Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY!

BIG MEN PUTTING SCREWDRIVERS INTO THINGS!

TURNING THEM! AND... ADJUSTING THEM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Yum.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Warming up the syrup.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

OH MY GOD, MY WAFFLE!!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
*beep beep beep beep* Fries are up!

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Oh, you're flooding it!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Wilt Chamberlain

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Nanu nanu!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
My licorice ice cream cones melted!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
The secret government Eggo project.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
What's this 'and the rest' crap?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY!

BIG MEN PUTTING SCREWDRIVERS INTO THINGS!

TURNING THEM! AND... ADJUSTING THEM!

Kevin adding an extra syllable to "adjusting" is my favourite aspect of that bit.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"The landlady's gonna be pissed"
"Are you boys cooking up there?"
"No."
"Are you building an Interocitor?"
"Noooo"

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

"Your camera will show nothing but blank fog."
Oh, it's a Goldstar.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Angry_Ed posted:

"The landlady's gonna be pissed"
"Are you boys cooking up there?"
"No."
"Are you building an Interocitor?"
"Noooo"

Are you in Europe? Do you need an adaptor?

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Don’t leave me with the Germans

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?
~Heil Hitler!~

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

SolarFire2 posted:

What's this 'and the rest' crap?

Woah. Imagine getting your butt whooped by 'and the rest'!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Funky Valentine posted:

Woah. Imagine getting your butt whooped by 'and the rest'!

Imagine getting beat up by a guy named Kevin

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Imagine getting beat up by a guy named Kevin

Serpico.

Dirty Harry.

Jake Gittes.

Kevin. :v:

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

I always crack up when he floats by and they say that.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
And his coffin will be made entirely of coconuts.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

... you know, Shrinky-Dink!

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

RRRUUUTH!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I have a refreshing mint flavour!

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
De Niro.
Snipes.
The Fan.

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005
It means "to reduce by one-tenth."

Mister Kingdom posted:

De Niro.
Snipes.
The Fan.

NOW COME ON

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
"Slugbug!" *punch*

"Ow! Mike, that's a Karmann Ghia!"

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Now that you've exploded, do you have any words for the home audience?

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
"Oh! I'm VERY vulnerable there! Oof there go the piano lessons! Agh I can't remember my Dad."

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sydney Bottocks posted:

"Slugbug!" *punch*

"Ow! Mike, that's a Karmann Ghia!"

"Man, if she doesn't love him after riding in his Maverick she's a total ice princess."

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

any idea when we'll get the classic episodes from the kickstarter? do they have to finish their website first?

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

They shouldn’t have to wait for the Gizmoplex to be done since it’s supposed to be built on top of the same platform that they’ve been using since the first Kickstarter. But they can’t make them available until they send out their rewards survey, and they need to work out a lot of details about all the rewards before they can do that, and I think Kickstarter basically only gives them one chance to do that. Last time around, the surveys were sent out about eight months after the campaign ended, and you got access to the classic episodes as soon as you filled it out. Hopefully it’ll be a shorter wait this time, but it clearly can take a while.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Diabolik900 posted:

They shouldn’t have to wait for the Gizmoplex to be done since it’s supposed to be built on top of the same platform that they’ve been using since the first Kickstarter. But they can’t make them available until they send out their rewards survey, and they need to work out a lot of details about all the rewards before they can do that, and I think Kickstarter basically only gives them one chance to do that. Last time around, the surveys were sent out about eight months after the campaign ended, and you got access to the classic episodes as soon as you filled it out. Hopefully it’ll be a shorter wait this time, but it clearly can take a while.
I was wondering about this. Your explanation makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Diabolik900 posted:

As someone who's never backed anything on Kickstarter previously, how exactly does that process work? The emails said something about being able to like, bolt on extra rewards at that point, so if I wanted to upgrade to get all the bonus classic eps or the season 11 and 12 downloads, is that doable at that point?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

As someone who's never backed anything on Kickstarter previously, how exactly does that process work? The emails said something about being able to like, bolt on extra rewards at that point, so if I wanted to upgrade to get all the bonus classic eps or the season 11 and 12 downloads, is that doable at that point?

Yeah, you'll get an email with a link to a website where you'll be able to confirm all your shipping info and at that point you'll be able to add on anything extra. You might be out of luck for physical rewards but digital rewards should all be fair game.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
The offical MST3K Twitter page sent out a message today saying they'll be announcing the first stops on their 2021-22 tour on Tuesday at noon eastern.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

🎶 Well I'm a boy from the northwest and I'm proud don'tcha know 🎶

I'm not saying I'm high, but my dog is and I am

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I love it when you act like Der Fuhrer, honey! Let's commit the marriage act!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I don't know how many people here follow the tattoo threads in PYF but the Tom Servo of Finland tattoo posted recently is incredible