Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

You could say the same thing about Irish Wolfhounds and people don't have a weird pathology about them. Every pit bull that I've met has been a chill bro dog. idk if I'd have small kids around them, but I wouldn't have small kids around a St. Bernard either.

Every pit bull I've met has also been incredibly chill, but I met most of them at a shelter where I assume they were dumped for not being aggressive, since most of them also had at least a little scarring on their faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Reik posted:

Every pit bull I've met has also been incredibly chill, but I met most of them at a shelter where I assume they were dumped for not being aggressive, since most of them also had at least a little scarring on their faces.

edit != quote

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:kimchi:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Reik posted:

Yeah, my friends think that their dog was supposed to be part of a dogfighting ring but couldn't perform up to spec so he was either abandoned or chained up and left to die. They adopted him when he showed up in their backyard and just collapsed.

The fact that someone within walking distance of their house was cruel enough to do that to an incredibly sweet dog was one of the reasons that they decided to leave Flint.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

the libs won't tell you that dogs love chocolate

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/USCPSC/status/1411740486600114177

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
they do though

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I mentioned to a friend how nice a mutual friend’s pitbull was.

Their response was “Oh yeah. You haven’t heard about The Incident.”

The Incident involved another dog, not a human, but it was not very nice.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Did all the dog destroyer people just hear a joke on chapo and become radicalized about the pitbull menance?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

happy 4th
https://twitter.com/haikucreep/status/1411795134287466497?s=20

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

it was really funny to watch the twitter meltdowns from people realizing the funny horse dance man had opinions

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Thorsome4/status/1411745585242075137?s=20

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I've only seen something like that happen once but it was on a sidewalk in Delaware County Pennsylvania and it was the Eagles fight song.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Mantis42 posted:

Weird how these so called nightmare breeds don't seem to cause even one tenth the number of casualties. Maybe you're just not a dog person?

weird how the American veterinarian association disagrees with your dumbshit opinions not to mention that “casualties” by breed aren’t tracked by the CDC or ASPCA so wherever you’re getting that data from is probably suspect

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
it's okay to not like dogs.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

I'm the family sized jug of cheese balls that is definitely being eaten by a single person in a single sitting.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Wrong

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

why does this thread have a pitbull derail like once a week now?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

it was really funny to watch the twitter meltdowns from people realizing the funny horse dance man had opinions

As a Yankee soldier, it was a pretty good opinion imo

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ban this sick filth!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Clark Nova posted:

cause some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Blendy posted:

Weird how a breed used for fighting has more dogs attacks than breeds people breed for health defects that make them cute. Weird how something trained to do harm bites the hand that abuses it...sure that's nature and not nurture. Dog biotruths, like all biotruths are so true.

Go outside and grill or something, idiot.

please stop.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

dogs are fine, it's their owners who are all universally trash

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

You could say the same thing about Irish Wolfhounds and people don't have a weird pathology about them. Every pit bull that I've met has been a chill bro dog. idk if I'd have small kids around them, but I wouldn't have small kids around a St. Bernard either.

everybody on SA who doesn’t like pit bulls is just trolling. Dont engage with them. Pittys are the best dogs in the world.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

How! posted:

Pittys are the best dogs in the world.

:wrong:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

How! posted:

everybody on SA who doesn’t like pit bulls is just trolling. Dont engage with them. Pittys are the best dogs in the world.

I love my big murder dog.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
wasn't lowtax a pitbull guy

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Clark Nova posted:

The mods censored my thread.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

dogs are good

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

It breaks my heart to see so many goons racing to each other's throats. All in the name of giving their chosen hosed up breed of dog a blowjob.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I’m fine with outlawing dog ownership it’s just embarrassing when people won’t shut up about pitbulls and come with the weakest most tired opinions ever

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/poppy_haze/status/1411769613399040002 :piss:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

dogs are a consequence of wanting women in your life

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

The Saucer Hovers posted:

dogs are a consequence of wanting women in your life

Does that mean dogs are a result of no pussy?

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Yestermoment posted:

It breaks my heart to see so many goons racing to each other's throats. All in the name of giving their chosen hosed up breed of dog a blowjob.

Fellate 👏all 👏 dogs 👏 equally! 👏

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

apatheticman posted:

Fellate 👏all 👏 dogs 👏 equally! 👏

mods plz ban Morally Inept’s parachute

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/appalachiabelle/status/1411741808649027588?s=20

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Reik posted:

Does that mean dogs are a result of no pussy?

it means women love dogs so learn to cope if you love women

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

a pair of my dads friends back in the day got jack russel terriers on the pretext that walking them would attract women. if it did work, in hindsight, I'm fairly certain it was because any women who approached them though they were gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
all dog breeds are an abomination, we turned wolves into freaks lol