Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just had burgs on the grill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Pork ribs and green beans and onions and corn and bread that i made

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Half a kilo of asparagus. Is it legal to evict people for untoward piss odor?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Got drunk and ordered a local pizza and wings last night... again.

Haven't eaten all day, woke up at 3pm, yikes, and am going to have the leftovers for dinner.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Fried Ravioli :cool:

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now
Lemongrass pork with sautéed bok choy and rice, op.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
a chicken and bacon corn chowder in the instant pot because why the gently caress not make chowder when it is 114 degrees out, right?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

suggin off some chicken wings rn

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Steamed blue crabs and corn on the cob

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nooner posted:

a chicken and bacon corn chowder in the instant pot because why the gently caress not make chowder when it is 114 degrees out, right?

That sounds great.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I made garlic bread and spaghetti. I put extra sauce on the spaghetti to dip the garlic bread into.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Homegrown new potatoes with a cold cream & chives sauce, bacon wrapped & cheese filled mushrooms, grilled tomato and some grilled chicken

There was also some salmon and pickled herring and stuff

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm on a down swing so I've been eating a lot of delivery pizza and wings. I accidentally ordered boneless wings last night. I want bone! :argh:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm on a down swing so I've been eating a lot of delivery pizza and wings. I accidentally ordered boneless wings last night. I want bone! :argh:

same. we're in between houses right now so we dont have a kitchen. been eating a ton of free pizza courtesy the pizza hut app. probably gained 15 - 20 pounds in the last couple months lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Waiting on a pork shoulder that I put on the smoker way too late in the day.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I bet you do papi

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Makin tofu tikka masala tonight but would prefer delivery pizza and wings

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm going to have leftover pizza and wings.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

So I'm gonna throw some shortribs in the slow cooker to bring to a dinner ahead of time, with no BBQ avail is the broiler a decent call to reheat them and maybe get a bit of a crust?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I just cooked up some bacon frozen chicken frozen veggies and frozen fried rice. it was delicious

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Porkchops and mashed potatoes and peas it was good

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Top sirloin steak marinated over 24 hours and some costco normandy blend veggies.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Burgs on the grill

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Chicken, bell pepper and onion kabobs. And an artichoke.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I've had these jarred Cento artichokes for a long time and wanted to use them in something. So I chopped them up, mixed them with some light ricotta, shredded mozzarella and parmesan, mixed garlic, chopped spinach and shredded chicken in there then poured some of the oil from the artichokes in there. I took that stuff and stuffed some red peppers with it and baked them at 400 for like 45 minutes. It was good.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I've had these jarred Cento artichokes for a long time and wanted to use them in something. So I chopped them up, mixed them with some light ricotta, shredded mozzarella and parmesan, mixed garlic, chopped spinach and shredded chicken in there then poured some of the oil from the artichokes in there. I took that stuff and stuffed some red peppers with it and baked them at 400 for like 45 minutes. It was good.

💯

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It's been too hot. On Sunday, I fried a mess of chicken thighs and have been eating them cold with hot sauce. Accompanied by green salad and followed, when I can get the energy to reenter the kitchen, by a berry ice I made on Saturday and have been chipping away at.

When I was finished making the fried chicken, sweat was literally rolling down me into a small puddle at my feet and I showered and napped. I can't take this kinda hot.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm (hopefully) coming off of a bender right now so I have no energy. I got Burger King for lunch and I don't have much food in my fridge. I could make a steak or chicken breast but that's just too much work right now. I'd have to thaw it and take out the grill.

So... it's probably going to be Maruchan spicy chicken yakisoba noodles or SpaghettiO's with chicken meatballs. Or both.

Sad dinner. :(

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ended up continuing my bender and got taco bell tonight. The nachos bell grande. I added some fire sauce on top, about 4 packets, but added about another 5 packets as I was going through it.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I cooked up some pasta, beef, and tomato sauce

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I ate a ham, cheddar, and pepperjack omelette from IHOP. I thought I was ordering Denny’s. Was disappointed.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I made an Indian shepherds pie. Think shepherds pie but with lentils, curry power, garam masala, chat masala and fenugreek. It was good

Why can’t awful app post pictures anymore ruining my posting experience

Edit:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Indian shepherds pie has a lot of fiber, be warned

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'd imagine most goons don't get enough fiber so he should be warned of having a healthy gut. :)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!
I used the oven to reheat some General Tso's chicken, an eggroll and a few crab rangoons, it was still good.

Was that general in charge of chicken farming back then, or are they all his chickens that we are buying now?

Is there a General Sesame or General Orange?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm going to use the toaster oven to warm up some boneless chicken wings and pizza.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Husband and I made our own pizza for the very first time! My side was mostly chicken while his was pepperoni and spicy sauces. It was pretty tasty.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i browned up some ground beef w/ onions, poblano/serrano peppers, garlic, toasted cumin/coriander and ancho, half a cup or so of leftover rice and a couple cubes of demiglace, salt/pep and some white wine to deglaze, and i simmered that down till it started to stick to the pan again before stuffing it into bell peppers w/ mozz and baking them. and while that was happening i deglazed the pan again by sauteeing some yellow squash in it w/ curry leaf and mustard seed and a fresh tomato

it was all very good

nice dog

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Jul 15, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

poverty goat posted:

i browned up some ground beef w/ onions, poblano/serrano peppers, garlic, toasted cumin/coriander and ancho, half a cup or so of leftover rice and a couple cubes of demiglace, salt/pep and some white wine to deglaze, and i simmered that down till it started to stick to the pan again before stuffing it into bell peppers w/ mozz and baking them. and while that was happening i deglazed the pan again by sauteeing some yellow squash in it w/ curry leaf and mustard seed and a fresh tomato

it was all very good

That sounds loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Husband and I made our own pizza for the very first time! My side was mostly chicken while his was pepperoni and spicy sauces. It was pretty tasty.

That looks excellent. That'd be called tavern style here I think. (thin crust basically)