Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea Selman seems fine, even if you wanna be a goon about him working on Simpsons during The Bad Times (spoiler, that's now vastly the majority of The Simpsons, RIP) the stuff he's credited for is solid so he's not even part of the problem.

It's the real freaks like Yeardley that are the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

yea Selman seems fine, even if you wanna be a goon about him working on Simpsons during The Bad Times (spoiler, that's now vastly the majority of The Simpsons, RIP) the stuff he's credited for is solid so he's not even part of the problem.

yeah his episodes of doughboys have been good and he seemed to be self-aware and have a sense of humor about where his episodes stand in the fan culture surrounding the show

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Mitch will have a speaking role in a Zach Snyder film within 2 years.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
“Batman it’s the Joker. He’s.. he’s… he’s… he’s back! He’s back, Batman.”

“Riddler you sick gently caress!”

“You know what? I like Catwoman, Bruce. She’s gud!”

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the 'wiger hates fries' jokes but it's just 'bruce hates eating pussy'

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

sexpig by night posted:

the 'wiger hates fries' jokes but it's just 'bruce hates eating pussy'

[extremely Wiger voice] "...alright."

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
This poo poo is uncanny.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Wow.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Hey budday

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I thought about posting that to the Doughboys sub-reddit, but I can't trust those hooligans not to ruin this guys life with their "enthusiasm". I can trust goons to have a reasonable chuckle.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

Marsupial Ape posted:

I thought about posting that to the Doughboys sub-reddit, but I can't trust those hooligans not to ruin this guys life with their "enthusiasm". I can trust goons to have a reasonable chuckle.

he's a pro sports fisherman, you can't ruin that

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
https://twitter.com/wichmann_cody/status/1409028346843910144

Mitch liked this tweet. RIP Cowan.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

hell yeah a mitch death scene

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I haven't given a poo poo about Hollywood action blockbusters for quite a while, but I'm very excited for Tomorrow War. And it's all because of that stammering, pumpkin-headed Masshole incel. It's it's... it's gud.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

DangerDummy! posted:

I haven't given a poo poo about Hollywood action blockbusters for quite a while, but I'm very excited for Tomorrow War. And it's all because of that stammering, pumpkin-headed Masshole incel. It's it's... it's gud.

Mitch is not an incel.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I bet Mitch’s character gets the Randy Quaid ID4 treatment and heroically sacrifices himself in an unexpected show of bravery

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Marsupial Ape posted:

Mitch is not an incel.

Volcel. Forgive me.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

DangerDummy! posted:

Volcel. Forgive me.

Thank you.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Drunkboxer posted:

I bet Mitch’s character gets the Randy Quaid ID4 treatment and heroically sacrifices himself in an unexpected show of bravery

The scene he dies in Pratt is screaming he’s almost out of ammo and he needs more and it cuts to Mitch inside a Dunkin saying the donuts are still gud.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
"Dammit we need more ammo! What are you doing over there man?!"
To nobody: "And, and, and, I had, I had a diet coke too, of course"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
They ask Mitch if he successfully set up the trap that's the key to their plan and he starts with "So...uh, what's happening is...uh...I, I, I...I probably shouldn't say this" then hems and haws for 30 seconds before revealing he got distracted watching two aliens have sex

"IT WAS FUNNY!"

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I would really like to hear Mitch attempt to explain whatever approach this film takes toward dealing with the paradoxes and such common to sci-fi time travel fiction.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I would really like to hear Mitch attempt to explain whatever approach this film takes toward dealing with the paradoxes and such common to sci-fi time travel fiction.

If you run into your past self there's NO PEEKING, Wiges

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Tomorrow War is gonna be my sight of the night.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Looking forward to a scene where Pratt is trying to agree with Cowan but Cowan yells at him anyway and calls him a piece of poo poo.

Hoping for post-credits Wolly & Irma video.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

I bet he shits himself to death

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping
https://www.patriotledger.com/story/entertainment/2021/06/29/chris-pratt-and-quincys-mike-mitchell-fight-aliens-tomorrow-war/5364196001/

quote:

With a mug full of facial hair and robust physique, Mitchell usually ends up playing characters with names like “Sweaty Beard” or “Slushy Douche.”

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Please, Slushy Douche is my father. Call me Slurpee Douche.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

quote:

After eight months living with Mom due to the pandemic, Mitchell will soon find himself back in Los Angeles at the star-studded premiere of “The Tomorrow War” on June 30. He will be accompanied by two dates: his mother and sister. He’ll walk the red carpet at Bank of California Stadium in a new suit he bought at Nordstrom in Braintree.

I just love the detail of where he bought the suit. Also I can practically hear Mitch saying "Nordstrom in Braintree" with his accent in full effect.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JethroMcB posted:

I just love the detail of where he bought the suit. Also I can practically hear Mitch saying "Nordstrom in Braintree" with his accent in full effect.

he's truly the definition of 'lovable oaf' and I wish him nothing but success.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
*Mitch fires his tomorrow gun and it works fine*

Ok well gently caress you you piece of poo poo!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
drat Mitch has gotta be the most famous dude from Quincy

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Consummate Professional posted:

drat Mitch has gotta be the most famous dude from Quincy

He's from *North* Quincy though, so it doesn't count.

Basically Wollaston for heaven's sake! He might as well be living in Ontario

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
I love how everybody that worked with Mitch on an in the movie loves him and came on the podcast just because he asked.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Marsupial Ape posted:

I love how everybody that worked with Mitch on an in the movie loves him and came on the podcast just because he asked.

Except for the famous ones.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Wiger is on the new episode of Good Christian Fun.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Except for the famous ones.

Thats what I thought too, but I guess Sam Richardson is a bigger deal than I thought he was??

Anyway, I'm real happy for Mitch. I get the same weird misplaced sense of pride from watching him succeed that I feel for Bob Odenkirk.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
We still have that bleeped mystery guest from an upcoming show. It would be kind of wild if it was Pratt, but also kind of lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Wiger is on the new episode of Good Christian Fun.

"I have a Bible that I page through from time to time because it's so foundational to the western canon" is so incredibly Nick Wiger.