Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

and you'll say "so snug it up between some cabinetry" but you'll notice his wall is all windows because excessive eye level cabinets are also low class now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

It was orgiinally a fake quote made up by pixelatedboat on Twitter (the same guy who made up the gorilla channel thing) and the guardian ran it thinking it was a real excerpt

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

it's perfect. like watching somebody expound on the superiority of rakes over leaf blowers for five minutes only to immediately step on theirs

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Remember when the UK had a disastrous retreat from Kabul in 1842?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Animal Friend posted:

Remember when the UK had a disastrous retreat from Kabul in 1842?

The part thats less well known is that they followed it up by sending in an army on a revenge expedition to murder everyone they met on their way to Kabul, where they dynamited the ancient marketplace and then hosed off back home to let their puppet die

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Greetings! Athanatos and I are running a C-SPAM feedback thread, and we want to make sure as much of the C-SPAM community as possible is aware of it, in case you want to give the site admins direct feedback on stuff.

Athanatos posted:

Hello CSPAM folks. Shine and I are admins here on SA and we need your help. Tell us about CSPAM! We want to hear good things, bad things, neutral things. I cant be a good admin and help with poo poo if I don't know about a place, so here I am. Things we'd love to hear about include:

• Threads that are great. Things that are funny or entertaining or informative. Why do you think as such?
  • People who deserve recognition for being great here and adding to the community. Forums are nothing without worth-a-poo poo people, who is under-recognized and deserves some props?
  • Things that loving suck in CSPAM. No place is roses all the time. What needs changed and WHY? What might not need a change per say...but is something you don't like.

This is your chance to write words about your home forum.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
the british forgetting to put down stakes before fording a river near jalalabad and an entire detachment of hussars drowning themselves one by one in the middle of the night

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Former Prime Minister of Australia Tony Abbott decorating with increasingly more flags at his press conferences as his popularity circled the drain.

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
Tony Abbott repeatedly eating whole onions raw

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

just remembered when he was AG, ashcroft put up curtains in front of the spirit of justice statue at the DoJ building because shes got one bare breast, lmao
And the only reason he was AG is because he lost his reelection bid to a dead man.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Suck only gave up that tour because the FB board said if he was elected to office he’d have to give up controlling shares. Just immediately stopped after that because the whole plan was to be in office and control one of the largest funnels of media consumption on earth at the same time.

Also they angled every photo to make him look way taller lol. If you look closely a the jogging in Beijing photo both of his feet are off the ground because he’s doing some weird bunny hop to look taller than the people next to him

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Fortaleza posted:

Suck only gave up that tour because the FB board said if he was elected to office he’d have to give up controlling shares. Just immediately stopped after that because the whole plan was to be in office and control one of the largest funnels of media consumption on earth at the same time.

Also they angled every photo to make him look way taller lol. If you look closely a the jogging in Beijing photo both of his feet are off the ground because he’s doing some weird bunny hop to look taller than the people next to him

then it turned out you dont have to divest of your interests when you become president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W97Hztb6_5I

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Fortaleza posted:

his kitchen for the fake toast eating photo-op too, those counters are like 8" lower than they should be, it's all a weird special effects shot to make him look taller and not like someone who needed a baby's booster seat when called before congress

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fortaleza posted:

lol yeah look at this poo poo

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

You'd have to be a DNC strategist to think this is a good publicity photo for a US presidential run

They always used to say, "how will it play in Peoria?" The answer is "Not well. Not well at all." lmao

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

what would the O'Reillys Baileys think of that

quote:

But the Baileys are unlike many American families in one regard: They’ve changed their name. When Schumer discussed his imaginary, sounding-board family to The Hill’s Jonathan E. Kaplan in June of last year, they were named the O’Reillys.

A Schumer spokeswoman said the senator decided to rename his fictional friends when writing the book to make them appeal to a national audience. “He wanted a name that sounded more national … as opposed to more of a New York name,” she said.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
"Cool photo jogging under the Mao portrait that people have been forcibly disappeared for defacing, can't wait for him to hand deliver the next century from us to China" Your average American loves this poo poo and chills in Tianamen Square all the time, it's totally normal :brainworms:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/REYNTlME/status/1268281103917424640?s=20

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Remembered the people on this board who got their politics gangtags changed and got so mad they compared it to showing graphic imagery to sexual assault survivor

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/JustinWhang/status/1179543806015918081?s=20

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Bread & Roses. lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i need one of these. honestly, should start a 9-11 pin collection.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bernie Sanders' best friend is Joe Biden.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Joe Biden won an election against one of the greatest campaigners because said campaigner hosed up the only issue if the election so bad he made campaigning illegal.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Alpha 1
Feb 17, 2012
https://twitter.com/rezaaslan/status/1307107507131875330

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Lol when people said he bunny hopped for this I thought like, an inch. Dude looks like hes 4 inches off the ground. Imagine how stupid this looked in person.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Does the article go on to elaborate that it WASN'T for the crime of disappointing Mother?

Because that's more hosed up than horse racing tends to be, even.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Lol when people said he bunny hopped for this I thought like, an inch. Dude looks like hes 4 inches off the ground. Imagine how stupid this looked in person.

but he looks so happy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
his mechanical systems work more efficiently in smog than a weak human's

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Look how the visibility tapers even just to the end of that wall. It could charitably be called morning mist but any other time of day is exactly like that due to the smog

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
Eric Schneiderman, as NY attorney general, successfully lobbied the legislature to create misdemeanor and felony charges for strangulation only to be accused by multiple former partners of non consensual sexual strangulation.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Amanda Huggensuck posted:

Eric Schneiderman, as NY attorney general, successfully lobbied the legislature to create misdemeanor and felony charges for strangulation only to be accused by multiple former partners of non consensual sexual strangulation.

Never heard of this, but lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
i still cant believe she released that heritage test. why would she even loving do it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i still cant believe she released that heritage test. why would she even loving do it

she's a loving idiot op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Big Jeb! energy in that pic