Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JULIA VS PENELOPE 3 3.26%
HANDICAP MATCH 16 17.39%
CEZAR VS PRETTY ORANGE 43 46.74%
ELITE VS ELITE HUNTER, SKELETON AND KING 25 27.17%
CODY AND BROCK VS FACTORY 2 2.17%
CAGE FIGHT 3 3.26%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Konnan is also the booker for AAA and no AAA talent has appeared in AEW (Penta, Fenix, and Laredo Kid are all independent wrestlers in Mexico). Being on his good side is a great way to open other forbidden doors and bring in people like Big Mami or Hijo del Vikingo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

karmicknight posted:

Like it was less for me that I didn't get the LAX trivia (I didn't watch during the period Santana and Ortiz were in TNA, so LAX will forever be Homicide and Hernandez and Konnan), there was just a weirdly presumptive tone to the entire post where you seem to think things are moving towards something that doesn't even really fit.

Konnan has been associated the Inner Circle his entire time in AEW, and he has the history with Santana and Ortiz. There is nothing there to indicate that this is disengaging the Inner Circle from the story.

Has Pinkie Sanchez done anything particularly wrong, or is it valid to ask "Where's Pinkie Sanchez been?"

No idea what he's doing in ring wise but I think he's the guy who called out the Christian "charity" secretly running a show with Joey Ryan

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oil! posted:

Konnan is also the booker for AAA and no AAA talent has appeared in AEW (Penta, Fenix, and Laredo Kid are all independent wrestlers in Mexico). Being on his good side is a great way to open other forbidden doors and bring in people like Big Mami or Hijo del Vikingo.

DAVE THE CLOWN DAVE THE CLOWN DAVE THE CLOWN

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Gumball Gumption posted:

DAVE THE CLOWN DAVE THE CLOWN DAVE THE CLOWN

Next Blood and Guts: The Pinnacle vs Dave the Clown, Psycho Clown, Murder Clown, Monster Clown, and Pagano. RIP Pinnacle.

This would actually own, but Pagano needs to find a stupid self bump that doesn't involve diving into nothing.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MotU posted:

I hope when HHH quits WWE and signs with AEW he has Tony do the HHH point at him

Lmfao

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Give me Mr. iguana joining Jurassic express

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I think I'm gonna make margaritas for Dynamite tomorrow.

bobbles
Mar 30, 2009
New Cody Merch

Stolen from the Aliexpress thread.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm down for Dynamite margs

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Vince MechMahon posted:

you mad genius i'm in

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1408563887000150026

Wednesday's are back.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1408519950709428231

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I like the idea of Inner Circle just kinda quietly going away with PnP doing their own thing, an LAX revival is a good way to do that, and get Samuel Guevara involved as well, and then a year later if you wanna do some IC stuff again, it'd be fun everyone would be like "oh yeah, cool!"

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

don't post small rey

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

JUNGLE BOY posted:

don't post small rey

Rey Weenix

smarxist fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jun 26, 2021

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

From Saturday to Wednesday. Oh dear god I have literally two days to do my toxx for next week.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Hasn't he been there every show while he was injured doing Spanish commentary anyway?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

What are the odds the Lucha Bros want to lose a mask vs. hair match at All Out against the Bucks? They'd need to be paid a lot of money for it obviously.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

The Bee posted:

From Saturday to Wednesday. Oh dear god I have literally two days to do my toxx for next week.

I'm sorry.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pylons posted:

What are the odds the Lucha Bros want to lose a mask vs. hair match at All Out against the Bucks? They'd need to be paid a lot of money for it obviously.

Pentagon without a mask would be awful

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maskless lucha bros look exactly like the insane clown posse. it should never happen

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
You don't walk into an apuestas match without agreement.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Nick Jackson should be paying them for a kayfabe reason to shave his head.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Pylons posted:

I think the Bucks lose their hair when they pull the trigger on this, but don’t think it’ll be until Full Gear, or a post-NYC TV (I am holding firm to PnP winning the titles on those shows).

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I think the Bucks lose their hair when they pull the trigger on this, but don’t think it’ll be until Full Gear, or a post-NYC TV (I am holding firm to PnP winning the titles on those shows).

My thinking was that Bucks vs. Lucha Bros apuestas is the match for All Out (though it could easily be someone like Dark Order if Hangman is challenging Kenny there), Lucha Bros lose, and Bucks go on to lose the titles at Grand Slam, meanwhile PAC comes back and the trios tournament (which is probably the opening angle for Rampage) has started. I think you're probably right that it's going to be a non-title apuestas match after the Bucks lose though.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Timing I could go either way on, I just don’t see how both Lucha Bros losing their masks simultaneously is the right business move.

Losing the titles, amping up being shitheads even more and then losing their hair feels like a satisfying comeuppance for the Bucks.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Why would the Lucha Bros try to do something in which time is already taking care of?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT THE LUCHA BROS LOSING THEIR MASKS (even the joker one)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Oil! posted:

Aerostar just making guest appearances to jump off the highest thing he can find

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I just now realized Penta's name is "Zero Miedo" rather than "Cero Miedo" :psyduck:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm just going to pretend they're reforming team Pazuzu and will get mad when it doesn't happen. I'm excited for everyone to engage with how mad I'll be.

In a really obscure swerve, Orange Cassidy joins Santana & Ortiz and they enter to Finnish psychedelic black metal.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just to confirm, Dynamite is on tomorrow right

My weekend plans are all mixed up

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Finished making some bomb-rear end guacamole just in time for Dynamite. Let's light the fuuuuuuse!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hey where's the thread

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dynamite is tomorrow at a reasonable time.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

hope the guac stays good until tomorrow night

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

hope the guac stays good until tomorrow night

Lime juice and cover with plastic wrap pressed down to the surface!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
don't worry y'all, i always make enough guac for 2 nights. tastes better to me the 2nd night.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Lime juice and cover with plastic wrap pressed down to the surface!

hell yeah the guac is saved

Penguin Patrol posted:

don't worry y'all, i always make enough guac for 2 nights. tastes better to me the 2nd night.

I didn't see that twist coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
great episode of dynamite