Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Finally it would be acceptable for me to say Botcha Stanks, but apparently she doesn't even botch much anymore? It's not fair :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

all the cuts that happen every 2 weeks have to be creating a weird rear end vibe in the locker rooms, I can't remember a time when a major promotion was doing bi-monthly mass cuts like this

I used to work for an ad agency whose name rhymes with Slowgilvy, whose C-levels were openly proud about how many people they'd lay off every quarter. They'd bring it up in regular company-wide meetings, even; "thanks to our leadership, we fired some folks, you're welcome."

Shockingly morale became non-existent, important people left, some major accounts were left to be poorly staffed or staffed by morons, and a lot of clients just took their work in-house instead of dealing with the headache. Shockingly!

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Figured since Matt made it public knowledge here you go.

Especially at the start. Thats what pissed me off.

https://twitter.com/MattMartelWWE/status/1408795366808559616?s=07

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Step 1: Book Bianca Belair to beat Bayley in a Hell in a Cell match
Step 2: Book Bayley to pin Bianca on the very next show they're on.

Brilliant.

To hell with Sasha and the "well let's not get too fussy" bullshit wasn't extended to Racquel or Nia. Sasha is a great pro wrestler. She also has lovely views. Don't just dunk on the ones who are bad wrestlers.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Someone told Bucky Beaver “more cuts” and they heard it in HR.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/TonyNese/status/1408795489890357251?s=20

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

This is one of my favourite promos of all time :allears:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1408849938524651520?s=20

Harlem Bravdo, Drew & Jacob Kasper, and Avery Taylor are now known as ... drumroll please ... Andre Chase, Brutus & Julius Creed, and JACY JAYNE

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Davros1 posted:

Harlem Bravdo, Drew & Jacob Kasper, and Avery Taylor are now known as ... drumroll please ... Andre Chase, Brutus & Julius Creed, and JACY JAYNE

Cool NXT getting a Jace and the Wheeled Warrior faction. Gonna really appeal to the olds

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
ok but why though

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Current MITB card for July 18:

Bobby Lashley defends the WWE title against Kofi Kingston
Roman Reigns defends the Universal title against Edge
Rhea Ripley defends the Raw women's title against Charlotte
Women's MITB featuring Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Carmella, Liv Morgan, and two more SD talent
Men's MITB featuring Riddle, Ricochet, John Morrison, Big E, the winner of Owens/Zayn next week, the winner of Styles/Drew/Orton next week, and two more SD talent

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Harlem Bravado loving rules as a name

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Harlem and Lancelot Bravado.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

D.N. Nation posted:

I used to work for an ad agency whose name rhymes with Slowgilvy, whose C-levels were openly proud about how many people they'd lay off every quarter. They'd bring it up in regular company-wide meetings, even; "thanks to our leadership, we fired some folks, you're welcome."

Shockingly morale became non-existent, important people left, some major accounts were left to be poorly staffed or staffed by morons, and a lot of clients just took their work in-house instead of dealing with the headache. Shockingly!

I used to work for a hedge fund (doing video stuff). I swear they would fire as many people as they hired each week. You’d regularly see people leave with boxes on Friday. Then there would be mass layoff days where your whole team was called into meetings with HR and you’d try to figure out if you were the group that was staying or fired.

It made nobody want to stay there. Because someone was making a decision on your job based on your salary and not your performance. They would hold company meetings and be like “we’re doing great, but don’t buy that Lambo just yet!” For the traders, and then layoff a bunch of people making 40K a year like they were garbage.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If you want to experience an unprofessional office environment that rivals WWE's, work for a proprietary trading firm

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Seams posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanMcleoud/status/1408619958251278336

Is Botcha Shanks up there with Shave Sheltzer

I always have thought the official nick was Botcha Stanks. Still pales in comparison to Butt the Shitman Fart.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Brutus and Julius Creed actually sounds kinda cool, the NXT name generator finally hit a good name.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DogsInSpace! posted:

I always have thought the official nick was Botcha Stanks. Still pales in comparison to Butt the Shitman Fart.

indeed, but what doesn’t suffer in comparison to the butts there is, the butts there was, and the butts there ever will be

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Armitage posted:

Brutus and Julius Creed actually sounds kinda cool, the NXT name generator finally hit a good name.

Kind of telegraphing that tag team breakup though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The day Butt the Shitman Fart is eclipsed is when wrestling is done and should be shut down across the world.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dimebags Brain posted:

And the time, as the next Ides of March is a Tuesday.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
😬

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Dimebags Brain posted:

Well yeah, they’re a tag team that works for Vince McMahon.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if Sasha Banks thinks Gina Carano is someone you look up, she's a moron and deserves to be bullied. Get your head on straight bbygrl.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

wonder if they're doing it to gently caress with Austin Creed. theyve renamed people for SEO reasons before.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Pamela Springstein posted:

wonder if they're doing it to gently caress with Austin Creed. theyve renamed people for SEO reasons before.

They rename everyone now so they can trademark as much as possible about your work.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
They trademark everything.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

well that too. but why Creed specifically? I guess it's not that uncommon but they have to know Xavier uses it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pamela Springstein posted:

well that too. but why Creed specifically? I guess it's not that uncommon but they have to know Xavier uses it.

Welcome to UpUpDownDown! I'm your host Julius Creed...

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
team em with Apollo Crews so you can have Apollo and the Creeds

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Now those names seem less cool if you think of them as a dig.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

so long as they have him say the line, I'm good with it.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Davros1 posted:

I have no idea who any of those people are before the name change, have they been on TV yet?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I like my Jacy Jayne cooked medium with cheddar in the middle

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Barry Bluejeans posted:

it does sound like one of the Moe's order names

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Based on these promos he's shooting with his contact still in from the Aleister Black character that the NXT return is inevitable. https://www.instagram.com/p/CQl0D20BR6w/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
From reddit

quote:

WOR: WWE is now pushing to bring in younger and bigger guys.

From today's WOR this morning.

Gutting 205 Live is part of a company push away from smaller wrestlers and trying to get s younger generation in.

Specially Dave mentioned under 26 years old and over 220lbs.

Adam Cole currently hiding behind a witches hat.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Barry Bluejeans posted:

My favourite Bloodhound Gang song is The Ballad of Jacy Jayne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Hell yeah the former football player era is back