a poo poo city for stand up

no real argument from there. i've been to Punchline a few times and it's been hit or miss. most of the venues don't feel particularly good either.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Looking forward to Stav's seattle show. :toot:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I hope to see none of you there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU