Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I'll give Patch the happy ending he deserves, I'll tell ya wh'ut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

this thread saw the SiR video at some point, right?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

TheWorldsaStage posted:

poo poo, VPN that poo poo. If ethics is a concern Its a fair rung above torrenting or illegitimate streaming.

You need to have a US CC to get hulu though.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Nuts and Gum posted:

I'll give Patch the happy ending he deserves, I'll tell ya wh'ut

I've been looking for a gif of this but no dice

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Ms. Wakefield is the one with the old woman who keeps trying to die in the Hills' house

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

this thread saw the SiR video at some point, right?

k well sorry if this is old news but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmSORFI2XzU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Dale's "volunteer executioner" subplot in S3E22 'Death and Texas' is twisted. Even showing him as a bumbling clown, inhaling his cigarette butt couldn't really hide how hosed-up it is.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 20, 2021

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I'm an exterminator, Nancy. It's in my bones! I think it got in through my lungs!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

Dale's "volunteer executioner" subplot in S3E22 'Death and Texas' is twisted. Even showing him as a bumbling clown, inhaling his cigarette butt couldn't really hide how hosed-up it is.

He'd get in front of the switch and not have the guts. It's a hosed motivation but he's not a killer.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Dale couldn't even kill an emu lol, he's strictly limited to pests and vermin

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i should have done the honest thing and murdered those emus

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I can’t do it!

Yes I can!

Oh no I can’t!

Wait I’ve got a second wind!

Oh who am I kidding!

Dale tried so hard to murder those birds.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

It might have improved since I last looked but I wasn't able to find any filez that were good quality/complete.

Pitiful

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nw7FOgOgtA

Aaaa Ronaldo’s in Branson

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Prime rib for breakfast. Wow, it’s true…guess I owe Bill an apology.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

where's the new Beavis and Butthead I was promised on Paramount Plus

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/kothscreens/status/1408187970461396992?s=19

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PjsCPJIhs

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Joe Jack didn't get enough screen time. No one at Strickland did until the Donna episode in the last season (which I honestly really like for that reason.)

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Peggy at her best

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

you broke my grill posted:

The one where Hank is scared of bats (I remember watching this new on TV and thinking, yeah I might be done with this series)

the one where hank is scared of bats is like, definitely not good but i like it a lot. bobby gets to be competent, but sensibly incompetent in ways that bobby would be when left to his own devices. the episode is about that; hank being scared of bats is secretly the b-plot.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The Petriot Act might be my least favorite episode but I do like Bill getting a happy story.

petriot act sucks rear end but if it had been about bill's fun adventures with a golden retriever while hank worries about his well being in cut-away shots, it could have been pretty cool!

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jun 25, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm doing a rewatch and it's hard to overstate just how funny and put together the first season is, if in places

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Joe Jack didn't get enough screen time. No one at Strickland did until the Donna episode in the last season (which I honestly really like for that reason.)

My church is hardcore

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

TheWorldsaStage posted:

I like how Enrique is just a background character with a few lines and he eventually becomes someone borderline obsessed with Hank and what Hank would do

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Fur20 posted:

the one where hank is scared of bats

learned me how to build a pretty bangin' raft :)

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

namlosh posted:

When my wife and I watch we have to remind ourselves often that there are no heroes in KOTH.

I disagree

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
which season has the one where hank becomes a gamer? that's the latest episode i remember really liking.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ilmucche posted:

My church is hardcore

"How's your back, honey?"

"Great, Joe Jack. How's your gambling problem?"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

HANK: You're dancing with the neighbor's dog against me and Ladybird?
BOBBY: Well, what was I supposed to do? Not dance with a dog? And anyway, you said Ladybird was too old to dance. If you've pumped her full of pain pills, I'll have you both disqualified.
HANK: What do you care? It looks like you'll dance with any dog that'll have you.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

SilvergunSuperman posted:

HANK: You're dancing with the neighbor's dog against me and Ladybird?
BOBBY: Well, what was I supposed to do? Not dance with a dog? And anyway, you said Ladybird was too old to dance. If you've pumped her full of pain pills, I'll have you both disqualified.
HANK: What do you care? It looks like you'll dance with any dog that'll have you.

I saw this episode 20 years ago and filed KOTH as "something to watch when the technology and time is right".

And lo, here we be!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Twitch posted:

which season has the one where hank becomes a gamer? that's the latest episode i remember really liking.

Season 11, Grand Theft Arlen. Game is named Pro Pain, Hank calls them idiots because they can't spell. He missed the dad joke pun, but that can be forgiven because propane is no laughing matter and should never be joked about.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I married a man, Hank, not a .....gamer

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

you broke my grill posted:

I married a man, Hank, not a .....gamer

Somebody asked me in a job interview if I was a gamer and and the disgust with which I answered probably lost me the job lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Another Bill posted:

Somebody asked me in a job interview if I was a gamer and and the disgust with which I answered probably lost me the job lol

I was asked that at an interview once. They were really impressed with my gaming prowess. But that was for a job in a game studio. In the end they just couldn't afford me and the level of gaming expertise I possess.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Believe me, I prayed on it, Hank and God said to me, "Don't do it. " But you know what? I knew better.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
In season 1 when Luanne breaks up with Buckley and is crying Hank interferes and is being lectured by Peggy and it's all overlayed (underlayed?) by a montage of women throughtout the ages and it's the funniest thing I've seen in weeks. If anyone could find it on Youtube, that'd be great.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
My favorite Hank line of the entire series is "Ladybird, you're a beautiful dancer."

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Milo and POTUS posted:

In season 1 when Luanne breaks up with Buckley and is crying Hank interferes and is being lectured by Peggy and it's all overlayed (underlayed?) by a montage of women throughtout the ages and it's the funniest thing I've seen in weeks. If anyone could find it on Youtube, that'd be great.

I know exactly what you're talking about. It was mainly sufferagetes, its an amazing visual gag.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I don't have the scene, but I saved a few screenshots from it years back, because it's such a weird scene for koth to have done.

Bonus: Peak Gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

My favorite Hank line of the entire series is "Ladybird, you're a beautiful dancer."

"Remember Ladybird, the other dogs will be looking to you for leadership, be strong."