Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://twitter.com/JSJisDuke/status/1410097063900057601

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
https://twitter.com/suda_51/status/1410071688528625666

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I have two personalities…

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hope the goon that got sexually confused when duke nukem cornholled a young man in a truck stop toilet doesn’t see this.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

move over big chungus... big nukem is in town

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

drat... those chaos bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my frog

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

It's time to fish and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of gum

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm here to play fishing minigames and eat bubblegum and I'm out of gum

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress!!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

gently caress!!!!

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's time to fish and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of gum

haha! thats a good one pablo. thats the kind of fresh twist on a classic line that keeps me coming back to the imp zone.

Plutonis posted:

I'm here to play fishing minigames and eat bubblegum and I'm out of gum

wow, a duke nukem "kick rear end and chew bubblegum" joke? cool, nice tired as gently caress meme bro. take it straight to knowyourmeme and while youre at it, get a life so you can kill yourself twice. unbelievable.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

haha! thats a good one pablo. thats the kind of fresh twist on a classic line that keeps me coming back to the imp zone.

wow, a duke nukem "kick rear end and chew bubblegum" joke? cool, nice tired as gently caress meme bro. take it straight to knowyourmeme and while youre at it, get a life so you can kill yourself twice. unbelievable.

:dukedoge:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Duke chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Emeralds?"

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ArfJason posted:

lol

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Duke chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Emeralds?"
lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

ArfJason posted:

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

ArfJason posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

ArfJason posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ArfJason posted:

tough... yet fair

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://twitter.com/JSJisDuke/status/1410097325737840640

that doesn't make sense, jon

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

let’s kill him

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ArfJason posted:

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont know that the cat is

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

unfortunately i had a happy childhood with 2 parents that loved me, so i dont know what the cat duke nukem is crossed with that someone in the twitter replies had to make multiple comments about how much theyre jacking off to that picture

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

its big the cat from sonic adventure you philistine

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

its big the cat from sonic adventure you philistine

never played it and i dont intend to. my dreamcast is pure

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

unfortunately i had a happy childhood with 2 parents that loved me, so i dont know what the cat duke nukem is crossed with that someone in the twitter replies had to make multiple comments about how much theyre jacking off to that picture

lol. i only know who it is from 20 years of internet poisoning. if it wasn't for these forums i wouldn't even know that knuckles is an echidna.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

lol. i only know who it is from 20 years of internet poisoning. if it wasn't for these forums i wouldn't even know that knuckles is an echidna.

fail posts of thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i was today years old when i found that out

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Acting like you don't know who Big The Cat is to try and seem normal and cool is way weirder than just saying "oh yeah it's that guy from Sonic Adventure".

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Acting like you don't know who Big The Cat is to try and seem normal and cool is way weirder than just saying "oh yeah it's that guy from Sonic Adventure".

its not an act, its really easy to not have played sonic adventure and since no one in imp zone has ever compiled a sonic adventure character tier list that im aware of its really easy for me to not know any of the cast outside sonic and tails

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

everything i know about sonic after the original genesis games comes from the internet or smash bros tbh. it doesn't feel like people enjoyed them after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have said that Big The Cat is epic before, So I'm a bit disturbed.