Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

My Face When posted:

Never have to wear anything on my feet is the obvious choice here.

it doesn't say you'll never need to, just that you won't lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nothing like a tablespoon of cod liver oil and a book before bed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Nothing like a tablespoon of cod liver oil and a book before bed

are you reading near a candlelight old man?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

twice a year, because of new year's eve too

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

dads friend steve posted:

lmao neighbor just kicked out all the neighborhood kids lighting off bottle rockets in front of their house

a few years ago I got really annoyed with the fireworks because it was getting way out of hand, and I fantasized for a moment about driving down the street with a bullhorn yelling that "EVERYONE WILL BE PLACED UNDER ARREST"

lol a long long time ago a crazy friend and I were going to a party, and right before we got to the house he pulled this huge police strobe bar thing out of a backpack and slammed it onto my car's roof, and turned it on, and the people in the party house freaked the gently caress out of course

e: same friend also brought a real straight jacket and put somebody in it and that guy freaked out too, I have the best friends

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Look, i might get a fungal infection or cuts ot a nail embedded in my foot. If it means i dont have to wear shoes ever again, id rather.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

:chloe:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

came here to post that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a.lo posted:

are you reading near a candlelight old man?

Come now, whale oil lanterns are cheaper

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

emfive posted:

came here to post that

same but this

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

okay july 4th is over. time for grocery stores to out the halloween candy

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

that boy needs therapy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This brand is noticeably fishier than the last, but was like $10 less for 3x more so I'll take it. Also good to add to dog food for a healthy coat and brane

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

a.lo posted:

this literally means that I've got like 2 months before nonstop Christmas music in my house

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

this is 1/3 of the stories in the GBS r/relationships aggregator thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

emfive posted:

this literally means that I've got like 2 months before nonstop Christmas music in my house

maybe just don't play it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1411906869338202112

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

that boy needs therapy

please don’t misgender people!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

at least Oscar the grouch was funny

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

emfive posted:

I'm sure you can still download the goon christmas albums somewhere to add to the rotation

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

so she’s single now yeah?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

emfive posted:

sounds delightful

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Koirhor posted:

please don’t misgender people!

I was talkin about the dirty dick haver

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

nite crew material right there

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I love my husband he’s warm and caring and supports me and he smells like an open sewer and his dick is super nasty

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Aino Minako posted:

I’ve tried this and the result is just drinking the vodka

yah its this

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

same but this

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

you're forgetting labor day

which as far as i can tell is an excuse to sell cars and matresses

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha drat that had to have been a really fun day at work

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I'm sure you can still download the goon christmas albums somewhere to add to the rotation

I confess that I kind-of like the Sufjan Stevens one

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

badass

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
barefoot is illegal

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I want to see some spirit halloween stores open up tomorrow

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bulgakov posted:

haha drat that had to have been a really fun day at work

gently caress yea it's pretty clear that those people toke up like a lot and then go out and do poo poo like that, make bizarre gifs for twitter etc, it must be like a hashish lair literally with pillows and carpets, just riffing on new safety posts

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

anyone ever figure out what was up with those fireworks going off every night in Manhattan for a solid month last summer?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

does this family own the chain of clothing stores? otherwise what the gently caress

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

a.lo posted:

sounds delightful

thank you for not saying "gently caress you" a.lo, I appreciate your posting style fwiw

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

CODChimera posted:

maybe it's just because this thread is a collection of sick poo poo but I'm really grossed out by it today

is july 4th stuff always this hosed up?

That's just america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm pretty sure I didn't even go outside today ... no wait, I did, in the back yard for like a minute