Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

bringin' back the hits

https://twitter.com/BrasilWire/status/1321227809923149829?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

The Nastier Nate posted:

For once in my life capitalism is working in favor of labor the way I was taught it was supposed to my entire my life growing up, and chuds are responding by losing their poo poo and screaming at the poor to take the first poo poo job available instead of standing over a hot deep fryer all day for $8 an hour

*when there is a surplus of labor* hmm why should I pay more or improve conditions I can hire someone else sorry thats economics

*when there is a surplus of jobs* noooooo I can't keep my poo poo rear end restaraunt open nobody will be my slave this isn't fair!!!! You are all spoiled brats!

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

luv 2 celebrate our freedoms in this most auspicious of holiday weekends

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the baron of jp morgan says you shouldnt work from home, therefore

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Excelzior posted:

lmao at jimmy dore and kyle kulisnki sniping at each other
kyle is definitely the mom here

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Wasn't kukliski the one saying "that's right bernie voters cost Hillary the presidency and we'll do it again if we don't get what we want" during 2019? Hope the youtube ad money was worth it.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

0 rows returned posted:

thats the genius of it, biden promised to do nothing

cant backtrack from nothing
https://twitter.com/PunkLumberJack/status/1368779602542395392

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

This man is a professional author and his preferred animal is the one that loves you even if you abuse it

While I think that he could probably describe a hard day's work, it would not be from any personal experience

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Just lmao at everyone who thinks Manchin and/or Sinema wouldn't just outright refuse to let a Biden SCOTUS nominee get a hearing months before midterms.

This is just delusional. There is zero evidence that either of them would block a nomination.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Biden must be defeated utterly and completely in 2024.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Nonsense posted:

:hai:

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Nonsense posted:

Need to make sure to do many posts about how centrist politics just aren't viable to not only be correct but also to piss off centrists.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1411346267041587201?s=09

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

He will win resoundingly

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

That headline is accurate. The Dems will install whoever they want in the primaries, if nothing else.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
A second Kamala Harris has hit the towers

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

quote:

The vice president’s approval ratings are slumping (she is now underwater in the RealClearPolitics average of polls) and – worse – she is taking the fall for President Biden’s foolish reversal of President Trump’s migrant policies.

lol Joe punked her

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1411310841266425860?s=19

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

SO LONG, HONEY :yooge:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

aocia

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

quote:

The vice president’s approval ratings are slumping (she is now underwater in the RealClearPolitics average of polls) and – worse – she is taking the fall for President Biden’s foolish reversal of President Trump’s migrant policies.
Wait, what reversal? Last I checked the kids were still in cages, just that paperwork tricks were being used to imply that they weren't anymore.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't 100% get why people would hate Kamala and not Joe, but I guess it's because Joe can fake humanity (by prattling on about ice cream) while Kamala can only lock up trans women and laugh.

Pretty sure both people are very bad though!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Donald Jay Deutsch (born November 22, 1957)[1] is an American branding and marketing professional, television personality, and former Chairman of advertising firm Deutsch Inc. He joined his father's advertising firm, David Deutsch Associates, in 1983. In 1989, his father handed full control of the agency to Donny.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Wow, Vice President is a poo poo job that ruins your career???? Who knew???!!!???

hard to imagine that being the political equivalent of an old dry rotted tiny spare tire is bad for career climbing

well, unless you're LBJ

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

https://twitter.com/mmodi93/status/1410960869127868416

eta: lol and private before I even hit submit. Got a screenshot though

Andorra has issued a correction as of 18:41 on Jul 3, 2021

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

have fun at the Quantico proving grounds, sweetie

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

....bohemian grove?

e: In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a more than two-week encampment of some of the most prominent men in the world.[1][2] makes u :thunk:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Nonsense posted:

*senile Reagan voiceover*

It's morning again in America

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MORE WOMEN CABALISTS

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've been a little worried about Kamala since they day they picked her for VP. Poor record, poor campaign management, poor people skills, and personally she has always come across to me as disingenuous. That last one is certainly not a problem that Joe Biden has ever had, and is perhaps one of the most important things to have as somebody campaigning for President.

JOE 2024, baby. Keep on trucking, man.

e: Biden will wipe the floor with Trump in '24 barring an anti-democratic and authoritarian coup from Republican state legislatures, IMO.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Andorra posted:

Lol, Dick Cheney and Mike Pence, former VPs notorious for their ability to avoid media criticism.

Edit: Hell, add Biden to my examples. He was the human gaffe machine until they were ordered to shut up and eat their ice cream

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

the_steve posted:

Lol, Dick Cheney and Mike Pence, former VPs notorious for their ability to avoid media criticism.

Spiro Agnew!!!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Catpetter1981 posted:

e: Biden will wipe the floor with Trump in '24 barring an anti-democratic and authoritarian coup from Republican state legislatures, IMO.

just curious, how would you describe what happened on 1/6?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

*Tucker Carlson thinking harder than ever before in his life* Cabal-a Harris

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

"no crazy tweets"

again democrats don't care about the actual awful poo poo that Trump did they just care about him not being decorous enough about it

It's funny that literally not a single one of the things listed actually has an real material impact on people

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Crown Princess Harris

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Andorra posted:

before kamala there wasn't even an office of vice president. they invented it for her just so they could slander her!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1411384290903011330?s=20

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

I love the Democrats! I love the Democrat way of "life"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010