Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

bloop bloop bloop bloop, bloop, bloop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Riot Bimbo posted:

You, seven layers of irony deep desperately clinging to a brand of rationalism that can no longer explain a deteriorating reality: lol

me, wisely not trying to pass for sane or normal anymore: wow rocks are cool and we all need to awaken the light within us all

I feel like you can explain our current reality very easily by just knowing history and a bit of science, nothing happening right now is particularly novel or confusing compared to the previous 100,000 years imo

I feel like some wizards are confusing "I am losing grip on reality so retreating further into fanfasia" with "reality itself makes no sense and everyone else is equally confused deep down "

Communist Thoughts has issued a correction as of 11:37 on Jun 29, 2021

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Communist Thoughts posted:

I feel like you can explain our current reality very easily by just knowing history and a bit of science, nothing happening right now is particularly novel or confusing compared to the previous 100,000 years imo

I feel like some wizards are confusing "I am losing grip on reality so retreating further into fanfasia" with "reality itself makes no sense and everyone else is equally confused deep down "

The wealthy and powerful use their wealth and power to remain wealthy and powerful is a pretty simple catechism that easily explains our current reality, if anything our current times are way easier to understand than they were in the past.

It's just that we can see a lot more of it all at once and that might be overwhelming.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Communist Thoughts posted:

you are deluded if you think you fully understand what's going on in the world right now. its absurd on the face of it, that a single human brain could understand a system made up of billions of human brains that are all equally complex. there is a reason everyone is constantly saying they are becoming the joker

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

why is andrew wk the only wizard that is actually jacked and successful?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

why is andrew wk the only wizard that is actually jacked and successful?

everyone you have ever seen who is jacked and successful is a wizard. they use magic to hide it duh

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Rutibex posted:

everyone you have ever seen who is jacked and successful is a wizard. they use magic to hide it duh

i dont need to see empirical proof that spells work but i would like to see it of a single wizard deadlifting over 500lbs

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

how is this any different from the 4chan guys who talk about making anime girls their girlfriends via tulpa

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Endorph posted:

how is this any different from the 4chan guys who talk about making anime girls their girlfriends via tulpa

:thunk:
is there like...a procedure for this?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Rutibex posted:

do enough drugs while insisting Thing is Real until you split

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

magic isn't real but logic and rationality also aren't real either so wgaf

that said if u respond to people doing things with that's so [starsign] i hope you die

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Endorph posted:

they got a president with meme magic, while the left's greatest witches couldn't keep rbg alive

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Rutibex posted:

you are deluded if you think you fully understand what's going on in the world right now. its absurd on the face of it, that a single human brain could understand a system made up of billions of human brains that are all equally complex. there is a reason everyone is constantly saying they are becoming the joker

It's very easy to know and understand things, I suggest trying it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is anti-intellectualism woke now or what lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Agean90 posted:

that said if u respond to people doing things with that's so [starsign] i hope you die

What a Gemini thing to say

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hey! HEY

Magic SUCKS

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Agean90 posted:

everything is real and true and hilarious, including magic and logic

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Rutibex posted:

Preface – Rise:

Ingestion of prepared tea and pills commenced. Experiencing slight, but barely-noticeable pseudo-hallucinations e.g. morphing, flowing, distortions, etc. After one to two hours, I notice the distortions gradually escalating in intensity. After another minimally relevant chronological period, nonpermanent, substance-induced schizophrenia symptoms appear. Objects in central vision freely form and eventually morph into gestalt forms lacking borders, appearance deemed to be of a cascading pattern of ergativity. It gradually advances to actual hallucinations, both auditory and optical. This was when I initiated attempts to cause a shadow entity to manifest. I successfully created the manifestation of an SE of quasi-feminine form. I will now move on to the experiment.

Objective:

Engage in romantic and/or sexual contact with Shadow Entity(SE). At first, SE is not responsive to communication, including commands. After approximately five minutes, SE starts to respond to simple questions, and its ability to reply improves over time. It eventually is able to hold a basic conversation and accept basic commands. This inclination of behavior akin to higher cognitive functioning is particularly intriguing and warrants greater research at a future time. The subject has features typically appropriate for the average human female: somewhat long hair, average mammary size, visible genitals equivalent to a vagina, etc. The subject does not wear any clothing and seems a relatively opaque dark grayish color with a minuscule amount of transparency.

Experiment: Willingness to follow commands. “C” will represent commands and “R” will represent responses.

C: “Walk from the North side of the room towards the South side.”
R: SE proceeds to travel from one side of the room to the opposing side.
C: “Walk from the South side of the room towards the North side and end at NNW.”
R: SE proceeds to travel from standing position on the South side to the North side while curving appropriately to arrive towards the North-North-West orientation. (I now proceed to unfasten my pants and undergarments. In colloquial terms, I “whipped my dick out.”)
C: “Walk towards me until you are about two feet away and stand.”
R: SE walks in my direction and stops approximately 1 foot in front of me, with its front torso facing towards me.
C: “Very satisfactory. Now, stay absolutely motionless, so I may test your corporeality.”
R: SE does not give affirmation by speech or expression. It obeys command and remains stationary.

(I now kneel down on one knee, and with my index finger and middle finger I attempt to manually penetrate its orifice resembling with near perfection a vaginal opening, sans vulva. My fingers penetrate, and I am able to feel vaginal walls, the tactile sensation resembling wet skin. SE makes a vaguely sexual noise upon stimulation. I then remove my fingers and attempt to perform cunnilingus on the subject. There is no taste, and it does not seem to produce any lubricant juices, and no actual lubricants have been used, but still it feels as though it was lubricated. Upon entrance of my tongue, it makes a much more sexual noise than before and proceeds to lay its hand upon my shoulder as if to encourage me to continue. I do not oblige. I then proceed to remove my tongue from its orifice and stand up. Next, I begin phase two of testing.)

C: “Now, kneel on your knees and grasp my phallus.”
R: SE complies. It then proceeds to look up at me, as if it were attempting to act seductive or sultry.
C: “Very good. Next, proceed to move your hands up and down my penile shaft.”
R: SE hesitates, and then complies.

(I can feel stimulation as if it were actually real. Strangely, however, at the same time, there appears to be little if any, friction. Remember that I have not used any form of lubrication.)

C: “Now, proceed to perform fellatio.”
R: SE complies.

(The sensation is practically otherworldly. Its oral cavity is somewhat luke-warm and wet, but again, no actual saliva or lube is left on my penis. I proceed to ejaculate. However, my seminal fluid appears to go through SE as if it suddenly became ethereal but without any actual change relative to the rest of our bodies. I now start phase three.)

C: “Now, move over onto the bed and lie down flat with your front torso pointed at the ceiling.”
R: SE attempts to ambulate towards the bed sultrily, and proceeds to lie down as requested. It then appears to fondle its bosom while allowing its free hand to rub up and down its leg.

(I proceed to go to bed and position myself over it. I attempt ‘french kissing’ with SE. It succeeds the same feeling of non-existent salivary lubrication like mentioned before. SE appears to be deriving some enjoyment from this experience. It sometimes becomes tough to remind me that it is not an actual human.)

At this point, I black out

For the rest of this experiment report, I will have to work by what my assistant had recorded. My assistant apparently seems like he would be very great authoring ‘adult’ books, judging from the verbose and romantic descriptions. However, for your sake, I will attempt to water it down as much as possible. You’re greatly welcome.

(I succeed in vaginal intercourse with SE. Coitus stayed strictly in the missionary position. According to my assistant, all that he saw was me violently dry humping the bed while grasping the pillows. After perceived ejaculation [and of course, the semen went onto the bedding] my assistant informed me that I then rolled over facing the ceiling and proceeded to light an imagined cigarette. I then spent 35 minutes whispering sweet nothings presumably into the ear of my shadowy lover. After this I passed out.)

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

guy with a braided beard whose been arrested for indecent exposure 700 times: what is astronomy but the ancient magick of the spheres? what is chymestry but the alchemical magicks practiced by the learn'd scholars of yore? have i convinced you using psychology... or have i imposed my will upon you with magicks most subtle... and most powerful?

this thread: *sobbing openly* yes.... hol yshit gently caress yes... yes!!!

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

science is like magic, but real

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

science is like magic, but real

science is the Cowards way out, at least we have the honesty to tell you that 'real' is a fake idea, half you scientist lot are designing bombs for lockheed-martin and the other half think feeling smart is more important than having a good time

please vote this thread a '5' , to help defend this space from the hostile Energy from Haters

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jetz0r posted:

Objective:

Engage in romantic and/or sexual contact with Shadow Entity(SE).

:hmmyes:
i have added this spell to my book of shadows for further arcane study

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Agean90 posted:

Lol what a ESTJ thing to say.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

is this real?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

much to consider

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

look just a little closer...

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

pocs always be telling me this. i listen to them

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Wow.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Fact or fiction? You decide.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

They don't want you to know this! Thanks.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

But what build the planes !! Think.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:gas:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

jetz0r posted:

Preface – Rise:

Ingestion of prepared tea and pills commenced. Experiencing slight, but barely-noticeable pseudo-hallucinations e.g. morphing, flowing, distortions, etc. After one to two hours, I notice the distortions gradually escalating in intensity. After another minimally relevant chronological period, nonpermanent, substance-induced schizophrenia symptoms appear. Objects in central vision freely form and eventually morph into gestalt forms lacking borders, appearance deemed to be of a cascading pattern of ergativity. It gradually advances to actual hallucinations, both auditory and optical. This was when I initiated attempts to cause a shadow entity to manifest. I successfully created the manifestation of an SE of quasi-feminine form. I will now move on to the experiment.

Objective:

Engage in romantic and/or sexual contact with Shadow Entity(SE). At first, SE is not responsive to communication, including commands. After approximately five minutes, SE starts to respond to simple questions, and its ability to reply improves over time. It eventually is able to hold a basic conversation and accept basic commands. This inclination of behavior akin to higher cognitive functioning is particularly intriguing and warrants greater research at a future time. The subject has features typically appropriate for the average human female: somewhat long hair, average mammary size, visible genitals equivalent to a vagina, etc. The subject does not wear any clothing and seems a relatively opaque dark grayish color with a minuscule amount of transparency.

Experiment: Willingness to follow commands. “C” will represent commands and “R” will represent responses.

C: “Walk from the North side of the room towards the South side.”
R: SE proceeds to travel from one side of the room to the opposing side.
C: “Walk from the South side of the room towards the North side and end at NNW.”
R: SE proceeds to travel from standing position on the South side to the North side while curving appropriately to arrive towards the North-North-West orientation. (I now proceed to unfasten my pants and undergarments. In colloquial terms, I “whipped my dick out.”)
C: “Walk towards me until you are about two feet away and stand.”
R: SE walks in my direction and stops approximately 1 foot in front of me, with its front torso facing towards me.
C: “Very satisfactory. Now, stay absolutely motionless, so I may test your corporeality.”
R: SE does not give affirmation by speech or expression. It obeys command and remains stationary.

(I now kneel down on one knee, and with my index finger and middle finger I attempt to manually penetrate its orifice resembling with near perfection a vaginal opening, sans vulva. My fingers penetrate, and I am able to feel vaginal walls, the tactile sensation resembling wet skin. SE makes a vaguely sexual noise upon stimulation. I then remove my fingers and attempt to perform cunnilingus on the subject. There is no taste, and it does not seem to produce any lubricant juices, and no actual lubricants have been used, but still it feels as though it was lubricated. Upon entrance of my tongue, it makes a much more sexual noise than before and proceeds to lay its hand upon my shoulder as if to encourage me to continue. I do not oblige. I then proceed to remove my tongue from its orifice and stand up. Next, I begin phase two of testing.)

C: “Now, kneel on your knees and grasp my phallus.”
R: SE complies. It then proceeds to look up at me, as if it were attempting to act seductive or sultry.
C: “Very good. Next, proceed to move your hands up and down my penile shaft.”
R: SE hesitates, and then complies.

(I can feel stimulation as if it were actually real. Strangely, however, at the same time, there appears to be little if any, friction. Remember that I have not used any form of lubrication.)

C: “Now, proceed to perform fellatio.”
R: SE complies.

(The sensation is practically otherworldly. Its oral cavity is somewhat luke-warm and wet, but again, no actual saliva or lube is left on my penis. I proceed to ejaculate. However, my seminal fluid appears to go through SE as if it suddenly became ethereal but without any actual change relative to the rest of our bodies. I now start phase three.)

C: “Now, move over onto the bed and lie down flat with your front torso pointed at the ceiling.”
R: SE attempts to ambulate towards the bed sultrily, and proceeds to lie down as requested. It then appears to fondle its bosom while allowing its free hand to rub up and down its leg.

(I proceed to go to bed and position myself over it. I attempt ‘french kissing’ with SE. It succeeds the same feeling of non-existent salivary lubrication like mentioned before. SE appears to be deriving some enjoyment from this experience. It sometimes becomes tough to remind me that it is not an actual human.)

At this point, I black out

For the rest of this experiment report, I will have to work by what my assistant had recorded. My assistant apparently seems like he would be very great authoring ‘adult’ books, judging from the verbose and romantic descriptions. However, for your sake, I will attempt to water it down as much as possible. You’re greatly welcome.

(I succeed in vaginal intercourse with SE. Coitus stayed strictly in the missionary position. According to my assistant, all that he saw was me violently dry humping the bed while grasping the pillows. After perceived ejaculation [and of course, the semen went onto the bedding] my assistant informed me that I then rolled over facing the ceiling and proceeded to light an imagined cigarette. I then spent 35 minutes whispering sweet nothings presumably into the ear of my shadowy lover. After this I passed out.)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Homunculus... real or fake? Who can say.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfwLLyKurZo

do not try this on in laws! ha ha ha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Question: What does this mean in a;lchemy

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

How did they do this?