Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Harton posted:

NOoOoOOo!!!!!

let’s start a new band full of people who are cooler than Drygoods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

wait so they ripped off twitter and a whole shitload of twitter data (likely illegally) and the big wet man won't even grant them an audience? lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol tromp just wants his twitter account back and will continue to sulk until he gets his way

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

wait so they ripped off twitter and a whole shitload of twitter data (likely illegally) and the big wet man won't even grant them an audience? lol

art of the deal
:smugdon:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I sanded a wrist cutaway into my schecter to make it more comfortable to play.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

DryGoods posted:

all those instruments, all that jam space, all that money, and you can't even keep a simple beat

you're out of the band, Harton

the one guy you can't kick out of the band is the guy who owns the garage

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i play the zither. got a spot for me?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

VideoKid posted:

let’s start a new band full of people who are cooler than Drygoods

hell yeah, I’ll add his head to the schecter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
soggy ex prez lashing out at jason miller while making GBS threads his pants over the implications of the trump org indictments

u love to see it folks

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

more band members more toodly doos and tweedly dees

that’s what’s up

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
donny: commence the wrigglin

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
based on nothing but being a nerd, i kinda thought today was the soft launch, bring prezzie in on the 4th for a big debut befitting the worlds wettest showman

if this is all it is then i want my money back

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Dustcat posted:

lol tromp just wants his twitter account back and will continue to sulk until he gets his way

I'm...the prez???

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Feldegast42 posted:

twitter doesnt own the posts unless you REPEAL 230

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

it's called GOOD BRAINS!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

triple sulk posted:

I'm...the prez???

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
something awful doesnt own our posts either fwiw

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

triple sulk posted:

I'm...the prez???

he is truly America’s President

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
remember when the Democrats let Republicans block their SCOTUS nominee for over a year and then let trump replace three of them lmbo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

lmao

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
lol truamp

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Crusader posted:

drygoods has mystic sight

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow
Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Something Awful's privacy policy. I do not give Something Awful or any entities associated with Something Awful permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Something Awful it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Something Awful is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

no text

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Tub

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

I can’t breathe, hahaha

Almighty Ken
Nov 5, 2006

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
why we waiting until August to reinstate trump? let's do it on independence day!

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

bleeding kansas posted:

what the gently caress

Essentially Trump spent time last week talking about some big tech announcement this week and then when he saw that no one cared about the release and people started making fun of how bad it was so he immediately said he wasn't involved and is now sulking somewhere.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1410697216419897344?s=20

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Almighty Ken posted:

why we waiting until August to reinstate trump? let's do it on independence day!

the pillow guy doesn’t think he could get he Supreme Court to sit through his PowerPoint till August.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Feldegast42 posted:

wait so they ripped off twitter and a whole shitload of twitter data (likely illegally)
there are companies whose entire business model is archiving public internet data so they can sell it to third parties later, usually for data mining

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

There's a reason horny is prohibited

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

VideoKid posted:

Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow
Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Something Awful's privacy policy. I do not give Something Awful or any entities associated with Something Awful permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Something Awful it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Something Awful is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates.

:same:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
do not cum.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

254 faith 310 gold per turn by turn 116.... oh, but im sure ex post facho could pull that off in one of his little deity games no problem, because hes such an expert

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Medics report that the anonymous romper’s “penis buckled against his partner’s perineum” — the region between the anus and genitals — due to what they can only surmise was an ill-timed thrust.

lmao but also idgi

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1410694362682597380

sucks to be brittney rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

sick of all these zdar wars