Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

removed webcomic stuff as requested

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jun 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
lol talking like we aren't in the final arc of Murata's comic

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gologle posted:

lol talking like we aren't in the final arc of Murata's comic

The comic doesn't end till Fubuki puts on the maid outfit.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I can't wait until Murata redraws this to have everyone reflected in golden sperm's shiny golden skin

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

That Metal Knight intro, but it's Golden Sperm

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Julias posted:

Don't post webcomic spoilers in here, and if there are any significant differences between the manga and webcomic, it's worth considering putting them behind a spoiler tag if they might spoil future events.

i cannot see them doing that now PERIOD. ill even take a :toxx: for it lol. ill erase it but you are insane if you think that scene from 5+ years comes back when tornados character was just murderous tsundere++

bees x1000 posted:

that fight is probably the best part of the webcomic and I would be dumbfounded if Murata's version skipped it.

oh oh you better erase that!!!!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

EVIL Gibson posted:

i cannot see them doing that now PERIOD. ill even take a :toxx: for it lol. ill erase it but you are insane if you think that scene from 5+ years comes back when tornados character was just murderous tsundere++

stop being a weirdo and just tag spoilers without being flippant

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

EVIL Gibson posted:

What’s wrong with you? Just keep webcomic stuff in the webcomic thread and the manga stuff here, it’s not a hard ask.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
seriously not everyone has read the webcomic or looks at the chapter before its translated

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Also there's a place some of us are discussing differences between the two mangas and it's in the webcomic thread.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Make that dude eat a stack of napkins when/if he loses that toxx.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Revins posted:

Golden Sperm fuckin rules

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

also true, OPM fuckin rules

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Yeah Golden Sperm showing up and Garou coming out means its getting into the real good parts of the arc.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
I just re-read the issue, and my God, Vomited Fuhrer Ugly is a viscerally horrifying character. Vomiting out digestive fluid, and then gulping up the digested remains. Sometimes this story gets me to imagine actually witnessing the scene in person, and it's so awesomely vivid!

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Asuron posted:

What’s wrong with you? Just keep webcomic stuff in the webcomic thread and the manga stuff here, it’s not a hard ask.

Generally want to know what drives people to do stuff like this. The incessant need to spoil things about upcoming events or explain how x was different in the manga.

Even things that on the surface appear fairly innocuous are pretty bad too, like that post saying now that Golden Sperm and Garou are here its the arcs best bit. What benefit does that bring to the Manga thread?

serious gaylord fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Jun 27, 2021

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

Generally want to know what drives people to do stuff like this. The incessant need to spoil things about upcoming events or explain how x was different in the manga.

Even things that on the surface appear fairly innocuous are pretty bad too, like that post saying now that Golden Sperm and Garou are here its the arcs best bit. What benefit does that bring to the Manga thread?

It spoils nothing, stop being a baby

Edit: This comic is good and guess what? It gets better. This is a spoiler?

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Leviabeetus posted:

This is a spoiler?

Yes.

How about instead of every couple of weeks fighting about what is and isn't a spoiler you just take the no time it takes to tag something that has to do with the webcomic.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's not even that hard. At the very least if you can't help but jump on your bed screaming about Vaccine Man returning to stop the Cadres or whatever the gently caress* just say it like a fan.

'Oh yeah baby, Garou's here and my favorite part of the Garou arc is the parts with Garou in it, this is gonna be good!'

* He's dead, there is no more Vaccine Man, that's just a made up example

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Oh, you're still on Chapter 1? Well, let's just say, don't get too attached to Vaccine Man.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

oh jay posted:

Oh, you're still on Chapter 1? Well, let's just say, don't get too attached to Vaccine Man.

Wow look at this anti-vaxxer

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Vaccine man is the hero we need right now

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Vaccine man was actually like 3x more powerful than golden sperm

E. Revenant
Aug 26, 2002

If the abyss gazes long into you then stare right back;
make it blink.
I still subscribe to the the theory that Vaccine Man has been and will be the most powerful foe in the entire comic and Saitama has been massively holding back his punches since then.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

E. Revenant posted:

I still subscribe to the the theory that Vaccine Man has been and will be the most powerful foe in the entire comic and Saitama has been massively holding back his punches since then.

But King was the one who beat Vaccine Man.

Are you saying that King is more powerful than Blast?

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

E. Revenant posted:

I think this tracks. He's kinda like a combo of Homeless Emporer and Golden Sperm.

Even from his initial dialog, I wouldnt be surprised if he was intentionally one of God's initial pawns in whatever his ultimate plan is.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Vaccine man and the giant guy were able to wipe out an entire city each in a second, everyone else so far has not been able to

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Boros and his ship were capable.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I hope Vaccine Man doesn't come back in 8 years otherwise I'm gonna look like an rear end in a top hat for saying that.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

"Vaccine Man came back?!"

"Vaccine Man never left."

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010
I'm excited to see the Murata version of things to come is literally half this thread. You just chose to get mad about the most recent post like that because someone made an actual spoiler earlier.

Leviabeetus
Feb 14, 2010

chiasaur11 posted:

But King was the one who beat Vaccine Man.

Are you saying that King is more powerful than Blast?

King is the greatest hero, of course he's more powerful than that no show layabout.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

can't wait for the akira toriyama redraw of the murata version

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Can't wait for the 2032 spinoff of One Punch Man where we follow the son of One Punch Man

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Zzulu posted:

Can't wait for the 2032 spinoff of One Punch Man where we follow the son of One Punch Man

One Punch Two Man?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Bone Punch Man?

One Bunch Man?

One Punch Ban?

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
We follow the adventures of Saitama, retired hero who has let himself go after acquiring a lifetime supply of Udon/monster sea weed.

One Paunch Man

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Leviabeetus posted:

I'm excited to see the Murata version of things to come is literally half this thread. You just chose to get mad about the most recent post like that because someone made an actual spoiler earlier.

people have been bitching about "getting to the fireworks factory" for over a year, and now that we're here these rambunctious dorks are already impatiently babbling about what comes next

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

MiddleOne posted:

One Punch Two Man?

One Punch Lad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007