Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

-Zydeco- has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Jul 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

I thought this was going to be about gross loving. I was one letter off and still completely right.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Occultatio posted:

Also holy poo poo that comic you linked is incredible

I can't decide if the Øyvind Thorsby vibes are intentional or coincidental, leaning towards intentional. They're very strong either way, though.

Occultatio
Aug 4, 2005

a massive toolclown who cannot stop causing problems

John Lee posted:

I can't decide if the Øyvind Thorsby vibes are intentional or coincidental, leaning towards intentional. They're very strong either way, though.

oh it's absolutely unquestionably 100% intentional -- the comics all around that one in the archive are full of style parodies of various webcomics. I'm just stunned to see Thorsby get a shoutout like that.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

John Lee posted:

http://thorsbysprojects.thecomicseries.com/Links/

The direct links don’t work (the tall comics website has gone down and come back up in an inferior form twice now) but Thorsby specifically acknowledges that comic as a parody of his own.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Not sure this is the right thread, but I need some help with an art thing. I need to make an eye-grabbing graphic for an eBay item to get people's attention. I've whipped up some custom text (didn't spend much time on it, I'll be honest) but I want the full headline to look like it's covered in Christmas stuff like tinsel and ornaments. So I'm hoping someone here can deck out my quick seller font.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Gromit posted:

Not sure this is the right thread, but I need some help with an art thing. I need to make an eye-grabbing graphic for an eBay item to get people's attention. I've whipped up some custom text (didn't spend much time on it, I'll be honest) but I want the full headline to look like it's covered in Christmas stuff like tinsel and ornaments. So I'm hoping someone here can deck out my quick seller font.

Ahh you fucker

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Gromit posted:

Definitely the wrong thread, but while you're here I'd like to follow up on our conversation in the diy subforum, about that fancy water feature in my basement? Its just about installed, plumbing is done. Just finishing up the tiling and was hoping to get some tips on doing that in an Eastern European style. I'd like to Czech grout my chic cellar fount

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hey you know since we're talking about just general non-comics stuff, there's this really fat thick-skinned thing that has a ridiculously long nose, and loving huge ears too, and it's looking kind of unwell. Like it looks terrible. So could you turn on your monitor

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Health Services posted:

Can't believe you missed this one
i'm rehosting them on imgur in the first place because twitter is garbage, mea culpa

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Post game interviews are the most worthless part of sports journalism and the only time something actually interesting and newsworthy happens during them a poo poo ton of sports "fans" get really upset.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't think it's a real CAD comic.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Somone up thread mentioned maybe going back over Whomp Comic (Aka Ronnie comics). I can probably manage to post a few every few days if people are interested.

These are all from before it got to Ronnie as a main character, though the second one is pretty close.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I legitimately find Whomp! more depressing than PFSC

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

What the heck is going on in that boat?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

CzarChasm posted:

Somone up thread mentioned maybe going back over Whomp Comic (Aka Ronnie comics). I can probably manage to post a few every few days if people are interested.

These are all from before it got to Ronnie as a main character, though the second one is pretty close.

If someone wants to read all of Whomp they can just go to the website and read it there.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

dumb. posted:

Do you know the phrase "tossed salad"?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dumb. posted:

What Pervis Swimsalot thought was Jucika's bare buttock, was actually Pierre Woodman's head.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Len posted:

If someone wants to read all of Whomp they can just go to the website and read it there.

Right? Why bother with this thread at all. All the webcomics have web right in their name so if anyone truly wants to read them, they should to go the web page!!!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

My Spirit Otter posted:

Right? Why bother with this thread at all. All the webcomics have web right in their name so if anyone truly wants to read them, they should to go the web page!!!

Pyf comic kind of implies like a curated list not "I'm going to repost all of this comic here"

But if a mod says it's fine I'll let it drop

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think the boat is very deep and the bald man is standing on the bottom with his bald head peaking over the rim.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Grevling posted:

I think the boat is very deep and the bald man is standing on the bottom with his bald head peaking over the rim.
Nah, Pierre eats rear end

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Nah, Pierre eats rear end

If she's falling asleep, you're doing it wrong.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Len posted:

I'm not gonna do that but I will read it here.

Ocean of Milk
Jun 25, 2018

oh yeah
Posting Nedroid was okay because it's excellent and every strip is in fact everybody's favorite comic.
Posting PFSC is okay because it is done in non-obnoxious quantity and some of the time it's not awful. Also it's disappeared off the internet.
Gamer Dilbert, Powerup and abbeycourt manor are otherwise only available via twitter, aren't running perpetually and have also been decent. Okay to post.

I don't think we need two sad-brain comics being posted at the same time.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ocean of Milk posted:

Posting Nedroid was okay because it's excellent and every strip is in fact everybody's favorite comic.
Posting PFSC is okay because it is done in non-obnoxious quantity and some of the time it's not awful. Also it's disappeared off the internet.
Gamer Dilbert, Powerup and abbeycourt manor are otherwise only available via twitter, aren't running perpetually and have also been decent. Okay to post.

I don't think we need two sad-brain comics being posted at the same time.

Heathcliff is easily available on multiple websites and literally sent to the homes of millions of people every day in paper format, but I still like seeing them here.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I don't think we need a rule, but if you're going to post five comics in the same post, it's kind to timg them.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

Do you know the phrase "tossed salad"?

But I don't know what to do with these scrambled eggs.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Radio Paranoia posted:

If she's falling asleep, you're doing it wrong.
She was savoring it

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I would read all of Whomp in this thread. It's nice that Ronnie apparently got help and is in a good place and still making the same comics.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Ocean of Milk posted:

search for "pfsc imgur" and you get a page with the entire archive. If anything it's easier to access.

Push El Burrito posted:

I would read all of Whomp in this thread. It's nice that Ronnie apparently got help and is in a good place and still making the same comics.

+1

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Ronnie even has a girlfriend now. Good for him

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Just post, Whomp is a good comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast