Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

threads too rich for my blood.. peace out losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Justin Tyme posted:

Harton reminds me of a dude I knew who kept a minibike in his living room and would ride down the apartment complex hallway/common area hooting n hollaring while drinking, he was also underwater on a 6 cylinder ford mustang and liked to buy stuff like dj tables and guitars just to make noise with, he was a good dude but goofy as hell and his catchphrase was calling everything "mega tasty" similar to "poofing beefers"

buy that dude an account

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ex post facho posted:

what's a good resting heart rate, I just did mine and it was 65

Not Great!

Look into lower beats per minute, please.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Harton posted:

jam room is taking shape, good soup! has been a no-show though.

let me know if you need someone to game on that TV, I'll beat That DICK!'s score in civ vi any day

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

Not Great!

Look into lower beats per minute, please.

wtf not according to the aha

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

making some panels out of rock wool sandwiched between dense plywood and wrapped in a tight weave carpet will work better than straight up foam for keeping sound in the space. you want to mount them with a gap between the panel and the wall

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
before you contest me posts That DICK! just know that I only play on deity

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bulgakov posted:

until she is locked up i remain on edge

gross

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1410674992690434053

uhhh lmaoo

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

poop

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

ex post facho posted:

https://youtu.be/ZoBPxkQbHhs

ideal athletic specimen

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1410697293997694983

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

wait is this real?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Mr. Sharps posted:

making some panels out of rock wool sandwiched between dense plywood and wrapped in a tight weave carpet will work better than straight up foam for keeping sound in the space. you want to mount them with a gap between the panel and the wall

I won't claim any authority, but in my experience with the "jam room" across the hall from me nothing did any good at all to keep the sound inside the house until we put 1/4 inch sheets of plexiglass pretty tightly over all the windows (4). The moving quilts helped a little (we mounted some outside the doors), but the windows were the main conductor of sound from inside to outside.

The quilts inside (on the walls) do a decent job of making it really dead in there.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

loooooool

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

tfw they just called to let you know the seth rich situation has been taken care of

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ex post facho posted:

before you contest me posts That DICK! just know that I only play on deity

but you dont get cool wonders that way.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I think I've asked this before but does anybody know if that guy has legit gone insane, or is he just doing a grift?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
all those instruments, all that jam space, all that money, and you can't even keep a simple beat

you're out of the band, Harton

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Justin Tyme posted:

Harton reminds me of a dude I knew who kept a minibike in his living room and would ride down the apartment complex hallway/common area hooting n hollaring while drinking, he was also underwater on a 6 cylinder ford mustang and liked to buy stuff like dj tables and guitars just to make noise with, he was a good dude but goofy as hell and his catchphrase was calling everything "mega tasty" similar to "poofing beefers"

sounds like a cool as dude

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

websites only cost $3 after all

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ex post facho posted:

let me know if you need someone to game on that TV, I'll beat That DICK!'s score in civ vi any day

I’m lonely lol come jam with me

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/BlockbusterPlus/status/1410700820140658692?s=20

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

emfive posted:

I think I've asked this before but does anybody know if that guy has legit gone insane, or is he just doing a grift?

my totally unscientific assessment is he is just an idiot who desperately wishes he has Trubpm’s posting power.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Mr. Sharps posted:

:hmmyes:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

emfive posted:

he’s plum bonkers op

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

trump

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

classic

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

emfive posted:

he's really specially yeh. gotta be a brain that's 70% lead or something maybe.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

HEEEYYY BABBITT!!!!!! *gunshot*

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

DryGoods posted:

all those instruments, all that jam space, all that money, and you can't even keep a simple beat

you're out of the band, Harton

NOoOoOOo!!!!!

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

ex post facho posted:

its not resting unless you do it right after you wake up

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol yes that literally strengthens the case against him

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

low energy site, terrible name, SAD!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1410695306702954504

not sure why twitter breaks the link but this is the other tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/edsbs/status/1410647407684169728

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol aint thought of that shtick account in awhile. still working it good.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I can play the kazoo, tambourine, or theremin