Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Trump could survive a car crash that kills the rest of his family and he'd shittalk all of them for not being strong enough to survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

what a coward lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Schnorkles posted:

with every post in the trump thread, i grow in power.

soon the polls will return for one last glorious election before the GOP seizes control of everything and puts us in camps

I vow to every poster in this thread that I will invoke the strongest chaos majiks and will channel my most charged crystals in the name of the orb mother to siphon off every last bit of power the plane believes it erroneously has accumulated

this is my cam-plane (eh, eh?!) promise to you all

no I will not become a better poster

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
you have no power here, storm crow

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Lpzie posted:

red roman cancel

this poo poo just keeps creeping iNTO SOCIETY

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

with every post in the trump thread, i grow in power.

soon the polls will return for one last glorious election before the GOP seizes control of everything and puts us in camps

accelerationism ftw

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Schnorkles posted:

you have no power here, storm crow

only one of us can rule the roost

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

brarron

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

He also lost the popular vote OP

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
you can’t lose an election until you concede, that’s what the constitution says somewhere

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

Utz posted:

"HEY HEY HEY PULL YOUR drat PANTS UP AND GET A JOB"

Bill Cosby was about to come out with another sitcom before all of this stuff hit the fan. In my opinion, the only reason everything against him came out is because he wouldn't cooperate with their agents regarding the content of his new show.

They've known that this would be the time in history that they would try to regain control of the world. In preparation, they selected black public figures in the 80's that they could groom and make trusted voices in the black community and would then turn on the black community and the world when needed.

Michael Jackson, Al Roker, Arsenio, Will Smith, Oprah Winfrey, Colin Powell, Bryant Gumbel, Bill Cosby, and others including various sports figures.

They started having problems with Cosby in the 90's when he constantly voiced his opinions against gangsta rap, those ridiculus pants, and the degradation and dumbing down of the black community.

Cosby is a man who cares deeply about uplifting the black community out of their state of ignorant crapulence.

I don't ever remember hearing about his being into underage girls, so he probably holds resentment for those in Hollywood who DO hurt children.

And, if I'm right about him being punished for not playing the game and towing the line... he has plenty of reasons to want to blow the whistle.

He's about to cram a million pudding pops right up the cabal's rear end. WYSIWYG

:hmmyes: Cosby is gonna blow it wide open!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

one of the reasons i think donald trump hasn't actually announced for 2024 is because it means he's not getting back into office in august and he still kinda believes that they're gonna overthrow biden and put him back in.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Schnorkles posted:

one of the reasons i think donald trump hasn't actually announced for 2024 is because it means he's not getting back into office in august and he still kinda believes that they're gonna overthrow biden and put him back in.

Trump is someone that would say something, someone reports what he says and then he sees the report and thinks the reporter is onto something. Like someone hearing their own voice for the first time.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ArmZ posted:

accelerationism ftw

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Trump could survive a car crash that kills the rest of his family and he'd shittalk all of them for not being strong enough to survive.

trueee!!!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

circular broken brain is amazing

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gg, America

https://twitter.com/gwrthsefyll/status/1410626161793712135?s=21

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Trump is someone that would say something, someone reports what he says and then he sees the report and thinks the reporter is onto something. Like someone hearing their own voice for the first time.

This is how maggie haberman has failed upward to her current position

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ArmZ posted:

accelerationism ftw

accelerated us into electing joe biden, the most progressive president in the history of the universe

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Like how can you be well off in your 70s/80s and not want to work anymore

pure psychopathy

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What is this thread's rule regarding vlogging?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

this is actually a feature of the way the court works, not a bug.

it's explicitly designed to be a conservative/Conservative (both small c and big C) organization that checks the legislature and executive branches from being uppity and moving too quick to do things like "improve people's lives"

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

pure psychopathy

gerontocracy means you die in the saddle

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk posted:

pure psychopathy

this is their pleasure it is their game, they live and love it and are the most sick sickos around

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

The Biden administration, for instance, told the justices in an unusual letter that the Arizona measures did not violate Section 2.
lmfao
https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1261004586359422979

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Alec Eiffel posted:

no

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Alec Eiffel posted:

not much what's the rule regarding vlogging with you?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Lpzie posted:

trueee!!!

"Donald, you had a very terrible year. You've just lost your entire family in a wreck, leaving you as the only survivor."

"Let me tell ya I knew something bad was going to happen that day. I could feel it. Something very bad. I told my son Junior "You never know if this day will be your last." And I know what that's like. I got Covid. But I had really good chances. The doctors said I would pull through. The media will tell you differently but that's fake news for ya. But my son, he doesn't listen to me. He doesn't listen. People were saying he could be running for President in 2024 or 2028 but all he has to do is to listen to me. And he'll win. But he didn't listen. Maybe if he did listen, things could have turned out differently."

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
wait... schnorkles o'bork... that bork???

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Dolphin posted:

i finally got back into the gym and now i feel like i got hosed by a freight train

That may not have been the gym.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

"Donald, you had a very terrible year. You've just lost your entire family in a wreck, leaving you as the only survivor."

"Let me tell ya I knew something bad was going to happen that day. I could feel it. Something very bad. I told my son Junior "You never know if this day will be your last." And I know what that's like. I got Covid. But I had really good chances. The doctors said I would pull through. The media will tell you differently but that's fake news for ya. But my son, he doesn't listen to me. He doesn't listen. People were saying he could be running for President in 2024 or 2028 but all he has to do is to listen to me. And he'll win. But he didn't listen. Maybe if he did listen, things could have turned out differently."

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Great Job!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ArmZ posted:

not much what's the rule regarding vlogging with you?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

kaleedity posted:

this poo poo just keeps creeping iNTO SOCIETY

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004