Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

evilpicard posted:

Maybe I'm kind of dense but what specifically was the allegation? Like is it along the lines of Drake texting young artists before they turn 18, or something worse?

He convinced a 17 year old to send nudes, that's what I can glean from the allegations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/jenniferseberg/status/1402491956408713219?s=21

It’s really not that long you can just read the thread it’s only like 9 tweets

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Virgil displaying sussy baka behaviour by leaving BJG to address the allegations before he does

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

evilpicard posted:

Maybe I'm kind of dense but what specifically was the allegation? Like is it along the lines of Drake texting young artists before they turn 18, or something worse?

the twitter thread on it is very spurious and general which makes me think it's made up but virgil's silence and brie's response makes me think its real

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Virgil initiated Third Impact.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lol

https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1409564122518335496

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

absolute birdbrain

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

did the boys hype up this medicare march on twitter at all? don't think it's ever come up on the show

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Juul-Whip posted:

did the boys hype up this medicare march on twitter at all? don't think it's ever come up on the show

no lol

I didn't see anyone talk about it at all until they accidentally booked a nazi

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

not knowing anything else it sounds like a venture of smelly off-brand Chapo wannabes like Jimmy Dore

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Breadallelogram posted:

no lol

I didn't see anyone talk about it at all until they accidentally booked a nazi

that actually didn't happen

A lot of poo poo was being made up about this m4a march that people just straight up believed. yall gullible as hell

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

A lot of poo poo was being made up about this m4a march that people just straight up believed. yall gullible as hell

yes this thing they acknowledged themselves didn't happen https://twitter.com/M4M4ALL/status/1409213858187812866

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
You never go full gwen snyder

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Reik posted:

You never go full gwen snyder
hey she probably makes good money as some fake rear end inclusion consultant, she's getting that bag

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

The REAL Goobusters posted:

such as

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Breadallelogram posted:

yes this thing they acknowledged themselves didn't happen https://twitter.com/M4M4ALL/status/1409213858187812866

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1409588431982759938

yeah man totally

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I like Leslie but that makes no sense. Some trolls setting up a Muncie, IN affiliate to the M4A rally and getting the main group to make graphics and announce keynote speakers Matthew Heimbach and Jim Davis is not a prank on me.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I guess I got blocked by Leslie during his meltdown.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

She's STILL at it?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Cosmik Slop posted:

She's STILL at it?

She is not a well person

Nor a good person

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Breadallelogram posted:

I like Leslie but that makes no sense. Some trolls setting up a Muncie, IN affiliate to the M4A rally and getting the main group to make graphics and announce keynote speakers Matthew Heimbach and Jim Davis is not a prank on me.

My read was that the Muncie group were sincere and also fooled by the nazis and their prank, but I refuse to investigate further

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

PerilPastry posted:

Agreed. Not that Virgil seems to have much respect for her either since he seems to have effectively ghosted her, judging by this statement.

Weird that's so unlike him

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I guess I got blocked by Leslie during his meltdown.

I like Struggle Session but Leslie isn’t a very fun follow. It’s mostly just him getting mad at people about marvel movies, etc. Jack’s account, on the other hand, was a hoot. Plenty of dishing on people in showbiz and just generally stirring up poo poo.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Dr.Radical posted:

I like Struggle Session but Leslie isn’t a very fun follow. It’s mostly just him getting mad at people about marvel movies, etc. Jack’s account, on the other hand, was a hoot. Plenty of dishing on people in showbiz and just generally stirring up poo poo.

a true cspammer

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Dr.Radical posted:

Jack had dangerous levels of posting power and needed to limit himself for the safety of others.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Whether he did it or not, it's safe to say at this point that Virgil is kind of a piece of poo poo.

Dr.Radical posted:

I don't know. I enjoy his account personally. But then again, I'm a big fan of trashing on Marvel, and even when I disagree with his pop culture opinions, I don't get upset about them like some people do. He's also one of the only leftists I follow that hasn't given in to political apathy, and I find that admirable.

The whole controversy around the M4A rally pisses me off because its really loving gross to compare people that want Medicare for All to Neo-Nazis. The people pushing this narrative should feel ashamed of themselves, but I doubt they're capable of that.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Leslie rocks. He isn't the once in a generation shitposting warrior that Jack is, but who is

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Will's Aussie accent wtf was that

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Cosmik Slop posted:

She's STILL at it?

Wasn't she listed in one of the podesta emails as a paid consultant for the dems or am I getting this mixed up with some other Twitter nutcase?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Chapo about two years behind SA's recognition and mockery of Trump's stair phobia

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
alright, ever since it was pointed out how often Chris edits in a clip of the reference I can't help but notice it now

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

crepeface posted:

alright, ever since it was pointed out how often Chris edits in a clip of the reference I can't help but notice it now

lmao this is literally what they were mocking that one smick guy's documentary for doing

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

crepeface posted:

I know, it's great isn't it? The more Chris the better (unironically)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
chris is good

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Seams posted:

chris is good

chris is our ascended brother-in-fandom

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I like Leslie even though he often has bad takes but if you tweet out a hot take and you use Twitter's worst feature (limiting replies) you're a pussy.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
it makes people mad though, which is good

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I guess but it's usually used by the worst people so they can't get owned.

https://twitter.com/YairNetanyahu/status/1409426639579140096?s=20

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jun 29, 2021

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Limited replies is coward mode in any circumstances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
at this point that Zionist lady is really funny with it