Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
How do you put custom designs as art of different sizes on walls? I can hang them as canvas but can only get square. I’ve seen some round ones. Is that a specific DIY craft then customize?

And never mind. I see this screenshot used the moms embroidery item which can have the image changed.

yippeekiyaymf fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jun 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002
463 days in and this game is still great.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Looks like Lucky will be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants him.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

My turnip prices are currently at 604. I've posted the Dodo code in the Discord and in the PGS thread.

EDIT: Closed! Thank you for visiting!

Zuzie fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jun 30, 2021

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Zuzie posted:

My turnip prices are currently at 604. I've posted the Dodo code in the Discord and in the PGS thread.

Made 1.5 million on turnips. Thanks!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Zuzie posted:

Thank you for this! I was worried I wouldn't get home from work in time, but I managed to make it with half an hour to spare.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Lucky is available. PM if you want the mummy dog.

Edit - Oh god. Cicada and beetle and scarab season starts tomorrow, doesn’t it?

yippeekiyaymf fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 30, 2021

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Lucky is available. PM if you want the mummy dog.

Edit - Oh god. Cicada and beetle and scarab season starts tomorrow, doesn’t it?

Yep, the trees are going to scream a lot.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

HELL YEAH I’m gonna get so many more cicadas

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I love cicadas IRL and I know I'm the only one but I think they're cool and sound relaxing.

Melicious
Nov 18, 2005
Ugh, stop licking my hand, you horse's ass!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I love cicadas IRL and I know I'm the only one but I think they're cool and sound relaxing.

You’re definitely not the only one. Hell, I have cicada wallpaper in my powder room.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Melicious posted:

You’re definitely not the only one. Hell, I have cicada wallpaper in my powder room.

That's goddamn awesome fam.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Nan is currently free to a good home if anyone’s got space for a goth goat in their heart

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

A BLUE ROSE

It is accomplished! Yaaaaay

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Bianca's going to be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants a peppy snow leopard.

Not putting her in the discord channel yet, a friend of mine has first dibs, but if he can't take her then she's open to goonhomes.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Nan is currently free to a good home if anyone’s got space for a goth goat in their heart

Nan is all mine!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Nan is all mine!

Delighted she's going to a goon home, and also hoping you'll continue on my tradition of giving her depressing catchphrases, such as 'unfortunately', 'sadly', and 'oh well'.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

HopperUK posted:

A BLUE ROSE

It is accomplished! Yaaaaay

Ugh, luckyyyyyyy. I have been working on this for MONTHS. I mean, I guess I could give up and ask someone to bring me one, but I'm absolutely toddler-stubborn on the feeling that I want to do it myself MOM.

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
Ed the smug horse is in boxes for the rest of today, if anyone would like to take him.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Picayune posted:

Ugh, luckyyyyyyy. I have been working on this for MONTHS. I mean, I guess I could give up and ask someone to bring me one, but I'm absolutely toddler-stubborn on the feeling that I want to do it myself MOM.

Keep going! It finally popped. I've been (im)patiently pulling out rando colours from this patch of carefully-bred reds for weeks and weeks.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

UHHHHHHH :mad:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Niemat posted:

UHHHHHHH :mad:

Woooooow, owned.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Redd's here with real Academic painting and Moody painting and fake Famous painting and Quaint painting as well as unlimited purple Heart doorplates and green Old sewing machines.

Warp pipe will take you directly to his beach.

Whatever's on the ground is up for grabs, so help yourself to DIY recipes, fossils, etc. Also feel free to take fruit, flowers and pumpkins.

Don't know what turnip prices are just yet, but they're probably not good considering they've been going down for most of the week.

CLOSED

I'll be AFK but keeping an eye on the connection.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jul 2, 2021

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Does anyone have access to bright colours of the We're Open diner sign? I only have the dark blue and red one and I want something more garish. Will swap whatever.

effika
Jun 19, 2005
Birds do not want you to know any more than you already do.

HopperUK posted:

Does anyone have access to bright colours of the We're Open diner sign? I only have the dark blue and red one and I want something more garish. Will swap whatever.

This is the one I have, the green version.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

effika posted:

This is the one I have, the green version.

Ah brilliant - could you order me one? I will try not to forget. ADHD brain is fun on weekends. Is there anything you want in exchange?

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

HopperUK posted:

Ah brilliant - could you order me one? I will try not to forget. ADHD brain is fun on weekends. Is there anything you want in exchange?

Just ordered the other colors for you, so you can pick those up or I can deliver anytime after tomorrow.

effika
Jun 19, 2005

HopperUK posted:

Sure can! I'll get it ordered today. I don't really need anything, but if you have a spare Nook Miles Ticket I won't say no.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Thank you friends!! I will get some NMTs printed and see if I can't remember to be around tomorrow to do swaps.:)

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

We're going on a villager hunt!

I no longer have a peppy or a lazy, and it is highly unlikely that I would take either again. Beyond that, I have quite a long list of animals I would definitely take, and I'm relatively open to ones I haven't considered. And I have a ludicrous pile of Nook miles I'm doing nothing with, so more than enough tickets available. Let's see what the gacha gods have in store.

Villagers encountered: Becky, Bud, Marina, Mitzi, Pango, Ursala, Alli, Roald, Jay, Broffina, Norma, Agent S, Sprocket, Puck, Wart Jr, Eugene, Claudia, Octavian, Cleo, Jitters, Louie, Beardo, Wolfgang, Peanut, Olaf, Al, Quillson, Phoebe, Raddle, Bob, Rizzo, Sylvana, Violet, Pecan, Angus, Annabelle, Tipper, Naomi, Hornsby, Baabara, Joey, Doc, June, Megan, Rocco, Sparro, Vladimir

New friend: Freya.

55 tickets in all. And she may not be permanent, she has to make me love her more than Vivian. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks to the discord folks for keeping me sane, this was a long one.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Was thinking of playing Animal Crossing but I hate the 2pm soundtrack with the fury of 1000 suns. Lemme change it to the GameCube version, Nintendo.

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Jet Jaguar posted:

Was thinking of playing Animal Crossing but I hate the 2pm soundtrack with the fury of 1000 suns. Lemme change it to the GameCube version, Nintendo.
When my friend and I play on the weekend if it's like 1:40 or 1:50 we joke that we've got to get our business done quick because the horrible monster 2pm is coming.

After a year of playing New Horizions, and probably putting way more time into it than any other Animal Crossing... the music is pretty bad. It's not the end of the world. Some tracks are pretty okay and everything else is perfect, but it's probably the worst music in the franchise overall. I hate how the brassy nature overpowers the rain and snow versions so that they don't really feel all that special.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Eiba posted:

When my friend and I play on the weekend if it's like 1:40 or 1:50 we joke that we've got to get our business done quick because the horrible monster 2pm is coming.

After a year of playing New Horizions, and probably putting way more time into it than any other Animal Crossing... the music is pretty bad. It's not the end of the world. Some tracks are pretty okay and everything else is perfect, but it's probably the worst music in the franchise overall. I hate how the brassy nature overpowers the rain and snow versions so that they don't really feel all that special.

I don't dislike the NH music, but when I think of Animal Crossing music the NL versions come into my head, particularly the snow and rain versions. I've been playing NH since release and couldn't hum a single track if you asked me to.

e: and there's nothing like 11pm from NL

eating only apples fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jul 4, 2021

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
The only NH track that grabs me is 5am.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I can’t believe you scrubs are dissing the 5:00 funk hour. That music loving rules.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I like most of the music tracks in New Horizons, although I do agree that 2pm is easily the most boring and therefore the worst one.

My favorite track is 11am though.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
7pm is chill af and is my favorite, but I think it would be a better 8pm song

effika
Jun 19, 2005
Fireworks music is my favorite music.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Thwomp posted:

The only NH track that grabs me is 5am.

I love that one, and the store closing music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

effika
Jun 19, 2005

HopperUK posted:

Email me (this username at gmail) and I'll send you a dodo code whenever.