Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
VINDALOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I am very hungover. Send lucozade

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

quote:

The BBC does it again. In World Cup or European Championship matches featuring England that the corporation has shown exclusively live from 1996 onwards, England have won 15 out of 22 games (including penalty shoot-outs) compared with only six wins out of 25 in games shown only on ITV. The BBC will broadcast the quarter-final against Ukraine on Saturday.

scientifically, gently caress ITV showing football

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

peanut- posted:

scientifically, gently caress ITV showing football

:hmmyes:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

peanut- posted:

scientifically, gently caress ITV

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Well except Love Island

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
"The last time England faced Ukraine it was September 2013 and Rickie Lambert started that World Cup qualifier flanked by Theo Walcott and James Milner."

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

ITV doesn't have a UHD stream, BBC does

gently caress ITV

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

https://youtu.be/kAXpt2BSEUM

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Jakabite posted:

Germany didn't look great but we by no means looked bad.

We looked equally poo poo until Grealish came on, which just means that Southgate was wrong with his starting lineup.

Eventually he’ll get there, and it’ll come home.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I wish you would go home (to gbs)

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

wooger posted:

We looked equally poo poo until Grealish came on, which just means that Southgate was wrong with his starting lineup.

Eventually he’ll get there, and it’ll come home.

I don't agree, but agree to disagree I suppose. I want Southgate to start more offensive line ups as much as anyone but I feel like there comes a point when you've finished top of your group, beat Germany 2-0, and not conceded all tournament when you have to say 'fair fucks, maybe you do know what you're on about'. We'll see anyway.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Croatia and the Czechs both looked good in their second round matches and Germany have some good attacking players so maybe the reason teams are poo poo against us is we make them look poo poo :thunkher:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s worth remembering that team scored 4 against Portugal. Yeah we set up defensively, but it worked perfectly well.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Bape Culture posted:

I wish you would go home (to gbs)

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Grealish five minutes after being subbed on against Ukraine

but it won't matter because it's definitely coming home

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lol

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Love this.

https://twitter.com/euro2020/status/1410235422584807431?s=21

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

grab ya dicks if you love hip hop

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
https://twitter.com/Jaack/status/1409950928434864128

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Cursed people

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Yeah but England knocked them out so it's fine

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
'wont somebody think of the poor germans' -nobody ever

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Twitter has scumbag posters on it? This is brand new information...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
We were all 10 year olds crying cause England sucked at one point, that girl needs to learn how reality works

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
The worlds most persecuted race, Germans

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
but lol at expecting anyone with the engand flag in their twitter profile to not be a massive oval office

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

the sex ghost posted:

'wont somebody think of the poor germans' -nobody ever

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Rarity posted:

We were all 10 year olds crying cause England sucked at one point, that girl needs to learn how reality works
She's not even old enough to remember when Germany the GMNT were good.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

i fuckin love jordan henderson!!!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

vyelkin posted:

i fuckin love jordan henderson!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7w1ajC5taM

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGd4RQ01Lk

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i hope marcus rashford scores a hat-trick in the final and he runs past boris johnson and keir starmer in the stand (keir starmer is busy asking strangers which side to support) to embrace jeremy corbyn and they start singing the internationale and piers morgan tries to join in but they switch to spanish so he can't

i hope that

i hope that happens

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

FullLeatherJacket posted:

i hope marcus rashford scores a hat-trick in the final and he runs past boris johnson and keir starmer in the stand (keir starmer is busy asking strangers which side to support) to embrace jeremy corbyn and they start singing the internationale and piers morgan tries to join in but they switch to spanish so he can't

i hope that

i hope that happens

:hmmyes:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i hope he doesn't stay dench and gets frimponged

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

lest we forget the general delight over seeing this

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

phwoar add it to the vocal assist compilation

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

i hope that

i hope that happens

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

i hope that

i hope that happens

This is your brain on d&d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

i hope that

i hope that happens

:sickos: