Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

The Posadist aliens are real and Havana Syndrome is caused by UFOs zapping CIA and State Department Agents with energy attacks. Every time they try to do a coup they get another zap.

o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

anyone catch that dr Dre is an alien abductee and will kill you if you make this widely known?

all according to the UFO abductee prophet /u/throawaylien and some other rando lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_eyZ7l-nWU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

euphronius posted:

Can someone ask the aliens for help

i tried and they told me to shut up binch and did some burnouts in my cornfield

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Tekne posted:

i still think it's funny that hollywood has yet to do an invasion movie where an alien fleet just shows up and blows the hell out outta earth from orbit

guess the aftermath doesn't really leave a path for plucky underdogs to save the day

wow sir how could u forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SekxuBTIVLI

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

I am now going to watch this again

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

best case scenario . I will take it

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The only good thing Joss Whedon ever wrote because Ben Edlund actually wrote it.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Titan A.E. loving rules

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

The Saucer Hovers posted:

immediately box the starter and level up my

gray barker (queer type)
john keel (queer type)
and
michael x barton (queer type)

screw balance

thats a good team

richard shaver (horny type)
brad steiger (hack type)
warren smith (hack type)

if i can level up steiger and smith together i'll get eric norman whos an ascended hack

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

Titan A.E. loving rules

ive always thought that had a realistic if bleak view of post-contact humanity :smith:

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
has sam harris said anything yet

what about the rest of celebrity soft disclosure krew?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Mola Yam posted:

please sam get Charles murray to tell me which alien species has the highest IQ

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Jetto Jagga posted:

thats a good team

richard shaver (horny type)
brad steiger (hack type)
warren smith (hack type)

if i can level up steiger and smith together i'll get eric norman whos an ascended hack

according to this type chart your team would wipe the floor with mine, but hey im used to absorbing losses in service of the gimmick team

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

running out of repels and escape ropes in a cave having to grind bethurum after bethurum just to get out

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Mola Yam posted:

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

lmao

https://twitter.com/DietrichVFA41/status/1409342303215374340

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

#science

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
even if we don't get disclosure its all been worth it to see NDT get repeatedly dunked on

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

2021 will be remembered as the year ngt got owned out of the public sphere forever

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Wheeee posted:

2021 will be remembered as the year ngt got owned out of the public sphere forever

what sex pest allegations couldn’t achieve will be achieved by him being just slightly too dismissive of people who “done saw sumthin in that there sky”

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

nye and kaku remaining quiet on this is interesting for very different reasons, imo

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Kaku's scared this poo poo might end up being real and suddenly his grift becomes passe

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
if i was being conspiracy minded one of the more hosed up things ive come across is that the generation after generation z (already triggering to the conspiracy minded) is called generation alpha

i mean i get the whole greek alphabet thing but seems like whoever designed this was either swinging for the fences or had some inside info

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

when did neil become the most annoying man on earth? I don't think it was true when he first got famous.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

WEH posted:

nye and kaku remaining quiet on this is interesting for very different reasons, imo

actually the real reason is because they're both intelligent enough to see the patterns of what's going on, and also to understand that so far we actually have zero evidence outside of a handful of interesting but not convincing videos

most science-minded folk, as in not the 'i loving love science' babby ngts you see popping up here, are appearing to be hedging somewhere around 'interesting claims but no evidence, giev evidence'

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://filedn.com/lA1dAM6GJzOy8eCDm2eVX88/uap/Got-to-go.mp4

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
Carl Sagan knew NDT as a kid and told him not to gently caress up and well now he's on Family Guy.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://filedn.com/lA1dAM6GJzOy8eCDm2eVX88/uap/Glowing-shape.mp4

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
sagan was a ufo guy for a while. what happened to that. bring sagan back

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://filedn.com/lA1dAM6GJzOy8eCDm2eVX88/uap/Lights-above-street-fair.mp4

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Nichael posted:

when did neil become the most annoying man on earth? I don't think it was true when he first got famous.

he's always been an arrogant poo poo, but in his earliest appearances it wasn't nearly as overt and blatant. increasing fame fed the demon of narcissism until he ended up how he is today. i completely believe the sexual assault allegation, and also that he'll never be successfully brought to justice for any of his misconduct

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Wheeee posted:

actually the real reason is because they're both intelligent enough to see the patterns of what's going on, and also to understand that so far we actually have zero evidence outside of a handful of interesting but not convincing videos

this is closer to what I was getting at, nye has aeronautical experience that would make him shut the gently caress up until whatever this is becomes clear, and kaku has been talking up exotic poo poo for years that also would make him shut the gently caress up until whatever this is becomes clear. commonality being that they actually have experience in their respective fields, unlike ndt. gently caress u ndt. sagan left too soon

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Nichael posted:

I'm going to guess it's around the time he started using twitter regularly

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://filedn.com/lA1dAM6GJzOy8eCDm2eVX88/uap/Cigar-shape.mp4

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bideo James posted:

Carl Sagan knew NDT as a kid and told him not to gently caress up and well now he's on Family Guy.

never shouldve picked him up from that drat bus stop

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
i tried reading some ndt book like a decade ago to get some pop science knowledge but it turned out to just be a bunch of near identical essays about how nasa funding helps kids dream big

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

WEH posted:

this is closer to what I was getting at, nye has aeronautical experience that would make him shut the gently caress up until whatever this is becomes clear, and kaku has been talking up exotic poo poo for years that also would make him shut the gently caress up until whatever this is becomes clear. commonality being that they actually have experience in their respective fields, unlike ndt. gently caress u ndt. sagan left too soon

first contact, the most important moment in human history to this point and forever after, handed by chance to president joe biden and science ambassador neil degrasse tyson, heroes immortalized till the end of time

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Wheeee posted:

first contact, the most important moment in human history to this point and forever after, handed by chance to president joe biden and science ambassador neil degrasse tyson, heroes immortalized till the end of time

I don't like it, but its outside my control :unsmith:

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Wheeee posted:

Could be worse, though. Imagine Trump trying to handle first contact lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

tbh the fact that almost all of the outreach being done by lue and the gang goes to right wing sources only adds a feeling of verisimilitude since that's exactly who some fuckin ex army intelligence guys would think of