Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I'm zooming in and intently looking for Stavs dick and cant even see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

is this thread about podcasts or is it about 2 real online gay guys fighting two really online but fakely gay gay guys?

What the gently caress is going on with your new avatar?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Quotey posted:

hes looking great

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1405953993386438664

look at the symmetry on that first pic. amazing

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1401672903444336640

though ive got to say, the chest hair is like someone dropped tape on the carpet. get it off stav

lol I was showing my friend an Instagram story and he was leaning in to try to see the detail of something I was pointing out but the story finished and then his eyes was about 4 inches from that exact picture.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

HashtagGirlboss posted:

no idea. just woke up this morning like this. in all sincerity it’s probably from someone in this thread because it’s the only new thread I’ve wandered into in months because there weren’t enough places to talk about podcasts

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

quote:

[Copecasts] is this thread about podcasts or is it about 2 real online gay guys fighting two really online but fakely gay gay guys?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

crepeface posted:

lol I was showing my friend an Instagram story and he was leaning in to try to see the detail of something I was pointing out but the story finished and then his eyes was about 4 inches from that exact picture.

oh hell yes!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

crepeface posted:

make him listen to cumtown it's the only option now

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
he might be in the correct mindspace for such a thing.

the last person i introduced it to liked it so much he became a patreon member, went back and listened to the entire back catalogue (and no other podcast) and bought us cumtown shirts.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It appears to be an orchid covered in honey

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

crepeface posted:

he might be in the correct mindspace for such a thing.

the last person i introduced it to liked it so much he became a patreon member, went back and listened to the entire back catalogue (and no other podcast) and bought us cumtown shirts.

hell yeah dude

I’ve never mentioned it irl to anyone and probably never will

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Xaris posted:

hell yeah dude

I’ve never mentioned it irl to anyone and probably never will

I have shared clips but I only know 1 guy irl who will tolerate an entire episode.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

My friend group got a good laugh at the andrew yang embaricing bit, and they still use it whenever they're talking about him.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I have shared clips but I only know 1 guy irl who will tolerate an entire episode.

that’s hosed up, it’s like watching Star Trek but only all the photon torpedo clips on loop

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Come on Down to Town, the only Youtube channel that compiles all the work and family safe bits and routines of the beloved podcast helmed by your favorites Nick, Stav, and Adam! Kids love it!

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
my partner says all of the words along with the cum town boys, including the slurs

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
which slurs?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

post the slurs xtal

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Xaris posted:

that’s hosed up, it’s like watching Star Trek but only all the photon torpedo clips on loop

Okay but does that exist too?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I like the ending to “best of both worlds” pt 1

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Xaris posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABxL2LrmWoM

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

lobster shirt posted:

stavs haunches are looking very powerful

every day is leg day when you are a fatty

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
listening to Action Boyz for the first time. the Batman Returns episode is hilarious. I'm not familiar with these guys but one of them does a great Christopher Walken

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

every morning i wake up and open palm slam a podcast into the slot. its cum town and right then and there i start saying the slurs alongside with the main character, nick

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

is there a thread or a solid link laying out how or why Robert Evans is an op, asking for a friend

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Look if sending weird PMs to Larry is wrong I don't want to be right

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Just remembered out of nowhere that Stav broke his foot jumping 6 inches in the air and started lolling uncontrollably.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bust Rodd posted:

is this thread about podcasts or is it about 2 real online gay guys fighting two really online but fakely gay gay guys?

Stfu retard.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
listening to This Machine Kills and lol at the people talking about how their "radicalizing" moment about tech being bad was hillary losing to trump and brexit

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Xaris posted:

listening to This Machine Kills and lol at the people talking about how their "radicalizing" moment about tech being bad was hillary losing to trump and brexit

lmao. IBM made the trains to Auschwitz run on time. Make sure to share this with tech freaks whenever possible.
tw: nytimes
https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/black-ibm.html?_r=1

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

gay_crimes posted:

is there a thread or a solid link laying out how or why Robert Evans is an op, asking for a friend

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969855&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&userid=0#post515270945

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gay_crimes posted:

lmao. IBM made the trains to Auschwitz run on time. Make sure to share this with tech freaks whenever possible.
tw: nytimes
https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/black-ibm.html?_r=1

more like 5am

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gay_crimes posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969855

He's a pro intervention "anarchist" who's written for bellingcat which is funded by the NED.

He's also admitted he's worked directly with the feds.

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1282247746309615617

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1282249224877268992

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He should be killed

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
He was one of the Floyd streamers that never tried to anonymize the protestors he spoke to, yeah? Pretty cop poo poo right there

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

He should be killed

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

He should be killed

oh larry, you crazy for this one

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Larry Parrish posted: