Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac

google THIS posted:

Hey, hey piano man check this out, I'm gonna gently caress this gin and tonic

I poured beer on your mic again, NERD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Prurient Squid posted:

Hyper advanced post-scarcity aliens accidentally wipe out all the buildings and infrastructure on Earth with a ray beam and then relax their rule on non-sharing of advanced technology with inferior races by offering to reconstuct everything with their replicators exactly as described with no concept of how this may be abused.

e: So one guy claims he lived in a solid gold pyramid with a harem of sex robots and they just let him have it because they've lost the ability to comprehend how a sentient being might decieve another for material gain.

"also, all the pollution? totally not here before you blew this place up."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
when i was a kid and saw the karate kid i assumed that gangs of karate bullies were going to be a big part of my life going forward

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

Hyper advanced post-scarcity aliens accidentally wipe out all the buildings and infrastructure on Earth with a ray beam and then relax their rule on non-sharing of advanced technology with inferior races by offering to reconstuct everything with their replicators exactly as described with no concept of how this may be abused.

e: So one guy claims he lived in a solid gold pyramid with a harem of sex robots and they just let him have it because they've lost the ability to comprehend how a sentient being might decieve another for material gain.

No, I don't want my own solid gold sex pyramid, I want his solid gold sex pyramid!

But it is an identical solid gold sex pyramid down to the subatomic level. We do not understand.

RavenousScoot

Finger Prince posted:

No, I don't want my own solid gold sex pyramid, I want his solid gold sex pyramid!

But it is an identical solid gold sex pyramid down to the subatomic level. We do not understand.

nooo that sex robot was over there
a little to the left
warmer
warmer
ah there we go, it was throwing off the whole feng shui

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

what you don’t know about going ape could kill you

is your teen going ape? here are some signs to watch out for

-banana peels lying everywhere
-secretive twig chewing
-unwillingness to see evil

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RavenousScoot

building an ancient pyramid and using the newly installed pendulum booby trap to slice your bigass sandwich on lunchbreak

Ventral EggSac

i wave my hand in front of a hole behind me on the couch in my pyramid and an arrow shoots out, hitting the button that turns on the tv.

Yinlock

someone mournfully writes their last will and testament after refusing to spread a random lovely chain email to 5 other people

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A YouTuber whose a judge in real life who reviews courtroom dramas and his commentary in all cases is "I'd have given him death".

Dip Viscous
"kid" *deep puff off a nice cigar* "i've forgotten more aboout COBOL than you will ever know

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
creating a strain of weed and calling it "the good poo poo lollipop"

----------------

frump truck

hello... again!

thread for eating aloo tikki & panipuri, but not chaat

Yinlock

the world's greatest thief tries to pawn off a priceless jewel but the pawn shop guy keeps hemming and hawing and lowballing them

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a reality/competition show decathlon, with all the contestants competing in every tv show event.
wilderness survival, cooking, dating, knife forging, trivia, interior decorating, singing, and modeling

Prurient Squid

Yinlock posted:

the world's greatest thief tries to pawn off a priceless jewel but the pawn shop guy keeps hemming and hawing and lowballing them

Intermediate step: He was going to sell it off through a fence but the connection fell through and in desperation he went looking for somewhere to offload the hot goods.

Prurient Squid

A grammarians hate filled screed against "the treacherous semi colon".

Prurient Squid

Gay gets updated to Gay 2.0.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ventral EggSac posted:

I poured beer on your mic again, NERD

somebody once proposed the idea that the piano man is the only straight dude in a gay bar and i've not been able to stop thinking about that since.

----------------

more falafel please

forums poster

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

creating a strain of weed and calling it "the good poo poo lollipop"

hey man can I get a quad of "you can't miss the bear"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Dip Viscous
if you can spell worcestershire sauce correctly on the first try

that's just great

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
george r r martin's male descendants being named not with roman numerals but adding extra middle names beginning with 'r'

more falafel please posted:

hey man can I get a quad of "you can't miss the bear"

oh i get that reference.

i think.

----------------

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

george r r martin's male descendants being named not with roman numerals but adding extra middle names beginning with 'r'

hehe

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Armitag3 posted:

Takeshi "Butterfingers" Yamamoto, current tea-server for the Yakuza, is about to go on a fat-free diet if he isn't more careful.

Yinlock

Prurient Squid posted:

A grammarians hate filled screed against "the treacherous semi colon".

biosterous

a fantasy rpg but they travel forward in time and the wizard's "summon berserker" spell is now "summon polite danish man"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

You know what I want?
I want to sit and eat a meal in a real restaurant.
I want someone to bring me food on plates, and take the dirty plates away when I'm done.
I want to get a glass of wine, not the cheapest one, the one above that, even though it isn't any better.
I want to stare at a menu, reading the same unappetizing choices over and over trying to choose the one that looks the least bad.
I want to tell the waiter to come back in a minute even though I know it's going to be more like 20 before he does.
I want to quietly complain about how bad the food is considering how expensive it is, and tell the waiter everything's great when he comes by to see how everything is.
Fake smile
Fake smile
I want him to take away my glass when it's still got a mouthful left.
I want to get the bill and tip the same amount as always regardless of how bad the service was.
I want to leave the place feeling a little like I was robbed but a lot like indigestion, get home, take some pepto, and add that restaurant to the list of never eating there again unless I'm desperate, or for a couple of weeks at least, anyway.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
D&d campaign that is set explicitly in a Bethesda rpg

Each action having a d100 chance of t-posing or glitching through the ground

Sequence breaking existing

The DM being incredibly repetitive and contextually inappropriate at times

Yinlock

non-japanese world leaders are absolutely, 100% convinced dragon ball z is a live broadcast of real events

Prof. Crocodile

Jestery posted:

“you must the heroes that the legends foretold… those who would free this land from evil by fetching the book that I left at my neighbor’s house!”

take the moon

by sebmojo
current events bot reporting on the crucifixion: looks like those clowns in 33 AD nazarea have done it again. what a bunch of clowns

----------------

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"but ghf, why isn't there a george r r r martin yet?"

yeah, okay, i didn't think that far into the bit but i'm pretend i made a joke about he bangs like he writes: slow and without any discernable point.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"but ghf, why isn't there a george r r r martin yet?"

yeah, okay, i didn't think that far into the bit but i'm pretend i made a joke about he bangs like he writes: slow and without any discernable point.

his texts to potential tinder dates are thousands of words about the food the restaurant serves

Ventral EggSac

Luvcow posted:

his texts to potential tinder dates are thousands of words about the food the restaurant serves

google THIS

He gives neither good nor bad sex. Instead, his sex is very complex and multifaceted

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

He gives neither good nor bad sex. Instead, his sex is very complex and multifaceted

all i know about grrm is that he writes slow and spent a lot of detail talking about a girlboss sorting through a bout with diahar-- diarreh-- dysentery after [checks notes] ...chasing a dragon.

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jul 7, 2021

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

at dinner pointing to the waitstaff with his fork between bites ,"and what if they were actually brother and sister and they have sex with each other and then... that one... they murder that one and have sex while discussing their master plan and then... is that a dwarf? well then the dwarf... no... no that's a child... anyways the siblings..."

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luvcow posted:

at dinner pointing to the waitstaff with his fork between bites ,"and what if they were actually brother and sister and they have sex with each other and then... that one... they murder that one and have sex while discussing their master plan and then... is that a dwarf? well then the dwarf... no... no that's a child... anyways the siblings..."

mel brooks' "dinner with hitchcock" story but mel is disgusted by the whole affair

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

mel brooks' "dinner with hitchcock" story but mel is disgusted by the whole affair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

Jestery posted:

Using your goggles of True Sight to see, you pick up the artifact under your dome of absolute darkness while the nearby security is asleep from your sleep bomb. 200 gold has been added to your bounty for stealing.