Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the heatwave just ended where im at and it feels great to wake up without sweat soaking the sheets and actually feeling rested for the first time in a few days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lobkzXRt-o

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
ready to watch germany crush the hopes and dreams of the english nation in a bit of the footie today

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the heatwave just ended where im at and it feels great to wake up without sweat soaking the sheets and actually feeling rested for the first time in a few days

:same:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

ready to watch germany crush the hopes and dreams of the english nation in a bit of the footie today

time to re-enact the blitz

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i think brexit already did that but i'm all for kicking someone when they're down

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

https://youtu.be/FJl_4IsQJ2g

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Seattle is 69 degrees atm

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oh it’s triple digits in the PNW? Bitch, it’s triple digits for two months straight in So Cal (Aug-Sept)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Soccer is gross

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Soccer is gross

it's the beautiful game

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Soccer is gross

shut the gently caress up

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

dialing into the bbs to download exactly 1 hot pic and mom picks up the phone in minute 6 of the download 😬

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

didn't Spain beat the poo poo out of somebody the other day? I don't know why I know that.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

emfive posted:

didn't Spain beat the poo poo out of somebody the other day? I don't know why I know that.

they put 5 past croatia yesterday

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

im glad el rushbo dead

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Soccer is gross

bunch of grown men playing footsies

actually its good

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i hear the english team had to practice with rolled up eels because the footballs are all stuck in dover

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/jDS7pOm.mp4

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

why don't clothes fit my weird body

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
modern thread fretting and begging permission to make a new thread. afraid to call it the Trump Thread

in the Good Days, there would already be half a dozen new Trump Thread made by Rogue Agents. with the strongest rising to the top and really earning that title

Sad Days

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jon Irenicus posted:

why don't clothes fit my weird body
__________/

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/KeatonPatti/status/1409895432155586560

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Alec Eiffel posted:

Why wasn’t your wife and kids with you?

*weren't

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lol

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

gonna watch the gently caress out of this doggie film

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

2021 "83 and 1/2 percent of all computerized photographs available on the internet are trumo"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

see! it's pure fiction, this large red dog.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DryGoods posted:

modern thread fretting and begging permission to make a new thread. afraid to call it the Trump Thread

Reject modernity

DryGoods posted:

n the Good Days, there would already be half a dozen new Trump Thread made by Rogue Agents. with the strongest rising to the top and really earning that title

Embrace tradition

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

My mom was pissing and moaning this morning about the paltry charges the Terimp org is facing so far. "That's it? That's all they got?"

I explained to mom that with these kinds of investigations they always start with the small stuff first. She didn't seem convinced that they are just getting started on Trinp.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Doom music owns so much

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
a "live action" gigantic dog? yeah, right, sure whatever

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dogs are real

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

I mean, if julie traynor could do it for lion king, i dont see why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao