Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I'm Nancy Pelosi, perfectly balanced in all things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

fixing the price of bread in a healthy leftist manner

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

1stGear posted:

Tag yourself, I'm the Perfect Democracy Saudi Arabia

Im the communist fascist state of Sweden

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sedisp posted:

Im the communist fascist state of Sweden

*Soon-to-be Prime Minister Jimmie Åkesson nods his head*

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

also we have to be cognizant that the status quo and those systems of power are incredibly fragile and when they begin to break down there will be a massive opportunity for people led movements to grab power in their place.

very quickly what needs the current system meets will start to decay in critical ways.

how many days without gasoline will the power structures in your community last? even the suburban libs will throw rocks at that point.

I wouldn't be so sure. Huge parts of Texas went without power for three plus days, and a hundred people died. And guess what: it has made zero difference in who people are planning to vote in the 2022 gubernatorial.

Now, food... food is a different story. If that gets disrupted then yes, you'll see some serious poo poo go down very quickly. What's that saying... most people are two missed meals away from rioting?

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Smiler looking good.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Gah!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

I wouldn't be so sure. Huge parts of Texas went without power for three plus days, and a hundred people died. And guess what: it has made zero difference in who people are planning to vote in the 2022 gubernatorial.

Now, food... food is a different story. If that gets disrupted then yes, you'll see some serious poo poo go down very quickly. What's that saying... most people are two missed meals away from rioting?

I think that's the point, no food can get anywhere if there's no gasoline, and that's much more likely to face shortages in the next few years than food

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gently caress nms that poo poo

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

now combine that biden pic and this

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is the cum jar full yet

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

That one's from primary season but it still slaps

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Horseshoe theory posted:

*Soon-to-be Prime Minister Jimmie Åkesson nods his head*

is that this guy?

swampcow
Jul 4, 2011

Shageletic posted:

Please dont use cspam as your lens to philosophy and the way the world works. Its ppl's shitposta and opportunities to vent and not alot of ppp are gonna spend any sort of time laying out what they know unless theyre somehow hosed up.

Read a book. Theres literally an untold amount that seek to describe power and the way it is used, to create a substantiated theory of it built on centiries of scholarship.

I can see you scrabbling with it but what you (and I) dont know is vast and its on us to try to learn more. Your theorizing is unformed and hard to decipher because there isnt substance in it.

wow, didn't realize i had to be qualified to post ideas. i'll keep that in mind.

e: also, who says read a book and doesn't mean to be a bitch about it

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

If CSPAM hasn't shaped your politics then idk wtf u readin

swampcow
Jul 4, 2011

just poast (if you run it by shageletic first)

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Cpt_Obvious posted:

If CSPAM hasn't shaped your politics then idk wtf u readin

troulmp

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

is that this guy?

Yes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is the cum jar full yet

Mama used to have a sayin' from where I come from. "Don't come to dinner, until the cum jar's full," and you know what? I abide by it.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

I will say that our new mayor has been good & responsive, at least with the one issue I've bugged him about.

the park across the street had an overflowing garbage can after last weekend and 311 was a total joke after I texted them on monday (sending me multiple emails days later about their still determining whether it warranted an extra pickup); my new alderman was friendly, but ineffective, when I called him on Rat Party Day No. 2; but mayor boy had that poo poo done by the time I woke up on weds. a.m. after I emailed him late tuesday p.m., and they also dropped off three additional bins to stay there.

then again everyone knows these are just training wheels for when he runs for gov. again, or for u.s. rep in 30 years when schakowsky kicks it (or in 20 years when durbin kicks it & schakowsky gets her long-coveted senate seat). Mayor boy has plenty of years to turd out down the road, and I'm sure he prolly will.

if you want me to speed up the process I volunteer to show up to some of his events with a Palestinian flag

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Nichael posted:

christiana hospital killed my grandfather when they "whoops! we didn't realize his brain was bleeding" and sent him home to die

delaware is a land of contrasts

Sorry to hear about your pep pep.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

go off queen

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1408938900651970560

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Not putting Putin on the communist side shows a level of political understanding way above the rest of the image.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
:cripes:
I wish I could bold emotes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

remember when Samantha Bee called Ivanka a oval office? That was at least funny.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
either just @ her with 'shut the gently caress up you antisemitic squealing hog, if you say my name again I'm going to knock your cousin's cum out of your mouth' or don't bother

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
The only time Samantha Bee and the word "oval office" were in comedic proximity was when she, as Hillary Clinton, sharpied "Don't be cunty" on her hand as notes for some speech or appearance.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I don't hate the comeback, but, like, this is how MTG becomes the first woman US president.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Probably Magic posted:

I don't hate the comeback, but, like, this is how MTG becomes the first woman US president.

I've said it before, the first female president is going to be a maga milf.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

swampcow posted:

just poast (if you run it by shageletic first)

Keeping an eye on you

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

oh 100% I'm genuinely shocked the first black one was Obama but I guess he really was helped by being the cool guy a massive wave of millennial voters got to cling to as their first president and all. All the 'firsts' are gonna be GOP, and not even 'normal' boring GOP, just full on 'I'm a black guy who actually thinks it's cool when you call him the n-word and want to defund the FDA for some weird personal grudge' perverts.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

AOC post your cross fit routine

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Hell yea president kristi noem

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

mcmagic posted:

That poll showing him at like +1 net approval is an outlier. Who knows which one is real though.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

i think its interesting that the outlier poll is also the only one thats bothered to track data state by state weird that no one else thinks this is a priority given that it was the state polls rather than the national ones that were hosed last election

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

MTG has full on "psycho white woman kicked out of outback steakhouse for being too aggro to the wait staff" aura

pretty sure she'd win in a fight with aoc 10/10 times

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

One of the free democracies being saudi arabia is a good touch

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/MilesTaylorUSA/status/1408415561206226950

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

yellowcar posted:

MTG has full on "psycho white woman kicked out of outback steakhouse for being too aggro to the wait staff" aura

pretty sure she'd win in a fight with aoc 10/10 times

there's literally nobody in america more dangerous than a wealthy white lady who doesn't see you as a person, those fuckin psychos will fight like prisoners over things that mean absolutely nothing to them, just to make sure you don't get it. AOC doesn't have the bloodlust of a suburban white woman, none of us do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

who the gently caress is this piece of poo poo