Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

they never locked her up though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Who was Ashli Babbitt, Mr. President?

I can tell you. But I knew her better as Giga Gaia.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

sick of all these zdar wars

return of the jawdi

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

u enslave ONE race!!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

This tweet was pretty good

"look at this slop I got from the local slop place you dumb blobs all love!" like seconds before it went in the bin

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/WhoIsNickCage/status/1409553419879301127

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Q just really forever broke some brains, eh?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

no tears now, only lmao's

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol jesus christ

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hell yeah BR bitch

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/fR3wnL4.mp4

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Buddykins posted:

hell yeah BR bitch

you can't say that to the customers

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Virgil Vox posted:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Virgil Vox posted:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Toph Bei Fong posted:

"Kayla" from Enid, OK is mad at the library

lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Rah! posted:

return of the jawdi

:smugdon::hf::smugdon:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Sorry but we don’t worship losers. Especially the group whose general got shot by his own men lol talk about owned

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

did buddykins pass his drug test and get teh job

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

im still waiting on the results from the labcorp place

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Louisgod posted:

are you saying these women aren't beautiful? you a misogynist?

what site are those absolute babes posting on, u dingus??

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

got a call back from adolphus for their rooftop pool today so i have options

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Qurnah posted:

lol gettr

why not bettr or even bestr

you morons

you loving idiots

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

Reminds me of the goon who wrote in Kamala Harris to own the libs

I hope hes ok his earnestness led him to some dark areas

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

im still waiting on the results from the labcorp place

labcorp :argh:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhOTiM1DfEk

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

ArmZ posted:

he can just rereg whenever he’s ready to come back to the light of the newly reborn Trump thread

it’s a time for new beginnings after all

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ArmZ posted:

did buddykins pass his drug test and get teh job

he followed our advice, bad call, and broke into the drug testing lab in the middle of the night. while scanning a wire shelf full of samples for his, he accidentally tipped the whole thing over on himself, drenching him in urine. buddykins then stumbled, blind from the burning piss, into a mop bucket, causing it to get caught on his foot. while trying to shake that off, the mop sticking out of the bucket hit the window shades and caused them to come crashing down over him, like a net. struggling with the shades, he slipped in the pee puddle underneath him then rocketed out of the nearby window, landing in the passenger seat of his car below. his gf was keeping the car running and freaked out, driving into a fire hydrant

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

DryGoods posted:

he followed our advice, bad call, and broke into the drug testing lab in the middle of the night. while scanning a wire shelf full of samples for his, he accidentally tipped the whole thing over on himself, drenching him in urine. buddykins then stumbled, blind from the burning piss, into a mop bucket, causing it to get caught on his foot. while trying to shake that off, the mop sticking out of the bucket hit the window shades and caused them to come crashing down over him, like a net. struggling with the shades, he slipped in the pee puddle underneath him then rocketed out of the nearby window, landing in the passenger seat of his car below. his gf was keeping the car running and freaked out, driving into a fire hydrant

lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
They mixed up the piss samples at the planned parenthood, buddykins having one of those sitcom wuh ohs!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DryGoods posted:

sounds like a regular buster keaton

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

ArmZ posted:

he's on twitter, not yet permabanned

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/MBWqHNd.mp4

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

now do this with billionaires

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsOZWwyt1YA

quote:

“Investing In Opportunity” is a campaign to increase understanding of the hedge fund industry and raise awareness of the positive impact of the industry on millions of Americans in every state and Congressional district.

Institutional investors like pensions, charitable foundations, and hospital and university endowments invest nearly $1.4 trillion in hedge funds to secure and create opportunities for college students, workers, and communities.

Learn more at investinginopportunity.org

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

now do this with billionaires

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol no clue about physics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009