Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/74k10oB.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

DryGoods posted:

the ocean will be fine

you don’t know that

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Substandard posted:

What's that Pennsylvania town that has been on fire for 60+ years? Just curious

Pittsburgh I think

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i'm going to walk into my Neighborhood Grocery Establishment next week and buy my usual load of 3 cartons of Gorton's Frozen Fish Filets w/ Extra Calcium with no disruption in supply, price, or may i add, flavor

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

but if your AC is on it's your fault

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

heard poo poo’s hosed

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
https://twitter.com/MELOD1P/status/1411020991828946945?s=20

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
fire is a natural part of the ocean ecosystem. seaweed seeds dont even germinate until after theyre burned

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
drat the deep water horizon was leaking for 5 months last time hahahahaha

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

its beyond my ability so i couldn't but i wanted changed the jerkin hand to the skin tone of dry goods

e: and make it so the arm is a suit sleeve

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/sawdustbear/status/1410735620951924738?s=21

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Chard posted:

watching Icarus now, the amount of drugs this dude is slamming into his body is a little scary

Rich Piana was a bodybuilder who publicly admitted he used steroids for decades. when he died in his 40s his heart and liver were twice the average size for an adult man

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I was living in Biloxi when Deep Water Horizon was happening and you could smell the crude every morning

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

dads friend steve posted:

Rich Piana was a bodybuilder who publicly admitted he used steroids for decades. when he died in his 40s his heart and liver were twice the average size for an adult man

i used to bike near Venice Beach in LA, where they have the outdoor gym equipment, and sometimes you'd see dudes with just massive HGH gut and it was like looking at an alien

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i'm going to walk into one of my usual Long John Silver's, they're going to smile and say my name, ask me how i'm doing, i'm a regular and they love me, then i'm going to order my usual, one Wild Alaska Pollock Sandwich, two Grilled Salmon Tacos, an extra side of cole slaw, and one of their classic Triple Chocolate Fudge Cakes put on the fish heating roller to add a choco-crust. and you know what? those wonderful servers will know nothing about this "ocean destroying fire" and the savory fish? no burning oil flavor. this is a wake-up call, cspam

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

shyduck posted:

I was living in Biloxi when Deep Water Horizon was happening and you could smell the crude every morning

different kind of bubblin' crude

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

We need to move the ocean to land to protect it from oil

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

euphronius posted:

have we had an ignited petroleum hurricane yet ?

lmao that owns

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

oh gently caress yeah I know what I’m using my Anova for next

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

:rip:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

god bless

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
just continuing to laugh jokerishly about the ocean fire at work on a friday afternoon gently caress u boss ocean is on fire lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i appreciate their effort

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

What happened almost exactly a decade later?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Bulgakov posted:

i appreciate their effort

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
fukishima should dump all of their radioactive water into the ocean rn gently caress it lets try to stir us up a godzilla

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
their effort disgusts me

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

psissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss s sss ss s ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss s sssssssssssssssssssss ssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss ss s ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Mustached Demon posted:

What happened almost exactly a decade later?

Michael Clarke Duncan died?

what are you implying here?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pamela Springstein posted:

their effort disgusts me

the oregon trail wasnt traversed in a day

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Chard posted:

i used to bike near Venice Beach in LA, where they have the outdoor gym equipment, and sometimes you'd see dudes with just massive HGH gut and it was like looking at an alien

there was also that one bodybuilder who only wore a leopard print thong who spent so much time there that he got into the tourist books i think

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

dads friend steve posted:

If your BALLS shrink it makes your DICK look BIGGER!!!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Chard posted:

say hi to mr stallone for me

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that was his entire thing hed just hang out at venice beach in a thong and he did it for so long that people started taking pictures with the venice beach thong guy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i know it seems strange to a few of you that someone would have a big heart

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

So I'm mostly liquored up at this point, but gently caress whoever said "Across the Universe" is just a boomer movie.

Other than that, Good Morning and gently caress You!

Sorry, PS gently caress the rest of yall too!

Dog Faced JoJo has issued a correction as of 23:24 on Jul 2, 2021

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

2DCAT posted:

psissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss s sss ss s ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss s sssssssssssssssssssss ssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss ss s ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
wait a minute... is "piss" an onomatopoeia??

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

https://twitter.com/georgetakei/status/1410999477993881603?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006