Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Master of bugs, master of hearts

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:mad: you're not going to find those three player team bugs!!!!!!!!

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

big lol at bug man solving in one second what NEET takes agonizing hours to ponder, real Goofus and Gallant energy

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Nishiyama is going to turn out to be a gaming god and effortlessly stomp them.

well probably not, more likely going to be Tohru moping about how it wasn't him who asked

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Maybe they will bond over their hatred of third-party controllers.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Princess goes super saiyan

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Nishiyama somehow knows all the glitches and exploits used in the metagame. She completely interfaces with the console and becomes the game.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Ms. Nishiyama discovers wavedashing and pointedly does not report it

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Why are we following these hack psychics through their backstory anyway? Seems like a lot of setup for a throwaway character!

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

BombiTheZombie posted:

Why are we following these hack psychics through their backstory anyway? Seems like a lot of setup for a throwaway character!

The author couldn't think of anything interesting to do with old crime NEET and had just learned a lot about how fake psychics are and wanted to get it off his chest

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Maybe the comic's author or someone they loved got scammed a treat by a "psychic".

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Nishiyama somehow knows all the glitches and exploits used in the metagame. She completely interfaces with the console and becomes the game.

Quite the opposite.

She will be bad at the game.
Neet will find himself able to win, but be all "hmm do I kill her character?"
In the meantime, princess will killsteal and gloat, and/or bugman will kill neet.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

She's not coming back. Nothing is ever nice.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Counterpoint: 69

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao at everything about this image

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

it's so good

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hang this up next to The Last Supper

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ALFbrot posted:

The author couldn't think of anything interesting to do with old crime NEET and had just learned a lot about how fake psychics are and wanted to get it off his chest

I'm still waiting for the author to become obsessed with Western religion. It's pretty inevitable when a manga lasts this long.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Lodin posted:

I'm still waiting for the author to become obsessed with Western religion. It's pretty inevitable when a manga lasts this long.

I have not seen this happen and I'm curious for some examples of it and/or what happened because of it

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

霊感商法 (reikan shouhou) fraudulent and predatory business of selling goods by claiming they will bring supernatural benefits. A combination of the kanji for "spirit", "feeling", "selling", and "method".

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Made curry rice in honor of NEET thread. It was really good, especially for how easy it was! I rate it 4 rambling interior monologues about everyday banalities out of 5.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Is that jasmine rice

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Aardvark! posted:

hang this up next to The Last Supper

In fact they should take down the last supper and put this up in its place and put the last supper next to it instead

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

ALFbrot posted:

Is that jasmine rice

Lol, I've done that too

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

ALFbrot posted:

Is that jasmine rice

basmati. going to the store to buy food instead of throwing together whatever happens to be in the kitchen would be un-NEET.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Today, let's do our jobs

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

such a consummate professional, except for when he drifted that chair

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Be a professional 99% of the time so you can get away with chair drifting the other 1%.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Haifisch posted:

Be a professional 99% of the time so you can get away with chair drifting the other 1%.

a worthy trade off imo

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Implying that chair drift wasn't professional as gently caress

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Umbreon posted:

I have not seen this happen and I'm curious for some examples of it and/or what happened because of it

Well there's obviously Riki Oh that has a really accurate recreation of the first part of the manga here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Seb_Xxf7Y

Years later the comic has our hero riding on the back of a whale to face his brother. He is not only his ancestor from 200 years in the future, but also Abraham, the guy from the bible. Then they fight and Riki wins.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

BombiTheZombie posted:

ALFbrot posted:

I'd also like to point out just as how the beginning of the Crime Arc could be considered a Death Note parody, this extended flashback starring Enami could be considered a parody of Mob Psycho 100. The author is just taking the poo poo out of whatever was popular in anime/manga at the time.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Girls fall for the best bug finder, NEET. Try harder next time.