Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Seems most likely, same reason PAC was gone forever except it eventually worked out possible and beneficial at whatever the expense was going to be to bring him back where there probably isn’t enough juice in the squeeze to justify Jamie Hayter.

probably this + must have been much easier to just develop the women who were already on hand, of which there were/are dozens to keep investing in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

also means Karl Fredericks is probably gonna get signed too. Because WWE will never not miss a chance to screw with a wrestler's personal life.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/wnsource/status/1409186317334945797?s=21

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Lookin melty Mr McMahon.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

What's up with his hair?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

What the hell year was this pic taken in??

Also I don't think I've ever seen Vince not in a suit aside from the Bret Screwed Bret interview.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Charlotte looks unrecognisable

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

fatherofmustard posted:

What's up with his hair?
hairpiece probably

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

DLC Inc posted:

there were/are dozens to keep investing in

I'm seeing double here, dozens of Britt Bakers!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is Vince aware that’s not Dave Chappelle?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Apparently today is the 10th anniversary of the Pipebomb, which portended everything but the doofus son-in-law taking over lol

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

In his defense, Donnell is pretty cool

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Place your bets on who will get the "Clayton Bigsby" gimmick

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Place your bets on who will get the "Clayton Bigsby" gimmick

ASHY LASHLY INCOMING

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I know it's a running joke that Vince is always a decade behind the times, but I truly want to believe he just discovered Chappelle Show in the last six months.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

JT Smiley posted:

I know it's a running joke that Vince is always a decade behind the times, but I truly want to believe he just discovered Chappelle Show in the last six months.

Vince McMahon power walking around Titan Towers just repeating "I'm Rick James, bitch!" over and over again.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Vince keeps wondering why Charlie Murphy won't return his calls

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I really like that the women's division is skewing older now. I know it may seem a little hypocritical after getting on the men's division for skewing so old but I can't help but remember that time Mickey James was in a feud where she was getting fun of for being old while Cena and AJ Styles were main eventing PPVs while both being older than her.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Vince keeps wondering why Charlie Murphy won't return his calls

buddy MURPHY

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Making use of the 90 days

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1409229680964743170

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Remember how when he was Cruiserweight champ while clearly massively larger than any other guy on the 205 roster

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Infuserweight

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
cm punk is today’s featured wikipedia article

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dacap posted:

Remember how when he was Cruiserweight champ while clearly massively larger than any other guy on the 205 roster

Didn’t they make it a whole thing that he was making weight to stay in the division?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

WatermelonGun posted:

cm punk is today’s featured wikipedia article
Pipebomb was 10 years ago to this date

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

xavier woods new gimmick is the yes honey meme guy.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Pipebomb was 10 years ago to this date

that means we're approaching another milestone, the date Miz said pipe bon on raw

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

ASHY LASHLY INCOMING

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

JT Smiley posted:

Can't wait until he turns this year's draft into a Racial Draft.

Or doing that Trading Spouses bit, because you know splitting up happy couples is always such good poo poo.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/RevProUK/status/1409118128672579584

Jamie Hayter has signed with NXT UK, looks like.

Good news Ms Hayter: you are now Buulah McChunky and are teaming up with Nikki Cross as her Super Hero In Training. Don’t forget to face the hard cam when you are pinned by Charlotte or Nia Jax. Welcome to the big leagues kid!

Lamuella posted:

Vince McMahon power walking around Titan Towers just repeating "I'm Rick James, bitch!" over and over again.

<flashes back to high school> oh god… not like this

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

How much complimentary juice do they give guys heading out the door in WWE? Dudes looking like some of the guys that get cut from the UFC and show up in Bellator or OneFC

bartok
May 10, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

How much complimentary juice do they give guys heading out the door in WWE? Dudes looking like some of the guys that get cut from the UFC and show up in Bellator or OneFC

You get trash bag full of decades expired ICOPRO when they fire you.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Jamie was such a good character. AEW should have signed her no matter what if they could. Bummer that she's gonna be lost in that show that doesn't exist for the next 3 years.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

bartok posted:

ICOPRO probably doesn't expire. At the end of the world all the cockroaches are gonna get jacked while eating it up because it's also indestructible

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

DogsInSpace! posted:

Good news Ms Hayter: you are now Buulah McChunky and are teaming up with Nikki Cross as her Super Hero In Training. Don’t forget to face the hard cam when you are pinned by Charlotte or Nia Jax. Welcome to the big leagues kid!
Let's be honest: NXT UK is about as close as Major League Wrestling to the actual big leagues

I do wonder, with the pandemic dying down, if they'll even make an offer worth signing over. How's Ben Carter doing over there anyway?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's had almost 10 matches this year

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

bartok posted:

Serve with a side of Stacker2 and wash it down with Hansen's Energy Drink (with X-Pac displayed prominently on the can)

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Is that Stephanie in the doorway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

TheKingslayer posted:

Is that Stephanie in the doorway?

lmao it absolutely is