Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lo siento, mi culo esta cerrado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

How loud are the fireworks at your house tonight? They are nonstop here and a couple have been so loud it made me jump.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

lumpentroll posted:

josherino was specifically given a.lo's buttons

he seems supportive

it's tough when so many people here want to die, many people are saying it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

How loud are the fireworks at your house tonight? They are nonstop here and a couple have been so loud it made me jump.

they're kind-of loud here, not super loud but definitely audible. It probably means that music child's vicious terror cat (who is here now) is hiding under furniture in a near-comatose state

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1411489477323862019?s=20

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i will retell this story every time bill maher comes up:

i was at a fancy restaurant with my auntand her friend. the restaurant was part of a hotel

bill maher went over to the pool area and lit up a joint

the maitre'd came over and said, "Sir, I'm sorry, but you're not important enough to get away with that. Could you please leave?"

then i went over to see if i could pick up bill maher's roach from the ash tray and that cheap gently caress took it with him. i was also smoking at my table nonstop with no complaints from anyone nearby, the maitre'd specifically came out to tell bill maher he sucked and nobyd liked him and that Real Time didnt make him an important person who could geg away with smoking a joint at a restaurant

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

mi novio esta vas a C-Frens. yo vamo a C-Frenz ver el

i think thats right?

shut the gently caress up

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

i will retell this story every time bill maher comes up:

i was at a fancy restaurant with my auntand her friend. the restaurant was part of a hotel

bill maher went over to the pool area and lit up a joint

the maitre'd came over and said, "Sir, I'm sorry, but you're not important enough to get away with that. Could you please leave?"

then i went over to see if i could pick up bill maher's roach from the ash tray and that cheap gently caress took it with him. i was also smoking at my table nonstop with no complaints from anyone nearby, the maitre'd specifically came out to tell bill maher he sucked and nobyd liked him and that Real Time didnt make him an important person who could geg away with smoking a joint at a restaurant

this story is a lie. you’ve never told a genuine story here. shut the gently caress up.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

shut the gently caress up

eat poo poo bitch

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

got em

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

so this is going to be a thing for the next 3.5 years or more every few days the media will dutifully inform us all what type of ice cream Joe Biden has chosen. it's not like there's anything else more important to report

Lol. It’s pretty funny.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

waffle cone is the pro choice at least, we can all agree on that

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Do you want Jared Fogle back???

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i was an edgy teen like everyone else but my lame rear end path to self actualization involved listening to bill maher's comedy specials

they suck. they suck so hard. its like when youre drunk and high enough that you tell your libertarian friend" Riff man, riff" and there is no structure to his jokes or anything resembling a joke. hes just an old teenager who is like

"Why can I get an Old Fashioned anywhere but I'm a criminal if smoke this stogie behind the bar? We need new rules.. New rules.... new rules... drat, that's good. I will work with that."

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This is not a proper demonstration of the parachute landing fall technique

it's amazing how much that helps if you have the presence of mind to do it right/ have beaten it into your body

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

cumshitter posted:

i was an edgy teen like everyone else but my lame rear end path to self actualization involved listening to bill maher's comedy specials

they suck. they suck so hard. its like when youre drunk and high enough that you tell your libertarian friend" Riff man, riff" and there is no structure to his jokes or anything resembling a joke. hes just an old teenager who is like

"Why can I get an Old Fashioned anywhere but I'm a criminal if smoke this stogie behind the bar? We need new rules.. New rules.... new rules... drat, that's good. I will work with that."

DIdn't read.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

DIdn't read.

i am glad. it was embarrassing and i hope nobody reads it

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a.lo is pronounced “allah”

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

owned

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

cumshitter posted:

i am glad. it was embarrassing and i hope nobody reads it

I read it.
It's okay man
My path was Dawkins-fueled neo-atheism

We all have our burdens

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Alec Eiffel posted:

a.lo is pronounced allah

peace be unto him

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

radical meme posted:

Lol. It’s pretty funny.

what's really going to be funny is when q people decide he's sending codes to someone based on his ice cream choices. probably his chinese/Ukrainian handlers

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

lo siento, mi culo esta cerrado

Abre tu culo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I read it.
It's okay man
My path was Dawkins-fueled neo-atheism

We all have our burdens

like the only good thing bill maher did was rehash old WW2 propaganda and say stuff like "When you ride alone you ride with HItler. Also, why are people doing it up so much on Christmas with all their lights and poo poo? That's money that could go to the war!"

[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/864/125/c00.jpg/img]

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 04:14 on Jul 4, 2021

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Shen Long posted:

Abre tu culo

No. Lo siento. Mi culo esta cerrado.

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos

cumshitter posted:

ABRE TU CULO AHORA MISMO

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
God, cumshitter, you’re a sad gently caress up

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I believe 100% of what cumshitter posts, including that he's zero years old

it's easier that way

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

cumshitter posted:

which lesson is that in the duolingo course

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

I believe 100% of what cumshitter posts, including that he's zero years old

it's easier that way

He's a lot like the trinity in that way

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

God, cumshitter, you’re a sad gently caress up

tu comes caca. yo veo mi novio en la C-Frenz esta noche, bitch

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

caca lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

That means poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
he shits. he cums. what can't this guy do?