Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

in august he’s going to make anime real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

beautiful

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
there is no Trump Thread

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it's a bop!

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1410633058412380162

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAw-SdTHdHk

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

quote:

A Southwest Airlines flight attendant has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the airline, alleging that lax COVID-19 protocols during mandatory training last summer, and slack contact tracing after an attendee tested positive, led to her husband's death from the virus.

Carol Madden, a 69-year-old Baltimore-based flight attendant who has worked for Southwest since 2016, is seeking more than $3 million in damages for what the lawsuit says was the airline's negligence, according to the suit filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland.

https://twitter.com/MMNonMeansTV/status/1410594016626982912

lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

tenderjerk posted:

Like how can you be well off in your 70s/80s and not want to work anymore

pure psychopathy

There is very little actual "work" in being a supreme court justice. Just need to be opinionated and willing to sit on a seat for a few weeks a year.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my lovely laptop that I use for homework is getting too lovely. wonder if I can throw an SSD in this.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Consummate Professional posted:

my lovely laptop that I use for homework is getting too lovely. wonder if I can throw an SSD in this.

yeah do it

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"Rap"? More like "CRAP" (Chinese RAP) :corsair:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

feels good to have trummb back

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'
https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us...rk-1997044.html

a literal war criminal posted:

The book, “The Man in the Arena,” largely focuses on his life and career, rehashing his case and taking aim at SEALs from his platoon he claims plotted to accuse him of war crimes.

“Those two spent more time and energy trying to turn the platoon against me than they did trying to kill ISIS,” he wrote about Special Warfare Operators 1st Class Dylan Dille and Dalton Tolbert, who served in his platoon and told Naval Criminal Investigative Services of Gallagher’s alleged killings of civilians and the ISIS teen.

Gallagher, wearing a T-shirt reading “Kill Bad Dudes,” told Stars and Stripes he hoped his book would show civilians an honest view of warfare and offer fellow veterans a relatable narrative.

“I wrote it like I always talked when I was in the military,” Gallagher said. “I hope the reader, if they’re civilian, can at least absorb that information better than me trying to … talk in such a militarized manner.”

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Bearjew posted:

feels good to have trummb back

who?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

there is no Trump Thread

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

haven't seen one vlog yet. July Thread is a Failure

Sad

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

*kills ur husband for asking too many questions then puts ur family into hard labour for being unable to pay for the bullet*

ayup

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dalton Tolbert

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Unreal Engine 5 looking good

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

doal trim

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

vlog this ,idiot

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

God drat America

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bearjew posted:

vlog this ,idiot

don't sign your posts

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

remember when business lawsuit immunity was a massive obstacle to any covid relief package

lol just use the courts

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

im the passivity involved in calling it "end up with" as opposed to confronting the reality that republican politicians actually fight for and get things done occasionally for the people that vote for them while the democrats campaign on a platform of "you should feel bad and also you should vote for us and if you don't you're even worse and should feel even worse" and govern on "hm, it's rude to do things, let's get $50 epstein ice cream"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Alec Eiffel posted:

What is this thread's rule regarding vlogging?

hopefully more strict than the rule on gross foot fetish avs

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

im the passivity involved in calling it "end up with" as opposed to confronting the reality that republican politicians actually fight for and get things done occasionally for the people that vote for them while the democrats campaign on a platform of "you should feel bad and also you should vote for us and if you don't you're even worse and should feel even worse" and govern on "hm, it's rude to do things, let's get $50 epstein ice cream"

Yeah it pwns, best democracy in the world

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
some high quality postin today :byob1:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lol that's some real america stuff you love to see it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

best advice i can give anyone living in this world is make sure u'r cumming everyday

Lando Kardashian
Jul 11, 2007

pissidential

here to post with my postín pals

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

ex post facho posted:

some high quality postin today :byob1:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Courts coming out firing on all cylinders this week on how loving terrible and useless they are at even pretending to be a society of law and order.