Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Raine posted:

i read the plot synopsis cause it looked dumb and it's another time travel movie where there is only one timeline and they have to stop a paradox

imagine not knowing multiverse theory ityool 2021

they dont even understand time travel

oh no i gotta save my daughter from the future apocalypse ignoring that IF YOU FIX THINGS SHE'LL NEVER EXIST, BITCH

zergling monsters were kinda fun tho. i would put it around the same tier of Battle: Los Angeles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

trimbo

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

like an angel standing in a shaft of light

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rubellavator posted:

Twitch changed how their ads were delivered a while back and they pretty much broke every pop-up blocker. At one point ublock was actually causing the near-infinite roll of ads to happen, I don't know if that's actually fixed or not. Pre-roll ads are supposed to be the only ads you get that the streamer doesn't control, everything else has to be manually run by the streamer.

I think they will run automatically every hour or two if the streamer doesnt run them manually

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

the pernsdint

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PyPy posted:

I legit vape weed before a run. it helps push through that first wall and you enter a runners trance sooner

Lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I don't vape
I don't weed
I just run

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yeah and it's a whole security thing in JavaScript we just had to implement

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Global_attributes/nonce

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Yeah and it's a whole security thing in JavaScript we just had to implement

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Global_attributes/nonce

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure it is

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bideo James posted:

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure it is

My javascript code is a 9,000 year old demon

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if you want security why are you using jacascript

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tried the BK chk sandwich. its so loving good. got the spicy one and added cholula and I loving scarfed it down

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1412069669016592386

Lmfao, didn’t he try this already with Parler? Every 6 mo that there will be a new right wing social media grift because they all suck, will fail, and not a single one will ever come close to replacing Twitter.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
when I chromecast twitch to my tv it blocks 99% of ads still so there’s that

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Zero cool, larger

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Glumwheels posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1412069669016592386

Lmfao, didn’t he try this already with Parler? Every 6 mo that there will be a new right wing social media grift because they all suck, will fail, and not a single one will ever come close to replacing Twitter.

Need more sanic

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/JaehJee/status/1411694651506049024

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Koirhor posted:

when I chromecast twitch to my tv it blocks 99% of ads still so there’s that

lol @ google having a built in amazon ad blocker

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

you didnt tell me that you were in the neighborhood

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

It is a loving blunt and coffee morning, what is up seespam

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

its monday

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Waffle House posted:

You can't gently caress a blunt.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Shear Modulus posted:

if you want security why are you using jacascript

JavaScript in and of itself is not a security problem; it's contained by the browser context. The server is where the real security happens.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Profiles in Courage

quote:

BAGRAM, Afghanistan (AP) — The U.S. left Afghanistan's Bagram Airfield after nearly 20 years by shutting off the electricity and slipping away in the night without notifying the base's new Afghan commander, who discovered the Americans' departure more than two hours after they left, Afghan military officials said.

Before the Afghan army could take control, the airfield, barely an hour’s drive from the Afghan capital Kabul, was invaded by a small army of looters, who ransacked barrack after barrack and rummaged through giant storage tents before being evicted, according to Afghan military officials.

“At first we thought maybe they were Taliban,” said Abdul Raouf, a soldier of 10 years. He said the the U.S. called from the Kabul airport and said “we are here at the airport in Kabul.”

Kohistani said the U.S. left behind 3.5 million items, all itemized by the departing U.S. military. They include tens of thousands of bottles of water, energy drinks and military ready made meals, known as MRE's.

The big ticket items left behind include thousands of civilian vehicles, many of them without keys to start them,

"In one night they lost all the good will of 20 years by leaving the way they did, in the night, without telling the Afghan soldiers who were outside patrolling the area,” said Afghan soldier Naematullah, who asked that only his one name be used.

Within 20 minutes of the U.S.'s silent departure on Friday, the electricity was shut down and the base was plunged into darkness, said Raouf, the soldier of 10 years who has also served in Taliban strongholds of Helmand and Kandahar provinces.

The sudden darkness was like a signal to the small army of looters, he said. They entered from the north smashing through the first barrier, ransacking buildings, loading anything that was not nailed down into trucks.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

its monday

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Waffle House posted:

at the office crunching numbers.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

On one hand oh no I am shocked a terrible twitter clone farted together by conservatives ended up having absolutely no operational security. On the other hand all these constant loser social media/PAC things for trump are just personal information farming vehicles for republicans anyway. On the third hand all these loving chuds had their info gathered and sold years ago when he went down the eacalator, so there is nothing of value to hack anyway.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

JavaScript in and of itself is not a security problem; it's contained by the browser context. The server is where the real security happens.

shut up nerd

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

Never trust user input'); DROP TABLE Posts;--

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Profiles in Courage

"In one night they lost all the good will of 20 years

:thunk:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

computer, execute shutthefuckup.bat

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

On one hand oh no I am shocked a terrible twitter clone farted together by conservatives ended up having absolutely no operational security. On the other hand all these constant loser social media/PAC things for trump are just personal information farming vehicles for republicans anyway. On the third hand all these loving chuds had their info gathered and sold years ago when he went down the eacalator, so there is nothing of value to hack anyway.

Where’s your other hand at?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What's for supper, Plinkey?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What's on the menu, Plinkey?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What's the fork and knife up to today, Plinkey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Buddykins posted:

tried the BK chk sandwich. its so loving good. got the spicy one and added cholula and I loving scarfed it down

i can taste this post. it tastes good

*rubbing my belly* getting hungry over here