Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
really gotta hand it to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Elephanthead posted:

Pick one or two or all three.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Glory to Donald Trump

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
woke generals AND it's a sir story

he's innovating

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1408901611611639813

I’m Trump adjacent

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

:sniff:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
tears in his eyes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/JDVance1/status/1408907641074720774

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

railing against liz cheney and mitt romney at a rally for a primary opponent. lol the split is real .

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

party of racists vs. party of business and leftists as always get hosed

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Lmfao this guy is so loving pathetic, Mandel is the true heir because he’s all in on crazy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

There isn’t going to be a gop primary.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i still think they'll win 2022 and try to remove biden

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
how's the old dog doing?

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
just loving sopping, sweating through his suit

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
the BIGGEST mask

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pamela Springstein posted:

can't wait for Joe manchin and kyrstin sinema to vote in favor

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

holy poo poo "Hydroxychloriquine works" lmfao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

holy poo poo "Hydroxychloriquine works" lmfao

it does though. if you have lupus

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

The "Trump Won" chant was a nice touch

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Pamela Springstein posted:

they would never do anything this good

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

"We went up 12 million and we so called 'lost'"

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
wtf trump did the snake and i missed it??

i love the snake

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
RSBN has some top quality av equipment they should do all of the other rallies

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

How was the trump rally

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

How was the trump rally
we’re still calculating the hinge status

keep you posted

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

go gently caress yourself fake rear end hillbilly bitch

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
trump was so damp towards the end

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
he glistened beautifully

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Daniel dale didnt do a single trump tweet. he's been shadowbanned from media.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Flunky posted:

go gently caress yourself fake rear end hillbilly bitch

JD Vance was too many steps down from Duck Dynasty, the most popular hillbilly roleplayers for Republicans.

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
a bit disappointed by the rally, seems like there wasn’t any real new stuff from trump

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
What's the guage on Rep. Elise Stefanik (NY-21)? She's really popular in her North Country district (won by 13 points and 17 points respectively against the same DNC stooge the past two elections).

Trump supports her and people in Upstate love them some Trump and even the Confederacy. She gets a lot of support at rallies. I think she's also #3 in the GOP House now and has been used as an example of Republicans embracing more women in office.

(my search function isn't working, not sure if she's been mentioned already)

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

It's really hard for anyone to make the jump from the House to Pres/VP levels, Paul Ryan being the exception that proves the rule.

Primaries function in a lot of ways as name recognition battles. House reps just don't have that kind of name recognition, even if they're in leadership, even with the primary voting base. Ryan had made himself known to the public for years before he got picked to run for VP.

Her best bet if she wants to move higher would likely be a high profile appointment in a GOP administration, which is doable, since her district is solidly red. It seems unlikely that an unsuccessful run for Senate or Governor would do much to boost her national profile.

It's always possible that someone catches fire in a primary for one reason or another, but right now I just don't see how she has a path forward.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the only republicans in the house right now with enough name recognition among fox watchers to go anywhere running for president are greene, dan crenshaw, lauren boebert, and matt gaetz, in that order.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

the only republicans in the house right now with enough name recognition among fox watchers to go anywhere running for president are greene, dan crenshaw, lauren boebert, and matt gaetz, in that order.

lmao when those 4 plus jim jordan are the 5 republicans on the special committee to investigate 1/6

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Azathoth posted:

Her best bet if she wants to move higher would likely be a high profile appointment in a GOP administration, which is doable, since her district is solidly red. It seems unlikely that an unsuccessful run for Senate or Governor would do much to boost her national profile.

FWIW I think this will happen to Taylor-Greene with the next Republican prez, provided she hasn't blown up her own political career by then. She'd be a good press secretary, or at least one that would get people writing about Trump again.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

C-Euro posted:

FWIW I think this will happen to Taylor-Greene with the next Republican prez, provided she hasn't blown up her own political career by then. She'd be a good press secretary, or at least one that would get people writing about Trump again.

Aren't press secretaries always staffers though? Going from congress to press secretary would be a wierd move even for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Yeah, that would be a press secretary spot would be a huge power downgrade. House Reps usually move into cabinet secretary spots, which gives them a lot of latitude to implement policy. A press secretary is not viewed to have any power and is a literal mouthpiece. Are you maybe thinking of Chief of Staff?