Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

lue and chris are disinformation agents? they actually know what UAPs are and have successfully reverse engineered some technology? this entire new psyop is intended to drive the truth even further into the dark and push a false narrative of alien threats?

two hour documentary response to lue by totally not a grifter steven greer:

https://youtu.be/cGRroNrNGso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Wheeee posted:

lue and chris are disinformation agents? they actually know what UAPs are and have successfully reverse engineered some technology? this entire new psyop is intended to drive the truth even further into the dark and push a false narrative of alien threats?

two hour documentary response to lue by totally not a grifter steven greer:

https://youtu.be/cGRroNrNGso

If Lue has never come out and said "the government knows what this stuff is" I could see the argument that he's helping provide a cover narrative under the guise of pushing for disclosure.

I can see why he would do it that way so as not to force people into positions where they have to explicitly admit they were lying but running cover is running cover

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Ross DaouThot posted:

i feel like there are multiple levels to believing in a conspiracy theory

there's entertaining that it could hypothetically occur, and then there is fully reformulating your view of the world to be one in which that conspiracy was actually able to occur. i am acutely feeling the bridge between the two.

this whole last couple years for me man

like there is 0% chance in the epstein thing that a bunch of really rich and famous people didn't rape kids

there is a 0% chance that the official narrative of 9/11 is true

there is a 0% loving chance that there aren't some fuckin aliens

level 0 is accepting the official story that it's all birds and balloons and people lying for money

level 1 is understanding that the government hasn't been in contact with anything and is just using UFO culture to cover up secret weapons programs

level 2 is understanding that the government is hiding the truth about UFOs and we are being visited by extraterrestrial entities who can and do communicate with regular people to prepare us for when they reveal themselves openly

level 3 is realizing the extraterrestrial entities are lying to us and that they have other, likely more nefarious motives in communicating with seemingly random people, and that they regularly do some really hosed up poo poo

level 4 is understanding that the phenomenom is almost certainly not extraterrestrial but perhaps interdimesional, time travel, a breakaway civilization, or something else far weirder, and that it may not even be intentionally communicating at all with us, and that any communication might just be our psyche interpreting something utterly unknowable in the only way that it can

level 5 is understanding that it's just birds all the way down

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Azathoth posted:

level 0 is accepting the official story that it's all birds and balloons and people lying for money

level 1 is understanding that the government hasn't been in contact with anything and is just using UFO culture to cover up secret weapons programs

level 2 is understanding that the government is hiding the truth about UFOs and we are being visited by extraterrestrial entities who can and do communicate with regular people to prepare us for when they reveal themselves openly

level 3 is realizing the extraterrestrial entities are lying to us and that they have other, likely more nefarious motives in communicating with seemingly random people, and that they regularly do some really hosed up poo poo

level 4 is understanding that the phenomenom is almost certainly not extraterrestrial but perhaps interdimesional, time travel, a breakaway civilization, or something else far weirder, and that it may not even be intentionally communicating at all with us, and that any communication might just be our psyche interpreting something utterly unknowable in the only way that it can

level 5 is understanding that it's just birds all the way down

I’m a level 4 Truther

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

ive reached the 7th tower of truth

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

im a level 69 alien knowledge shaman

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Probably put myself at like a 3.5, maybe 3.75

To assign malice would be projecting a motive to a way of thinking that probably has no analogue to our understanding of psychology but there's certainly no indication of compassion

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yeah you could say I like birding

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Probably put myself at like a 3.5, maybe 3.75

To assign malice would be projecting a motive to a way of thinking that probably has no analogue to our understanding of psychology but there's certainly no indication of compassion

imo if these are probes and they have apparently zero interest in letting us know they are coming, or they're just sharing it with a select group of people, leads me to believe they're gonna just exterminate us.

the only comparison i have is our human history and the line between explorer and imperialist doesn't exist.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

hahah how are there no high res photos of uaps lmao just go out into the desert with a big lens and take a photo

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001
The realization has washed over me like the now acidifying seawater that once birthed all life, the uaps are just the lower dimensional projections of higher plane beings pushing the a button 45 times in frame perfect timing before switching out the cart for mario64.They’re “glitches” in reality. Cool right? Until we think about why one uses glitches in a system, to speed up a process. We’re a speed run competition. To extinction or ascension? See you on the aitee-th.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
I mean, if private aerospace companies are the ones with recovered craft, that alone gives a lot of cover, no oversight, and potentially very few people in government aware of it. with the insane amounts of money shoveled at lockheed and NG, you don't even have to hide the budget really.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

OrangéJéllo posted:

The realization has washed over me like the now acidifying seawater that once birthed all life, the uaps are just the lower dimensional projections of higher plane beings pushing the a button 45 times in frame perfect timing before switching out the cart for mario64.They’re “glitches” in reality. Cool right? Until we think about why one uses glitches in a system, to speed up a process. We’re a speed run competition. To extinction or ascension? See you on the aitee-th.

power overwhelming

IDCLIP

rosebud

this is how the aliens become invincible to our missiles, clip through the ocean surface, and can buy everything they need for their Sim.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
wasnt there a report a few years ago that the DoD couldn't account for trillions of dollars? lol

edit: yep
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2019/01/09/holding-u-s-treasuries-beware-uncle-sam-cant-account-for-21-trillion/?sh=4f343c7c7644

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Think Less posted:

wasnt there a report a few years ago that the DoD couldn't account for trillions of dollars? lol

Budgetary oversight of an agency that can say "you don't get to know about that money" is a fool's errand but it is the world we live in

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

3 days

or is it 13 days

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

my witchy friends say uranus is gonna surprise us all on Thursday which is the aaiiteeth. it’s the day after the milk expires in my fridge, so checks out.

Sextro has issued a correction as of 19:29 on Jul 5, 2021

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Sextro posted:

my witchy friends say uranus is gonna surprise us all on Thursday which is the aaiiteeth. it’s the day after the milk expires in my fridge, so checks out.

please use proper terminology

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BFb_k3gzQM

valp
Aug 31, 2018

In anime you can make any sort of stylized representation of human you want and it costs the same amount, so it's interesting that anime converged on strongly neo-natal features. Huge eyes, huge head, hairless other than the head, small nose/mouth, and so on. It's the same look the greys have, we can be anything we want in anime but the end result is always full of human/grey hybrids.

The reason why is because deep in our evolutionary history the greys came and spliced some of their own DNA into us. We're part human and part grey and deep down we all want to gently caress the aliens. The only 'pure humans' left are the beings we call bigfoot. The greys are going to release the results of their breeding program and make anime real.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
aliens created the neanderthals to be their perfect children. sadly, natural evolution had other plans and made the perfect suck and gently caress monkey - me, and also the rest of us.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Think Less posted:

edit: yep
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2019/01/09/holding-u-s-treasuries-beware-uncle-sam-cant-account-for-21-trillion/?sh=4f343c7c7644

you’re saying this has all been some sort of alien ocean’s 11?

the uap’s are just distractions while they clean us out?

all the little alien fellas are meeting up silently right now at the Space Bellagio, tiny knowing smiles on their big-eyed faces

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

UnknownTarget posted:

Seriously, what the gently caress. This looks real?????

how is worldstar the only organization with actual apparent leaked footage?

edit: leaked footage of missile-resistant weather balloons, that is

Pontificating Ass has issued a correction as of 23:13 on Jul 5, 2021

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

endocriminologist posted:

aliens created the neanderthals to be their perfect children. sadly, natural evolution had other plans and made the perfect suck and gently caress monkey - me, and also the rest of us.

p sure that's bonobos

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Endless Trash posted:

you’re saying this has all been some sort of alien ocean’s 11?

the uap’s are just distractions while they clean us out?

all the little alien fellas are meeting up silently right now at the Space Bellagio, tiny knowing smiles on their big-eyed faces

"oops" -DoD

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

There's an alternate universe where Tom Delonge became the President of the UNWO (United New World Order) and conscripted every human on the planet into capturing one of the UFOs, thus unlocking the secrets of the universe and transcendence.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
we all know the real reason disclosure is happening now: to cover up the Big Lie

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-qanon-ufo-voter-fraud-b1853802.html

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Still hoping for full disclosure to happen with the reveal of a galaxy full of horny ETs waiting to have their holiday on exotic new suck & gently caress extravaganza planet Earth. Maybe their STDs will give us superpowers?

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

i pronounce uaps like "waps"

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

bobmarleysghost posted:

i pronounce uaps like "waps"

Don't say this in New Jersey heyyyyyy ho!

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem
theres some aliens in this house theres some aliens in this house

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

SavageGentleman posted:

Still hoping for full disclosure to happen with the reveal of a galaxy full of horny ETs waiting to have their holiday on exotic new suck & gently caress extravaganza planet Earth. Maybe their STDs will give us superpowers?

mass effect was just priming the pump for full frontal disclosure

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
just wanna hop in to publicly apologize to wheee and the the thread for making GBS threads it up, last night i had weed for the first time in a month because of a surgery a couple weeks ago, and i basically had a bit of a gradual onset breakdown as i was reading the last few posts, my brain very rapidly spiraled afterwards so i logged off

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Hey man it happens, don't worry

Take it easy and take care of yer heid, you didn't do any harm here

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Ross DaouThot posted:

just wanna hop in to publicly apologize to wheee and the the thread for making GBS threads it up, last night i had weed for the first time in a month because of a surgery a couple weeks ago, and i basically had a bit of a gradual onset breakdown as i was reading the last few posts, my brain very rapidly spiraled afterwards so i logged off

its ok, i also have my suspicions that WHEEE is really a bird :tinfoil:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I definitely can't rule out Wheeee as an attaché

We're watching you Wheeee

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
I was also watching the first season of the x files for the first time, and it really struck me how little the bones of the bird discourse has actually changed in the last couple decades. There was an orgy of eyewitness testimony and government leaks long before the nimitz and all this other crap, so the specifics of NDT or mick west trying to call things lense flares or whatever is just white noise.

"why did they travel lightyears to get here? how can they look humanoid? why do some look different? why would they abduct people? why would they mutilate cattle?" all of these questions feel like "why does the universe exist?", they must defer to the fact that it happened in 1 out of 1 realities that we can observe, and do not in any way invalidate what's right in front of our faces. and at some point "prosaic" explanations start becoming so decidedly not-prosaic that they're less believable than birds considering how many habitable exoplanets there are. Also the fact that we don't know life started spontaneously on this rock from infinitesimal chance. We're just the north sentinelese chucking spears

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

personally i don't buy into cattle mutilation or abductions as bird-adjacent, at least until one of those little grey perverts admits to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Ross DaouThot posted:

We're just the north sentinelese chucking spears

I get a similar feeling watching mourning doves when I walk by the window nearest the feeder. They don't notice every time, but sometimes they do, stop dead and then cock their head at you through the glass like wtf is that thing? We might not be too different, bird