Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

WorkerThread posted:

such brave reporting, thank u

developing story.... she owns an iPhone. more at 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Atrocious Joe posted:

i can't believe you are slandering the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

lol Thanks for reminding me that fudge was placed in charge of HUD because shes black.

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

:thunk:

it gets more :thunk:

quote:

After Hadid was criticized for posts that were seen as anti-Semitic, she explained "this is not about religion" or "spewing hate," but in the same post went on to use charged language viewed by many Jews as anti-Semitic when she called Israel's actions "colonization," "ethnic cleansing" and "apartheid."

Even for cnn, this is poo poo lol.
Just quotes 2 "progressives" from https://www.timesofisrael.com/young-us-zionists-say-theyre-fighting-antisemitism-online-but-is-it-effective/, cites a study that found left-wingers had much less anti-semitism than right-wing young people, even when primed with "95% of american jews support israel" and tries to pretend the study says the left are really antisemetic, and lets flayton get away with conflating judaism and support for israel multiple times

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Shen Long posted:

Right or wrong, I don't judge individuals who took advantage of slavery in the times when it was still in widespread practice in pretty much the entire Western World quite as harshly as I might have otherwise. It's still utterly abhorrent, but the societal pressure wasn't as strong then. But by the 1830s Britain had abolished it along with most of Europe, and your Andrew Jacksons, James K. Polks and Zachary Taylors who held slaves deep into a period when the Emancipation movement had developed are unredeemable.

Well that's really gross

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

docbeard posted:

Oh and Warner's also the only person I know of who ran a political campaign that included disclaimers that the way he made his money (some kind of telecom thing the details of which I no longer recall) had not been illegal at the time he did it.

I gotta give the guy credit for this.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Excited for the Trump/Cosby ticket in 2024

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheeAlexLawson/status/1410376662374617093

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I gotta give the guy credit for this.

My "It wasn't illegal at the time" shirt is raising a lot of questions that have already been answered by my shirt.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
wow crimes of poverty from 17 years ago.

Really hard hitting journalism.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/Charlie_Reports/status/1409988994692268038?s=19

Well here come the hit pieces informing concerned voters that this leftist politician was once poor

can't anybody be "accused" of welfare fraud. that doesn't mean anything lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

super gross poo poo now that I read the article. she and her husband were charged $750 bc they didn't understand how to joint file taxes properly, a fine that took 5 years to pay off in full, and then years later she was harassed by cops for driving while black. headline just blatantly criminalizing poverty, gently caress you buddy.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Stupid loving liberals: Lenin was an authoritarian that destroyed democracy when he seized power unilaterally for the Bolsheviks

Also stupid loving liberals: Lenin would have just voted blue no matter who.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Stupid loving liberals: Lenin was an authoritarian that destroyed democracy when he seized power unilaterally for the Bolsheviks

Also stupid loving liberals: Lenin would have just voted blue no matter who.

DSA people who cite communists for their dipshit liberal baby brain takes piss me off so much!!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheeAlexLawson/status/1410053829526228992?s=19

TURN ON YOU ARE. MONITOR!!!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
please, I can’t keep seeing her Disney CG avi

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos

Dr. Killjoy posted:

please, I can’t keep seeing her Disney CG avi

It’s fun and horrifying to peek inside the inner workings of a broken lib smoothbrain lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't know how to tell you this, but if Lenin were alive today he'd be gay and he'd be my husband and we would love each other.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

funny how you can make dead historical figures do whatever you want when they're dead.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Nichael posted:

I don't know how to tell you this, but if Lenin were alive today he'd be gay and he'd be my husband and we would love each other.

wow i can't believe he'd cheat on me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lenin would be one of the poly DSA people but like a cool one not a creepy one

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

loquacius posted:

Well here come the hit pieces informing concerned voters that this leftist politician was once poor

gotta be honest, reading the thread replies was a bit restorative for the soul, really was expecting the worst, there.

oh... honey

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
lenin literally had the opportunity to be a centrist gently caress and he told kerensky to eat poo poo read ANOTHER FUCIKNG BOOK

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

vladimir potter
harry lenin

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

i spoke with lenin the other day and he told me that we shouldnt let perfect be the enemy of good

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
lenin would have overthrown gaddafi

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Yor a communist, Harry

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

loquacius posted:

*throws monitor out the window*

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

good lord this one hurts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RandolphCarter posted:

good lord this one hurts

sexy av tho. approved.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Smythe posted:

sexy av tho. approved.

?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yep

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Smythe posted:

sexy av tho. approved.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/AnarchoBreadism/status/1410474512311803910?s=20

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Smythe posted:

sexy av tho. approved.

:dafuq:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

:wink:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

im going to kiss this cartoon woman on the lips, consensually of course, and of age. actually she has been hounding me for a smooch and is 36 years old.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Smythe posted:

im going to kiss this cartoon woman on the lips, consensually of course, and of age. actually she has been hounding me for a smooch and is 36 years old.

i'm filing a qcs thread about this

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Smythe posted: