Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

why watch aspeedrunner when u can be aspeedrunner? i hold every world record for every game in my household

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/noncefinance/status/1412079348861923328

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
speaking of speed running, Monday is a running day for me. I would love to be about 15 pounds lighter by my next birthday.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Covid-15, amirite?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

PyPy posted:

when you think about it watching people play video games has been around since little brothers had to sit and wait for their turn to play (one more life then you can play, I promise…)

kids today dont have to suffer by watching their brother play they can just pull out their phones and watch someone else play it while they wait for their turn

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Schmoe Cwead posted:

kids today dont have to suffer by watching their brother play they can just pull out their phones and watch someone else play it while they wait for their turn

the modern day “the things our fathers saw”

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you're going to gain nothing but more self-loathing watching game streams for tips after losing once again to me at Turok Rage Wars

some people just don't have the touch

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

oh no
https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1412047951636140032?s=20

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I play gems of war on my phone everyday it’s dope

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Gettr Done!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

PyPy posted:

speaking of speed running, Monday is a running day for me. I would love to be about 15 pounds lighter by my next birthday.

i prefer DMT running

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I legit vape weed before a run. it helps push through that first wall and you enter a runners trance sooner

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

"API server bug" means, of course, absolutely nothing, other than the obvious reality that the code is certainly garbage.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

never trust a fart!!

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Lpzie posted:

never trust a fart!!

especially your own

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

what’s this guy’s deal? is he just some basement dwelling ultra weeb who somehow felt kinship with the right wing and just ran with it?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
one time at work I farted while standing up and I was wearing boxers and shorts and a little rocket ball of butt mud hit the floor

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol this is fuckin weird to me because the dont change the voice or anything for each different person. like as if its them singing their line, or maybe at least doing something that creates accompanying rhythmic noise etc. instead they get put on mute in the background looking like possessed pantomimes while the song rolls on along.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’m the president

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

PyPy posted:

one time at work I farted while standing up and I was wearing boxers and shorts and a little rocket ball of butt mud hit the floor

probablya coincidence

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

emfive posted:

"API server bug" means, of course, absolutely nothing, other than the obvious reality that the code is certainly garbage.

"We never expected people to actually test our api and we forgot to actually implement security"

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Bulgakov posted:

lol this is fuckin weird to me because the dont change the voice or anything for each different person. like as if its them singing their line, or maybe at least doing something that creates accompanying rhythmic noise etc. instead they get put on mute in the background looking like possessed pantomimes while the song rolls on along.

very unprofessional

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Lpzie posted:

never trust a fart!!

I remember seeing this in an article about some crazy diet lady who tells people to eat nothing but purreed sauerkrat, then they chat about how great it is on some forum before dropping dead

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Didnt they put their encryption key and tons of code on github or something? At what point does it become less like hacking and more like walking through an open door

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Rubellavator posted:

"We never expected people to actually test our api and we forgot to actually implement security"

that’s what I was guessing at. no authentication just wholesale freedom wrt API calls

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Epic High Five posted:

Didnt they put their encryption key and tons of code on github or something? At what point does it become less like hacking and more like walking through an open door

hacking deflects culpability

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://mobile.twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1412077526986465284
tragic

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1412084220168638467

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
whoa Ninja streams FFXI?

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
Bloodlines: Who are the Israelites really? Were Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Scandinavian, Germanic, and associated cultures direct descendants of the Old Testament Israelites?

With the history narrative in serious doubt in so many domains, I wondered if anyone had some information on this that is not easily obtainable. Plus I wanted to highlight the topic for those who have never heard of it. The wikipedia page on "British Israelism" does give plenty of links proving the idea has been around for hundreds of years at least. Some say the creators of modern Israel have usurped and vandalised the Israelite heritage, seeking to bury the truth from the real descendants under misinformation.

In this biblical battle of information, we can observe the agents of Stan working to destroy who? not those who claim to be Gods chosen today, but those listed in the title, who may be Gods chosen but who currently live under an illusion created to demoralise them. I think it worthy of consideration.

What rekindled my interest was a recent discussion I read where bible passages were translated as describing "Gods chosen people" as "pale" and "ruddy" which would lend credence to this line of historical revisionism.

It was then I recalled Trump making a reference to blood lines, as very important.

I do hope it is clear I seek only the truth, and have no intent to take away anything rightfully the property of others.

Bloodlines are much older than the majority of people can imagine, we know the modern 'big ones', like Roths and Rocks, first one produced all the main superantihuman figures we heard about in the last centuries, like Stalin, Hilter, Chruchill, and so on, second ones the majority of 'healthcare' CEOs (look who was behind vaxes for the Spanish flu etc, always the same family). Absolute genetic misfits and monsters. Bred for a single purpose.

At times only the head or part of the face appears human, while the massive maggot-like corpus remains resting behind a screen or behind the curtains.

If you are unlucky enough to get an audience, don't get too close! They can move and snatch with preternatural speed.

But on top of, and before them, there are other more 'hidden' families who have been ruling the world since thousands year before, look at the European, and specially French / Italian Monarchies. The great Old Ones.

They claim to be, but they are nothing less than transdimensional adrenochrome thieves and obscene gelatinous gipsyes, they hijacked the modern human story and became rulers just by doing the right deals and placing the right people in the right place at the right place.

When we say hijacked, it means, they actually claim to be, but they were not, they changed the story and molded their family along with it (somehow they think to be the rightful descendant of Lemuria or the annunaki or Egyptian or whatever / the ones with the original knowledge and hidden arts we know nothing about).

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
lot of experts here at Pants making GBS threads, but not being able to play video games without watching someone else

interesting

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

19 o'clock posted:

what’s this guy’s deal? is he just some basement dwelling ultra weeb who somehow felt kinship with the right wing and just ran with it?

i think he's what a bunch of single and childless older conservative aunts want to treasure

the traditional structure's uncle equivalent might be someone like gun girl but on that side its prolly like 99% horny ??? i dunno

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

DryGoods posted:

lot of experts here at Pants making GBS threads, but not being able to play video games without watching someone else

interesting

trmp

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lol 🙀🙀🙀 we didn’t mean 2 name ourselves “kidfucker finance”. this is not who we are 🙅🏾🙅🏼🙅🏿. big thanks to all the sirs 🧐 out there pointing out the problem 🙌🤜🏼🤛🏾. we promise 2 do better 🔥 🚀

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

19 o'clock posted:

with cheekbones like that, he’s destined for ultra stardom

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Twitch used to be good for background noise in a more entertaining form than podcasts, but ever since Mixer died they've been shoving ads all over the place and the algo has decided that the best streams for background noise are the best streams to run 8 ads during every 30 minutes

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if you're going to be a twitch streamer do not poo poo your pants while streaming

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

dads friend steve posted:

lol 🙀🙀🙀 we didn’t mean 2 name ourselves “kidfucker finance”. this is not who we are 🙅🏾🙅🏼🙅🏿. big thanks to all the sirs 🧐 out there pointing out the problem 🙌🤜🏼🤛🏾. we promise 2 do better 🔥 🚀

holy poo poo are you in PR? u really should be, is what i mean.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

if you're going to be a twitch streamer do not poo poo your pants while streaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUVDMlgn7ss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

August 13th. Morning. The election gets 'pulled down' and Trump returns to the White House. Even some downballot elections will be reversed.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1412044845246390272