Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1410580358815440904

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

hail satan

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
woof

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

good. I hope I never see this cow again

moo

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Red Baron posted:

I can't believe that any day now trimp will be back in office, the election fraud will be revealed, they'll lock her up, the border wall will be finished, the trump organization will beat the indictments, America will be great again, and we'll be so tired of winning

any day now

can't believe the entire senate has already been put in prison for satan crimes

truly blessed

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

cumshitter posted:

i dont know a whole lot about the britney saga but its pretty hosed up that one of hte parents who pushed her into being a teen idol now also has control over all the money she made. like, thats basically a stage parents dream come true

genuinely interested in the legal framework of managing a celebrity's life because you proved to a court that they arent capable of managing their lives or money. seems like the kind of poo poo where you'd get a trustee with fiduciary obligations to the crazy set up to manage a trust or something

There's a very recent LegalEagle video about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueuRpZYnkrA

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'm not a fitness man but even I know this squat form is incredibly dogshit

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

can't believe the entire senate has already been put in prison for satan crimes

truly blessed

the president makes such things possible

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

PyPy posted:

good. I hope I never see this cow again

it's not nice to make fun of ... wait, that shirt makes her literally look like a cow

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I was just getting used to the old thread.

mornin' :coffee:

this is not the ufo thread

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

more like “view” you later, sifter

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Hirsute
May 4, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That's a deadlift bro

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

:hmmyes:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

close thread. nothing can top this post

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lux Animus posted:

So you're telling me I'm chic now? I didn't ask for this responsibility...

only if you have 4+ cats clinging on to you

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Seems like a long time away

(It isnt. Time, like laws, is fake)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hirsute posted:

That's a deadlift bro

And those are done predominantly with the lower back right?

I might work a few of these dadlifts into my routine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

deadlift is like every muscle in your POSTERIOR CHAIN

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
That is bad form though especially for that very large amount of weight

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Red Baron posted:

what is DeSantis even worried about? the chuds who will go to this rally probably don't care about the apartment collapse and aren't helping with it, the inverse goes for the people that do care--they're not going to the rally, and they probably don't care?

Probably because there is still a chance that people could be found alive and instead of looking people would have to get pulled off this to handle the Trump rally. But Trump hates his supporters so he doesn't care

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/buildsghost/status/1410519436260352002?s=20

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

tRONIK

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Hirsute posted:

That is bad form though especially for that very large amount of weight

yeah that made my lumbar squeam just looking at it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

thank you to all the posters we lost in the posting wars leading up to this moment, the reinstatement of the trump thread

the chat thread was 100% not the trump thread in everything but name and was worth having people post alvin the chipmunk sucking someone off or whatever

well done, goons

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

What the gently caress

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
Yeah I basically ignored the not-trump thread after he left office but all the trumpy goodness of the last 12 hours or so made me jones for some trump thread again for the first time in months

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

thank you to all the posters we lost in the posting wars leading up to this moment, the reinstatement of the trump thread

the chat thread was 100% not the trump thread in everything but name and was worth having people post alvin the chipmunk sucking someone off or whatever

well done, goons

My sterling rapsheet stained once again by an egomaniacal administrator

I'm not insinuating any similarities I'm just saying all my bans were unjustified and I am a righteous poster
History will show this

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

mdemone posted:

yeah that made my lumbar squeam just looking at it

How are you suppose to lift that weight safely?

I usually let other people pick up heavy things so I don't have to.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lladre posted:

How are you suppose to lift that weight safely?

I usually let other people pick up heavy things so I don't have to.

https://i.imgur.com/a1LqGWM.mp4

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

insufferable

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
Realizing I don't think jack black was ever funny but that I was even dumber and more impressionable in my teens

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

lol good, now she can hang out at home with her daughter named Liberty and her sentient rancid dough-wad husband who runs a publication probably funded by Saudi blood money

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

imagine a modern world where for the last 50 years women had continued to be the people who wrote software and even decided what software to write

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Megan McCain is going to run for Senate

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

Realizing I don't think jack black was ever funny but that I was even dumber and more impressionable in my teens

he's kind-of funny, but yea not that much, I'd hang out with him though

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

Tenacious D was fun, hasn't aged that great, but yeah

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

I remember him being p good in that king kong remake

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

oh somebody mentions jack black and here come the posts saying actually jack black was never funny gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

a.lo posted:

oh somebody mentions jack black and here come the posts saying actually jack black was never funny gently caress you

he's very funny compared to you